当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 关于餐厅点餐吃饭的英语对话

关于餐厅点餐吃饭的英语对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 8.41K 次

英语语言四项基本技能(听,说,读,写)中,语言交际能力的培养一直占据着不可或缺的重要地位,于是如何提高学生的英语交际水平一直是研究人员和英语教师长期以来共同关心的话题。本站小编整理了关于餐厅点餐吃饭的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

关于餐厅点餐吃饭的英语对话
  关于餐厅点餐吃饭的英语对话篇一

A: Hi! May I help you?

A: 嗨! 我可以帮你吗?

B: Yes. Can I have a BigMac Combo and a twenty-piece chicken nugget?

B: 是的. 我想要一份麦香堡套餐和一份20块鸡块。

A: What kind of drinks?

A: 什么饮料呢?

B: Coke, please.

B: 请给我可乐!

A: What kind of sauce for your chicken nuggets?

A: 想要什么酱配你的鸡块呢?

B: Hot Mustard, please.

B: 麻烦给我芥茉酱。

A: Anything else?

A: 还有别的吗?

B: No. That's it.

B: 没有! 就这样了。

A: For here or to go? 或者 Sit in or take away?

A: 是在这里吃还是外带呢?

B: It's for here. / Sit in.

B: 这里用。

A: Ten twenty four

A: 一共是十镑二十四便士。

B: Here is eleven.

B: 这里是十一块。

A: Seventy-six pences is your change.

A: 这是你的零钱 - 七十六便士。

B: Enjoy your meal!

B: 请慢慢享用!

A: I will.

A: 谢谢,我会的。

  关于餐厅点餐吃饭的英语对话篇二

A: Hi! Can I help you?

A: 嗨! 我可以帮你吗?

B: Yes. I'd like to have a two-item combo to go, please.

B: 是的. 我想要外带一个二道菜的套餐。

A: Sure. Would you like to have rice or noodles?

A: 当然。请问你想要饭还是面呢?

B: Could I have half and half?

B: 我可以要一半(饭)一半(面)吗?

A: Of course. What else would you like?

A: 当然啰! 请问你还要什么呢?

B: May I have some sesame chicken and curry beef, please?

B: 麻烦给我芝麻鸡和咖哩牛肉好吗?

A: Anything else for you?

A: 还有别的吗?

B: That should do it.

B: 就样应该够了。

  关于餐厅点餐吃饭的英语对话篇三

Waiter: Are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?

服务生: 你们准备好要点餐了还是还需要再多几分钟?

Man: We're ready. She'd like to have Grilled Pacific Swordfish.

男: 我们已经准备好了。她想要一份烤的太平洋旗鱼。

Waiter: Soup or salad, Ma'am?

服务生: 你要汤还是沙拉呢?

Woman: Salad, please.

女: 沙拉。

Waiter: Mixed Greens or Caesar Salad?

服务生: 综合绿叶沙拉还是凯撒沙拉呢?

Woman: Caesar Salad, please.

女: 凯撒沙拉。

Waiter: Great. How about you, Sir?

服务生: 好极了。先生你呢?

Man: New York Steak, medium rare, please.

男: 麻烦给我一份半熟的纽约牛排。

Waiter: Soup or salad?

服务生: 你要汤还是沙拉呢?

Man: Mixed Green Salad.

男: 综合绿叶沙拉。

Waiter: Great. Would you like anything to start off with before your main course?

服务生: 好! 在正餐来之前, 你们要不要先来点什么呢?

Man: No. Thank you.

男: 不要了。谢谢!

  关于餐厅点餐吃饭的英语对话篇四

ACan I take your order now, Madam?

想好点什么了吗,女士?

BYes, what would you recommond?

是,你们有什么推荐的吗?

AI'm happy to recommond the fish, It testes delicious, and it is today's special. Our chef is from the coast, and love seafood. Today special is actually his favorite dish. so I'm sure it is a

我推荐您点鱼,吃起来很棒,并且是今天的特供。主厨来自沿海,喜欢吃海鲜。今天的特供实际上是他最喜欢的菜。所以我确定会很棒。

BIt does sound wonderful, maybe I'll try it.

听上去不错,我要试一下。

AIs there anything else? Maybe I can interest you in one of fine appetizers, such as the escargot.

还要其他的吗?或许我可以给你上点开胃菜,像是食用蜗牛。

BNot today, thanks. But I'd like to know any of the vegetarian dishes.

今天先不要了,谢谢。有什么素菜吗?

AYes, here's the menu. What would you think of your order.

有,这是菜单。你想点什么。

BMaybe I don't want the fish, I think I had the greenbean dish instead.

我不想要鱼了,我想要毛豆。

AWhat kind of soup would you like?

您想要什么汤?

BI'd like the egg drop soup.

鸡蛋汤。

AOk, is that all?

好的,就这些吗?

BYes.

就这些。

Awhat would you like anything to drink or you wait?

你想要点儿喝的,还是先等等?

BJust nice water, thanks.

一杯水就好,谢谢。


看了“关于餐厅点餐吃饭的英语对话”的人还看了:

1.餐厅点餐英语情景对话

2.餐馆用餐实用英语对话

3.有关餐厅点餐的英语对话

4.关于餐厅吃饭的英语对话

5.餐厅英语情景对话带翻译