当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 关于餐厅点餐英语对话

关于餐厅点餐英语对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.44W 次

随着时代的不断发展变化,网络购物对人们的生活影响越来越大,预计不久的将来,网络购物将会成为与传统购物方式并驾齐驱的购物方式。小编精心收集了关于餐厅点餐英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

关于餐厅点餐英语对话
  关于餐厅点餐英语对话篇1

Javier: Welcome to 's new restaurant. I heard the food is really authentic.

欢迎来到珍妮弗罗佩兹新开的餐馆。我听说这里的食物非常道地。

Mei: It's Puerto Rican?

是波多黎各菜?

Javier: Actually it's a Cuban restaurant, like the ones you might find in Miami.

事实上这是家古巴餐厅,就像在迈阿密很容易见到的餐厅。

Mei: Wow, you guys really do mix up everything.

哇,你们真是个民族大镕炉啊

Javier: It’s all Latin, baby. It's all good. Now let's order.

全都是拉丁嘛,宝贝。都很好吃。咱们来点菜吧。

Mei: Hmm...[reads menu] black beans and ds healthy

嗯……(看菜单)黑豆跟饭……听起来很健康。

  关于餐厅点餐英语对话篇2

1. May I help you?

我可以为您服务吗?

A: May I help you?

我可以为您服务吗?

B: Yes, I would like to have a cheeseburger and a regular size coke, please!

要一个芝士堡和一杯中可乐,谢谢!

2. Would you like to have a pie?

您要不要来个馅饼?

A: Would you like to have a apple pie?

您要不要来个苹果馅饼?

B: That's lovely. Yes, I'd like to have one, thank you!

嗯。我试试苹果馅饼好了。

3. Here you are!

这是您的东西!

A: Here you are, a large fry and a large coke.

这是您的餐点,一份大薯条和一杯大可乐。

B: Thank you very much!

谢谢!

4. Would you like to try the pie?

您要不要来个馅饼?

A: Would you like to try our new pineapple pie or peach pie?

要不要试试我们新推出的菠萝或是水蜜桃馅饼?

B: Hmm, I'd like to try a peach pie.

嗯,我试试水蜜桃馅饼好了。

5. Be careful!

小心!

A: The soup is very hot, be careful when you take it!

汤很烫喔!吃的时候要小心!

B: I'll be careful, thank you for reminding me!

我会注意的,谢谢提醒!

6. Here you go!

这是您的东西!

A: Here you go and this is the toy for the boy.

这是您的东西,这是给小朋友的玩具。

B: Thank you, say "thank you, Bobby"!

谢谢你,“Bobby,说谢谢啊!”

7. Can I have two packs of sauce please?

麻烦你,我要两包沾酱!

A: Excuse me. Can I have two packs of sweet and sour sauce, please?

麻烦你,我要两包糖醋酱。

B: I'm sorry, you can only have one. You need to pay for the extra one.

对不起,您一次只能有一包。多的要另外付费。

8. Would you like to have a bag of fries?

您要不要来一包薯条?

A: Would you like to have a pack of ketchup for your fries?

您的薯条要不要来一包蕃茄酱?

B: No, I’m fine.

不要,我够了

  关于餐厅点餐英语对话篇3

Simon: What are you going to have, Helen?

西蒙:海伦,你想吃点什么?

Helen: Just a roast beef and French fries. What about you?

海伦:一份烤牛肉和炸土豆条。你要什么?

Simon: I think I'll have the chef's salad. I guess we are ready to order, then. Exuse me, waitress.

西蒙:我想要主厨色拉。我想我们准备好点菜了。对不起,服务员。

Waitress: Yes, sir. May I help you, please?

服务员:来了,先生。您有些什么吩咐?

Simon: Yes, we'd like to order, please.西蒙:我们想点菜。

Waitress: Fine. And what would you like?

服务员:好的,您吃点什么?

Helen: I'll have a roast beef, medium rare, with French fries.

海伦:我要一份适中略生的烤牛肉和炸土豆条。

Simon: Could I have the chef's salad, please?

西蒙:请给我一份主厨沙拉好吗?

Waitress: One chef's salad, a roast beef, medium rare, with French fries. And what kind of dressing would you like on the salad?

服务员:一份主厨沙拉,一份适中略生的烤牛肉和炸土豆条。您的沙拉要那种调味品?

Simon: What kinds do you have?

西蒙:你们都有什么?

Waitress: Italian, French, Russian, or oil and vinegar.

服务员:有意大利式的,法国式的,俄国式的,以及油和醋的。

Simon: I'd like Russian.

西蒙:我要俄国式的。

Waitress: Would you care for anything to drink?

服务员:您要点喝的吗?

Simon: Do you have iced tea?

西蒙:有冰茶吗?

Waitress: I'm sorry, we don't.

服务员:对不起,我们这儿没有。

Simon: Well, I'll have foffee, then.

西蒙:那么,我要咖啡。

Helen: Make that two.

海伦:上两份。

Waitress: Yes, sir. Would you like anything else?

服务员:来了,先生。您还想要点别的吗?

Simon: No, thank you. What about you, Helen?

西蒙:不要了,谢谢,海伦,你呢?

Helen: Could you bring me some sliced tomatoes?

海伦:能给我上些饭切片吗?

Waitress: One side order of sliced tomatoes. Very good. And shall I bring you your coffee now?

服务员:外加一份番茄片。好的,我现在给您上咖啡吗?

Simon: Yes, right now, please.

西蒙:是的,请快上吧。


看了“关于餐厅点餐英语对话”的人还看了:

1.有关餐厅点餐的英语对话

2.关于餐厅点菜的英语对话

3.餐馆用餐实用英语对话

4.实用英语情景对话之餐厅点餐

5.关于餐厅常用英语对话