当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语学习方法 > 二人英文对话5分钟

二人英文对话5分钟

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 3.59K 次

两个人一起练习英语对话,练习英语口语时,会提起什么话题呢?下面是本站小编给大家整理了2人英文口语对话5分钟,供大家参阅!

二人英文对话5分钟
  二人英文对话5分钟:At a restaurant

Rumei: Everything on the menu looks good.

如梅:菜单上的菜看着样样都好。

Yunbo: Dashan, what's surf and turf?

云波:大山,Surf and Turf 这道菜是什么做的?

Dashan: It's a small steak and a lobster tail.

大山:是嫩牛排加龙虾尾。

Rumei: That sounds delicious. I'd like that. How about you, Dashan?

如梅:听起来很好吃。 我想来一盘。 大山,你呢?

Dashan: I can't decide.

大山:我定不下来。

Server: Are you ready to order?

服务员:可以点菜了吗?

Rumei: Yes, I'd like a surf and turf.

如梅:可以。我要一份海鲜牛排。

Yunbo: I'd like the same.

云波:我也要一份。

Dashan: Hmm. I'd like a hamburger. No, I'd like some roast beef. No, I'd like a T-bone steak.

大山:我要一个汉堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要带骨牛排。

Server: Would you like your meat rare, medium or well done?

服务员:肉要烧成嫩的、不老不嫩的还是熟透的?

Dashan&Rumei&Yunbo: Medium, please.

三人齐声说:要不老不嫩的。

Server: Would you like a baked potato or some rice?

服务员:要烤土豆还是米饭?

Dashan: I'd like a baked potato. No, I'd like some rice. No, a baked potato.

大山:我要烤土豆。不行,我要一些米饭。不,我要烤土豆。

Yunbo: I'd like some rice, please.

云波:我要米饭。

Rumei: Me, too.

如梅:我也要米饭。

Server: Please help yourself to the salad bar. It's behind you.

服务员:色拉台有色拉,请随便用。就在你们身后。

Yunbo: Look at all the different salads. Everything looks very fresh.

云波:看这儿有各式各样的色拉。样样看起来都很新鲜。

Dashan: Salads are very popular in Canada. I like pasta salad. It's delicious.

大山:在加拿大,色拉是受欢迎的菜。我喜欢吃凉拌面色拉,味道很好吃。

Yunbo: What's pasta salad?

云波:凉拌面色拉是用什么做的?

Dashan: It's cold noodles, mayonnaise and vegetables.

大山:用凉面条、蛋黄酱再拌一些蔬菜。

Dashan: Rumei, try some bread. It's warm.

大山:如梅,你来尝点面包吧,还热乎着呢。

Rumei: Hmm. It smells wonderful.

如梅:闻起来好香啊。

Dashan: Try some fresh butter on it.

大山:往上面抹些鲜黄油试一试。

Rumei: Thanks.

如梅:谢谢

Dashan: You're welcome.

大山:不客气。

Rumei: Oh, it tastes delicious.

如梅:啊,味道好香啊。

  二人英文对话5分钟:GOING TO A DEPARTMENT STORE

Rumei: Dashan, I'm over here. It's great to see you. How do you feel?

如梅:大山,我在这边。见到你我真高兴。你感觉怎么样?

Dashan: I feel fine now. The doctor was right. I really needed to get some rest.

大山:我感觉很好。大夫说得对,我确实需要休息休息。

Yunbo: Hi, Dashan. How are you?

云波:大山,你好。你身体怎么样?

Dashan: Pretty good, thanks.

大山:相当不错,谢谢。

Yunbo: Dashan, have some coffee. My treat.

云波:大山,来喝杯咖啡,我请客。

Dashan: Oh, thanks.

大山:哦,谢谢你。

Yunbo: And here are your cookies, Rumei.

云波:如梅,这是你的曲奇饼。

Rumei: Thanks. Would you like a chocolate cookie?

如梅:大山,你想吃点巧克力饼干吗?

Dashan: No, thanks. I'm not hungry.

大山:不要,谢谢。我不饿。

Yunbo: Dashan, do you have any plans for today?

云波:大山,你今天有什么安排吗?

Dashan: No, I don't have any.

大山:没有。

Rumei: Well, it's a beautiful day. Would you like to join us for a walk?

如梅:那你看,今天天气非常好,你愿意跟我们一起出去走走吗?

Dashan: Yes, I'd like to. I like to walk around in big cities. You can always learn a lot about them.

大山:我愿意,我很喜欢在大城市里转转。这样总是能加深对这些城市的了解。

Yunbo: I agree.

云波:我同意你的看法。

Yunbo: Rumei, what do you think of these window displays?

云波:如梅,你觉得橱窗的展品摆设怎么样?

Rumei: They're wonderful. Oh, look at this clothing store for children. The clothes are very cute and colourful.

如梅:好极了。 嘿,看这家儿童服装店的摆设。那些衣服样子多漂亮,颜色多鲜艳。

Yunbo: This store looks interesting.

云波:这家商店看起来很有意思。

Dashan: Oh, this store is Roots. It's a popular Canadian chain of clothing stores. Roots has stores across Canada and in other parts of the world.

大山:是啊,商场名字是“根”,是在加拿大很有名的服装连锁店,在加拿大全国以至世界各地都有它的分店。

Rumei: Let's go in. I like to browse in interesting stores.

如梅:我们进去看看吧。我喜欢在有意思的商场里浏览、逛游。

Yunbo &Dashan: Okay.

云波&大山:好啊。

Clerk: Hi. May I help you?

售货员:您好。 我能为您效劳吗?

Yunbo: Yes. Can I buy shoes here?

云波:在这里能买到鞋吗?

Clerk: Certainly. We have great leather shoes.

售货员:当然可以,我们店出售质量上乘的皮鞋。

Yunbo: Where's the shoe section?

云波:鞋部在什么地方?

Clerk: It's on the lower level. You can take the stairs at the back of the store.

售货员:在下一层。你们可以走商场后部的楼梯。

Yunbo: Thanks.

云波:谢谢。

Yunbo: What do you think of my hiking boots?

云波:你觉得我的休闲鞋怎么样?

Dashan: I like them. That style is very popular in Canada. Young Canadians like sporty, comfortable clothes.

大山:我觉得挺好。这个式样在加拿大很流行。加拿大的年轻人都爱穿休闲、舒适的衣服。

Rumei: I'm crazy about my new sweatsuit. It's very soft and cosy. And I LOVE your new jacket, Dashan.

如梅:我特别喜欢我刚买的这件运动服,又柔软又舒适。大山,我还特别喜欢你这件刚买的夹克。

Dashan: Thanks for the compliment. I like the jacket, too.

大山:谢谢你的夸奖,我也喜欢。

  二人英文对话5分钟:GOING TO A DEPARTMENT STORE

Dashan: Wait. I don't have my scarf!

大山:等等,我的围巾不见了。

Rumei: Oh, no.

如梅:哎呀,糟糕。

Yunbo: Did you have your scarf at Roots?

云波:在“根”商场的时候你戴着围巾了吗?

Dashan: I think so, but I'm not sure.

大山:我想我戴着了,不过我不敢肯定。

Rumei: You had it at the coffee shop. I remember.

如梅:我记得在咖啡厅时你还戴着呢。

Yunbo: Well, let's retrace our steps. Maybe somebody found it.

云波:我们顺原路返回吧。也许有人拾到呢。

Dashan: Excuse me. Did you find a green wool scarf? I was here about five minutes ago.

大山:对不起,您这儿拾到一条绿色毛围巾吗?我五分钟前曾到过这儿。

Clerk: I can look.

服务员:我可以找找看。

Dashan: Thanks.

大山:谢谢。

Clerk: I have a grey scarf, but I don't have a green one. Sorry. Where were you in the store, sir?

服务员:我这儿有一条灰色的围巾,没有绿色的。抱歉,你刚才在商店的什么地方了?

Dashan: Well, first, I was in the shoe section. Then I looked at sweatsuits and jackets.

大山:我想想,先是在鞋部,后来又看了看运动装和夹克。

Clerk: Just a minute. Hi, it's Sue at the register upstairs. Did you find a green wool scarf? You're in luck. They have your scarf in the shoe section.

服务员:请稍等。你好,我是楼上收款台的苏。 你们发现一条绿色的毛围巾了吗?你真幸运。你的围巾就在鞋部。

Dashan: Oh, what a relief! Thanks for your help.

大山:这我就放心啦。谢谢你的帮助。

Clerk: My pleasure.

服务员:不客气。

Dashan: Oh, it's four-thirty. Let's take the subway back to the hotel.

大山:喔,都4点半了,我们乘地铁回去吧。

Rumei: Good idea. I'm tired.

如梅:好主意,我累了。

Yunbo: Is there a subway near here?

云波:这儿附近有地铁吗?

Dashan: Yes, there's one down there. Toronto has a good public transit system. There are buses, streetcars and trains to different parts of the city and to areas outside the city.

大山:有,在那边就有。多伦多公共交通系统很方便。公共汽车、有轨电车和火车构成市内和郊外四通八达的交通网。

Yunbo: Oh, I see.

云波:我明白了。

Dashan: Excuse me. How much does it cost for a subway ticket?

大山:劳驾,请问地铁票多少钱一张?

Agent: It's $2.00 for adults one way.

售票员:成人单程两元。

Dashan: Can I buy tickets here?

大山:我可以在这儿买票吗?

Agent: Yup.

售票员:可以。

Dashan: Okay. Could I have three tickets, please?

大山:好的,请给我三张票,好吗?

Agent: Sure. It's $6.00, please.

售票员:当然,一共是六元。

Dashan: Here you are. How do we get to King and Yonge?

大山:给您钱。从这儿到金央街怎么走?


看过双人英文对话5分钟的人还看了:

1.二人5分钟英语对话

2.两人相关五分钟英语对话

3.二人英语对话5分钟

4.两人五分钟英语对话

5.两人英语五分钟对话