当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语学习方法 > 职场英文口语:预订会场

职场英文口语:预订会场

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 4.95K 次

英语在职场的沟通越来越普变,如果英语口语不好的话,对工作很有影响。而且职场英语口语有其专业性,对口语的使用者也会有更高的要求,所以对英语口语不好的小伙伴如何提升职场英语口语是一个迫切需要解决的问题。今天就和大家一起来分享职场英文口语:预订会场,希望能帮到大家。

职场英文口语:预订会场

职场英文口语:预订会场(一)

Friday! This Friday? Well… that's a bit tricky: theroom is being decorated at the moment.

周五!这周五?那有点难办了。会议室现在正装修呢。

But we do have a smaller room that you could use – it's got a lovely view of the car park.

但我们还有间小房间,里面可看到美丽的停车场全景。

I see… and how many people does it hold?You couldeasily squeeze in about 20 people.

我明白了,它能容纳多少人?20人左右都没问题。

20 people.I guess it will have to do.

20人。我想应该差不多。

Do you have any business facilities – somewhere to plug in the laptop, projector, wi-fi, thatsort of thing?

你们有商业设施吗?可以插笔记本电脑、投影仪,使用Wifi之类的吧?

Oh yes, yes, we're very even have a fax machine!

当然可以。我们可是很高科技的。我们还有传真机呢!

And can you provide hospitality too?Of course!

你们提供接待服务吗?当然!

We do a 'business platter' consisting of orange juice, sandwiches, canapés – that really meanscheese and pineapple on sticks.

我们有专门餐盘,上面有桔汁、三明治和小点心,就是奶酪和菠萝甜点。

I wonder, can you also provide Belgian chocolate biscuits?I'm sure we 's great!

我想知道你能提供比利时巧克力饼干吗?当然可以。太好了。

职场英文口语:预订会场(二)

You could ask "Can you provide hospitality?" – that's things like food and drink.

你还可以问“你们提供接待服务吗?”也就是食物、饮料等东西。

Finally, don't forget to ask "How much does itcost?"Thanks, there's a lot to ask.

最后,别忘了问“场地多少钱?”谢谢,问题还挺多。

Hi Denise, I've got to book a venue for our plasticaubergine you any ideas?

嗨,丹尼斯,我要预定塑料茄子发布会的场地。你有什么想法吗?

Well, my friend Marge works for a hotel company that has conference facilities.

我朋友马吉在酒店工作,那里有会议设施。

You could give her a , here's her , thanks 's give it a try… 0–2–0–7–5–6–9–2.

你可以打电话问问她。给,这是她电话。谢了,丹尼斯。我打电话试试。0-2-0-7-5-6-9-2.

Hello, the Pitz Hotel. Margery hi, this is Anna from Tip Top Trading, I'm a friend ofDenise's.

你好,我是Pitz酒店的玛杰里。你好,我是Tip Top Trading的安娜,丹尼斯的好朋友。

Oh hi Anna. I've heard all about are you ringing for?

嗨,安娜,我知道你。打电话有事吗?

I need to check availability for your venue for a product launch we're doing.

我们打算召开产品发布会,想问一下你们的场地是否能用。

Right! Well, I'm sure I can do have a conference room. When is it for?This Friday.

好的,我肯定能帮忙。我们确实有间会议室。你要什么时候用?本周五。