当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语学习方法 > 日常生活常用的英语情景口语

日常生活常用的英语情景口语

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 6.63K 次

口语有口字最需要的就是开口讲了,今天小编就给大家参考一下英语口语,一起来收藏看看吧

日常生活常用的英语情景口语

  What's is your country's best city? 你们国家最好的城市是哪里?

Diego: Hello, this is Diego from Mexico.

迭戈:大家好,我是迭戈,来自墨西哥。

Elena: and Elena from Bulgaria

埃琳娜:我是埃琳娜,来自保加利亚。

Diego: for

迭戈:

Elena: So, Diego, what's your favorite city in Mexico?

埃琳娜:迭戈,你最喜欢哪座墨西哥城市?

Diego: I don't know. I guess I'm a bit biased when it comes to the best city in Mexico because I come from Guadalajara and I honestly think it is the best city in Mexico. It's not as big as Mexico City. For me, Mexico City is really, really big. As all of you know, Mexico City is the biggest city in the world, so I don't like the crowds. I don't like the traffic, and the pollution is not the best, so yeah, I like my city better. It's a bit smaller, around eight million people, and it's really nice. It has a lot of culture. It has a lot of history. The food is fantastic and the culture is amazing, too.

迭戈:我不知道。在墨西哥最好的城市这个问题上,我有倾向性,因为我来自瓜达拉哈拉,我真的认为瓜达拉哈拉是墨西哥最棒的城市。虽然瓜达拉哈拉的面积没有墨西哥城大。但是对我来说,墨西哥城太大了。大家都知道,墨西哥城是世界上最大的城市,我不喜欢那里的拥挤。我不喜欢那里的交通,而且墨西哥城的污染也很糟糕,所以我更喜欢我的家乡城市。瓜达拉哈拉相对较小一些,人口大约为800万,那是座非常不错的城市。瓜达拉哈拉有很多文化,历史悠久。食物很棒,文化极具吸引力。

Elena: OK, so what can you do there?

埃琳娜:好,那你在那里能做什么?

Diego: It really depends what you want to do. We have a lot of art exhibitions, cultural musical festivals. And actually, the city has become the cultural capitol of Mexico, so it really depends what you want to do.

迭戈:这要取决于你想做什么。我们有很多艺术展览、文化音乐节。实际上,瓜达拉哈拉已经成为墨西哥的文化之都了,所以那要取决于你想做什么。

Elena: Okay, great.

埃琳娜:好,太棒了。

Diego: Thank you.

迭戈:谢谢你。

Elena: Thank you.

埃琳娜:谢谢。

  Do you like apartment buildings? 你喜欢公寓楼吗?

Aiste: Hello, my name is Aiste.

艾斯蒂:大家好,我是艾斯蒂。

Chris: And I am Chris from Belgium.

克里斯:我是克里斯,来自比利时。

Aiste: Yes, I am from Lithuania.

艾斯蒂:好,我来自立陶宛。

Chris: So, Aiste, do you like apartment buildings?

克里斯:艾斯蒂,你喜欢公寓楼吗?

Aiste: That's my casual life in the apartment building like this, and I really don't like it. I think apartment buildings are not very nice to live in because you don't have yard. You don't have a nice view. You just live in some concrete building on some fifth floor or tenth floor and it's very cold. Yeah, what do you think?

艾斯蒂:我就在像这样的公寓楼里过悠闲的生活,不过其实我并不喜欢这种公寓楼。我认为公寓楼并不太适合居住,因为没有院子。视野也不好。只是住在混凝土建筑的5层或10层,而且非常冷。你怎么看?

Chris: Yeah, I think you're right. I prefer to live in a house that is standing alone. No other houses. No other - yeah!

克里斯:嗯,我认为你说得对。我更喜欢住在独户型房子里。没有其他的房子。没有其他房子,对!

  Are you happy where you live right now? 你对现在住的地方满意吗?

Doron: Hi, there. I'm Doron from England.

多伦:嗨,大家好。我是多伦,来自英国。

Pernais: And I am Pernais from Jamaica.

佩纳斯:我是佩纳斯,来自牙买加。

Doron: Pernais, are you happy where you live right now?

多伦:佩纳斯,你对满意你现在住的地方吗?

Pernais: Yes, I am. My apartment building is a little bit old, but the rent is very cheap, and that's the part that I really like. What about you?

佩纳斯:我很满意。我住的公寓楼有点旧,不过租金非常便宜,我对这点很满意。你呢?

Doron: I'm torn. I'm really torn. My apartments in a great location. It's easy to get to work, restaurants and things, but it's really noisy, and I don't sleep well and my roof is leaking.

多伦:我好伤心。我真是很难过。我公寓的地理位置很好。上班很方便,附近也有餐厅,不过非常吵,这导致我晚上睡不好,而且我的屋顶漏水。

Pernais: Oh, that's bad.

佩纳斯:哦,那太糟了。

Doron: It's also cheap.

多伦:租金同样很便宜。

Pernais: Cheap is good.

佩纳斯:租金便宜这点不错。