当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 李阳疯狂英语突破对话

李阳疯狂英语突破对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 8.58K 次

下面是本站小编整理的李阳疯狂英语突破对话,希望对大家有帮助。

李阳疯狂英语突破对话

  李阳疯狂英语突破对话1:

Plans for the Weekend周末活动

  (1) Going on a Picnic 野炊

A:What a great day! Hey, Tom, do you want to go to the beach this weekend?

天气真好呀!嘿,汤姆,这个周末想去海滩吗?

B:Yeah, that’s a great idea. Maybe Sara and John would like to come along.

噢,太棒了。或许莎拉和约翰也想跟我们一块去。

A:I doubt it. They’re not seeing each other anymore.

不见得。他们已经吹了。

B:You’re kidding. 你说的是真的吗?

A:No, they split up last week. We should pack beach towels and sunscreen.

不骗你,他们上周分手了。我们应带上浴巾和防晒剂。

B:What happened? 发生了什么事?

A:I don’t really know. Maybe we could have a picnic. What do you think? Should we take some food?

我真的不知道。或许我们可以搞野餐。你觉得怎么样?我们要带些什么食品?

B:I can’t believe Sara and John. I always thought they’d get married one of these days. What a shame!

我真不相信莎拉和约翰会这样。我总认为他们有一天就要结婚。太遗憾了。

A:Get over it. It’s not like they were a match made in heaven. Let’s take sodas and sandwiches.

得了吧。他们也说不上是天生的一对。咱们还要带一些苏打水和三明治。

B:Sodas and sandwiches? What are you talking about?

苏打水和三明治?你到底在说什么呀?

A:About our picnic at the beach. Have you been listening to me?

我们的海滩野餐。你是不是在听我说话呀?

  (2)Golfing 打高尔夫

A:So glad you could make it to the club today. Are you ready to play golf?

很高兴你今天能来俱乐部打高尔夫球。准备好了吗?

B:If I were any more ready, you wouldn’t stand a chance.

我要是准备得再好一点的话,你就没戏了。

A: Is that so? What do you say, loser pays for lunch at the club?

真的吗?谁输了就在俱乐部请客吃午饭怎么样?

B:Sounds good. I’m looking forward to the exercise.

可以。我正盼着运动运动呢。

A:Do you have all your clubs?

你的球棒全都带来了吗?

B:Yup. Wow, what an amazing course!

是的。啊,这个场子太棒了。

额外成就感

split up 分手;离婚

* The two split up and went their separate ways.

他们两人分道扬镳,各奔东西。

* They couldn’t get along, so they split up.

他们合不来,就分手了。

get over 克服;恢复

* You’ll soon get over your shyness.

你很快就会克服羞怯心理的。

* It took me a long time to get over my first girlfriend.

过了好久我才把第一个女朋友忘掉。

stand a chance 有希望;有可能

* Our team still stands a chance of winning the game.

在这场比赛中我队还有获胜的希望。

* You don’t stand a chance of getting accepted to Beijing University.

你考不上北京大学。

looking forward to 盼望;期望

* I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon.

我盼着早日收到你的来信。

* I’m looking forward to meeting you in the US.

我盼望着在美国见到你。

* I’m looking forward to working with you.

我盼着跟你一起工作。

  李阳疯狂英语突破对话2:

18、 Thanksgiving Day 感恩节

A:Hi, Jim, long time no see. 嘿,吉姆,好久没见了。

B:Ben! What’s new? 本,怎么样?

A:Nothing much. 不怎么样。

B:How was your Thanksgiving?

感恩节过得如何?

A:Oh, it was great—I slept late.

噢,过得很好。我睡了个大懒觉。

B:So did I. We didn’t have lunch till three.

我也睡懒觉了。我们到3点才吃中午饭。

A:I took my little sister to see the Thanksgiving Day parade before dinner. She loved it. Then we had a big family dinner around six.

晚饭前我带我的小妹去看了感恩节游行。她很喜欢看游行。我们一大家子人6点左右吃了顿团圆饭。

B:Who came? Anyone I know?

都有谁来了?有我认识的人吗?

A:Well, my older sister and her husband came for the whole weekend. You met her a couple of years ago, remember? And, of course, my stepbrothers stopped by for dinner on Thursday, and so did my aunts and uncles, with all their kids. The oldest is only nine. I had to play games all day long.

我姐姐和她丈夫来度周末。你几年前见过她,记得吗?当然,我的继兄弟星期四来吃晚饭了。我的伯母伯父带着孩子也来了。他们最大的才9岁。我一整天都得陪着他们玩游戏。

B:What a drag! So, how’s your sister doing? I haven’t seen her in ages.

真没劲。那你姐姐怎么样?我好长时间没见过她了。

A:She’s fine. She loves her new job.

她很好。她很喜欢她的新工作。

B:I didn’t know she had a new job.

我还不知道她换了新工作。

A:Neither did I. Also, she and Mike just bought a new house.

我也不知道呢。而且她和迈克刚买了一幢新房子。

B:I see they’re really getting into married life. Anyway, we had a small Thanksgiving. Just my parents, my sister, and I. My mom made a great dinner.

看得出来她们真正陶醉于婚后生活了。不过,我的感恩节客人不多,就我父母、我妹妹和我。我妈做的晚餐非常可口。

A:Oh, yeah – what did you have?

是吗。都做了些什么呀?

B:Well, turkey, of course, but she made this great stuffing with sausages and apples.

当然有火鸡了。她用腊肠和苹果做的馅特别好吃。

A:Mmm. 嗯。

B:Yeah, I really pigged out.

我真是吃了个痛快。

A:Join the club! My stepmother isn’t the best cook. But the turkey was good. I had enough to last me a lifetime. So, did you watch the game?

我们也如此!我继母也许不是最好的厨师,但火鸡确实做得不错。我吃得肚子撑破了天。那你看球赛了吗?

B:Are you kidding? Of course. And on a big screen TV. We just bought it last week.

开玩笑?当然看了。大屏幕电视,我们上周才买的。

A:Wow! Next Thanksgiving, I’m coming to your house.

哇!下次感恩节我上你们家过。

B:Hey, you’re missing the point! You’re supposed to be with family on Thanksgiving.

嘿,你这就不对了!感恩节应该跟家人一起过的。

A:I will be—with your family!

我会的——跟你的家人过!

额外成就感

stop by 顺便拜访

* My friend Mike stopped by and had dinner with us last night.

昨晚我的朋友迈克顺便来访并留下来吃了晚饭。

* Stop by my house any time. We are always home.

随时到我家来玩。我们总是在家。

pig out 大吃特吃

* We had a wonderful dinner last night and I pigged out.

我们昨晚吃了大餐,我大吃了一顿。

* I’m starving. I can’t wait to pig out at dinner tonight.

我饿死了。真恨不得马上就有晚饭可以大吃特吃。

口语要素

★ Long time no see. 好久不见。

★ What’s new? 过得怎么样?

★ Nothing much. 不怎么样。

★ What a drag! 真没劲/真扫兴!

★ I really pigged out. 我真是吃了个痛快。

★ Are you kidding? 你开玩笑吧?

  李阳疯狂英语突破对话3:

At the Post Office 在邮局

A: Good morning. I’d like ten airmail stamps, please.

早上好。我要买十枚航空邮票。

B: That’s 50 cents a stamp. Anything else?

每枚5毛。还要别的吗?

A: Yes, this letter needs to go by registered mail.

是的,这封信要寄挂号。

B: Where’s it going?

寄哪儿?

A: To the New York State Department of Taxation.

纽约州税务部。

B: You’ll want to make sure that gets there on time!

Fill out this form and sign at the bottom.

你可不想让这封信迟到了!填好这张表,然后在下面签字。

A: Here you go. How much will that be?

给。多少钱?

B: OK, that’s 29 cents for the stamp and $2.00 to send it by registered mail. Is that it?

邮票是2毛9,挂号信2块。就这些吗?

A: Not really. The next thing on my list is a money order.

不,还有。我还要买张汇票。

B: Let me fill out the order form. Who is the addressee?

让我把表填好。收件人是谁?

A: English Language Textbooks.

英语教科书。

B: And the address?

地址是?

A: 250 5th Avenue New York, New York 12644.

纽约第五大街250号,邮编纽约12644。

B: And the amount of the money order?

汇票金额多少?

A: $15.75

15.75元

B: We charge $1.50 per money order, so it comes to $17.25 total. Anything else on your list?

每张汇票我们收费1.5元,合计是17.25元。你单子上还有别的吗?

A: One more thing. This letter is urgent. What’s the best way to send it?

还有,这封信很紧急。怎么寄最快?

B: If you send it express mail it’ll be $9.7 for the first 12 ounces.

如果你寄特快专递,12盎司收费9.70元。

A: Fine. It’s only a letter, it doesn’t weigh much.

好的。只不过一封信,不会有多重的。

B: Fill out the form, and put the letter inside this express mail envelope.

填好这个表,把信放在这个特快专递信封里。

A: Thanks. That’s all. You’ve been a big help.

谢谢。就这些了。你帮了我大忙。

B: Now, here’s the bad news: your total is $34.

我要告诉你个坏消息了,你总共要付34元钱。

额外成就感

邮政英语

registered mail 挂号信

* When you send a letter via registered mail, the addressee must sign for it.

你要是寄挂号信的话,收件人一定要签收。

* Please send your application by registered mail.

请把你的申请寄挂号信。

money order 汇票

* They don’t take checks, cash, or credit cards, they only accept money orders.

他们既不收支票、现金,也不收信用卡,只收汇票。

* It’s much safer to send a money order than cash through the mail.

寄汇票比寄现金安全多了。

urgent 紧急的,紧迫的

* It’s urgent, it must be there by 10:00a.m. tomorrow!

这个很紧急,明天早上10点之前必须要到!

* I have an urgent problem that I need to talk to you about.

我有点急事要跟你谈。

express mail 特快专递

* Express mail is the fastest way to send a letter.

寄信最快的方式就是寄特快专递。