当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语学习材料 > 李阳疯狂英语口语要素288句(快读版) 第1期

李阳疯狂英语口语要素288句(快读版) 第1期

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 5.67K 次

It's up to you.

李阳疯狂英语口语要素288句(快读版) 第1期
由你决定。

I envy you.

我羡慕你。

How can I get in touch with you?

我怎样才能和你取得联系呢?

Where can I wash my hands?

请问洗手间在哪里?

What's the weather like today?

今天天气如何?

Where are you headed?

你要到哪里去?

I wasn't born yesterday.

我又不是三岁小孩

What do you do for relaxation?

你做什么消遣?

It's a small world.

世界真小!

It's my treat this time.

这次我请客!

The sooner the better.

越快越好。

When is the most convenient time for you?

你什么时候最方便?

Take your time.

慢慢来/ 别着急。

I'm mad about Bruce Lee.

我迷死李小龙了。

I'm crazy about rock music.

我对摇滚乐很着迷。

How do I address you?

我怎么称呼你?

What was your name again?

请再说一次名字好吗?

Would you care for a cup of coffee?

要被咖啡吗?

She turns me off.

她使我厌烦。

So far so good.

目前为止,一切都好。

It drives me crazy.

它把我逼疯了。

She never showed up .

她一直没有出现。

That's not like him.

那不像是他的风格。

I couldn't get through.

电话打不通。

I got sick and tired of hotels.

我讨厌旅馆。

Be my guest.

请便、别客气。

Can you keep an eye on my bag?

帮我看一下包好吗?

Let's keep in touch.

让我们保持联系。

Let's call it a day.

永久停止 进行某事.

I couldn't help it.

我没办法。

Something's come up.

有点事/ 出事了

Let's get to the point .

让我们来谈要点。

Keep that in mind.

记住那件事。

That was a close call.

太危险了/ 千钧一发

I'll be looking forward to it.

我将期待这一天。

Chances are slim .

机会很小。

Far from it.

一点也不。

I'm behind in my work.

我工作进度落后了。

It's a pain in the neck .

那真是件麻烦事。

We're in the same boat.

我们处境相同。

My mouth is watering.

我在流口水了。

What do you recommend?

你推荐什么?

I ache all over.

我浑身酸痛。

I have a runny nose.

我流鼻涕。

It's out of the question.

这是不可能的。

Do you have any openings?

你们有空缺吗?

It doesn't make any difference.

没什么差别/ 无所谓。

I'm fed up with him.

我受够他了。

You can count on us.

你可以信赖我们。

It doesn't work.

坏了;不动了。

It's better than nothing.

总比什么都没有好。

Think nothing of it.

别放在心上。

I'm not myself today.

我今天心神不宁。

I have a sweet tooth.

我喜欢吃甜食。

I can't express myself very well in English.

我不能很好地用英语表达自己。

For the time being.

暂时;暂且;目前

This milk has gone bad.

这牛奶变质了。

Don't beat around the bush.

别拐弯抹角了。