当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 关于美食的英语情景口语对话

关于美食的英语情景口语对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.09W 次

如今,英语已经成为了世界语,渗透在全世界的每一个角落,政治、经济、文化、娱乐,下面小编今天就给大家分享一下英语的情景对话,仅供参考

关于美食的英语情景口语对话

  油炸的东西不健康

AThe fried shrimp is crunchy! But my mom will never cook shrimp this way. She always says that fried food is not healthy.

炸虾好脆耶!可我妈妈从来不这么煮虾。她老是说吃油炸的东西不利于健康。

BHow does she cook the shrimp?

那她是怎么煮虾的?

AShe often cooks it in a large pan of boiling water.

她经常把虾放在一大盆沸水里煮。

BI don't like that. I like fried food, fried potatoes, fried chicken, fried sausage…I can't see why fried food is not healthy.

我可不喜欢。我喜欢吃炸的东西,炸土豆,炸鸡,炸香肠什么的。我可不觉得那有什么不健康的。

AMy mom says it has a lot of fat. I also suggest you do not eat so many fried things.

我妈说它含有很多脂肪。我劝你也少吃点油炸食品。

BIt's all right! I often fry sausages when my mom is not at home.

没事!我经常趁我妈妈不在的时候炸香肠吃。

AReally? I really want to have a try!

真的?我真想试一下耶!

BCome to my house this Sunday. My mom will not be at home then. We can cook some wonderful fried food by ourselves!

那这个星期天来我家。我妈妈那时不在。我们可以自己炸点好吃的!

AThat sounds like a good idea! But I'm afraid my mom will be angry about it.

好主意!但我怕我妈妈知道了会生气。

  我们要吃有机健康食物

AOK darling, I got some pizzas, potato chips, hot dogs and lots of cheese!

亲爱的,买些披萨,薯条,热河和多买一些奶酪。

BOh John, I thought we said we would start eating right! Remember? Our new healthy lifestyle? That’s all junk food!

约翰,我们刚说过要吃健康的食物,我们新的健康的生活方式呢?你说的那些都是垃圾食品。

AHrumph! Right, so what did you get?

那你买了什么?

BWell, healthy food, of course! I got some whole wheat bread, skimmed milk, fresh fish and organic carrots...

当然是健康食物,我买了全麦面包,脱脂牛奶,新鲜的鱼和有机胡萝卜.

AOrganic? What’s organic? Do we need organic carrots...?

有机的?什么是有机的?我们需要有机胡萝卜吗?

BThey were grown without using any chemicals that are harmful to our health. And yes, John, we need organic carrots...

那是不用对人体有害的化学植物栽培的。约翰,我们确实需要有机胡萝卜。

AOh, so organic vegetables are the "green" option, right?

有机胡萝卜是健康的选择,对吗?

BYup, better for the environment and better for us!

是的,对环境和对我们都更有益。

AWait a minute, what's that?hnuts? They organic doughnuts, Kelly?

等一下,油炸圈饼?凯利?那是有机油炸圈饼?

BI like doughnuts.

我喜欢油炸圈饼。

  元宵节到美食街去吃小吃

AAunt Shirley, I heard the Yuan Xiao Festival is the name for the festival. Why did it get its name?

雪莉阿姨,我听说这个节日的名字是元宵节。这个名字是怎么来的呢?

BWell, the first lunar month is called Yuan-month, and in ancient times people called night Xiao. And you know the festival is just in the middle of the month.

这个啊,农历的第一个月叫做元月,在中国古代人们把晚上叫做宵,而且你知道的,这个节目刚好是元月中间的那天。

AOh, I see. I also heard today is the last day for the street fair. Can’t wait to sample all the snacks.

哦,我知道了。我还听说过今天是庙会的最后一天呢。都等不及想吃那些小吃了。

BSure. It’s indeed a culinary heaven which offers a wide range of delicious snacks to satisfy all tastes. Then, which one would you like?

好啊。这绝对是一个美食的天堂,有满足所有口味的格式美味小吃。对了,你想吃什么?

ACan you recommend some must-try?

你能推荐一些一定得尝尝的小吃吗?

BOK. Let’s go over there. For the Lantern Festival, you should never omit the Yuanxiao.

好的,我们去那边。在元宵节,你当然不可以错过元宵啦。

AWhat’s that? It gets the name from the festival itself. That’s really funny!

元宵是什么呢?它和节日是同一个名字哦。这可真有趣啊!

BActually, they are small dumpling balls made of glutinous rice flour. They are like Tangyun.

其实呢,它们是用糯米粉做的小圆球,有点像汤圆。

AOh, I know Tangyuan. It’s a sweet snack, good for dessert.

哦,汤圆我知道。它是一种甜的小吃,用来做甜点很好。

BYes. And also, we can find Yuanxiao with both sweet and salty fillings.

是啊。不过我们的元宵有甜的还有咸的呢。

AI’d like to try the salty ones. Where does that strange smell come from?

我想尝一下咸的。那奇怪的味道是从哪里来的啊?

BOh, the smelly bean curd. My favorite!

哦,臭豆腐。我的最爱!