当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 有关住院情景对话

有关住院情景对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 7.56K 次

英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小编为大家带来日常生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

有关住院情景对话

 有关住院情景对话:动手术

Steven needs to get his appendix removed. Now the nurse is telling him something about the operation.

史蒂文需要做阑尾切除手术。此刻护士正告诉他手术方面的事。

Nurse: You must know you've been scheduled to have an operation the day after tomorrow.

护士:您一定知道,您的手术安排在后天。

Steven: Yes. But I don't know the exact time.

史蒂文:是的,但是我不知道确切时间。

Nurse: The operation starts at 10 0'clock. But you'll get an injection of anaesthesia about 30 to 45 minutes in advance. If your family comes to see you before the operation, they should come before 8:30.

护士:手术10点开始。但是你得提前30至45分钟注射麻醉剂。如果您的家人手术前要来看您,就应该在8点半以前来。

Steven: Oh, I see. I will tell my wife. Thank you for telling me so much.

史蒂文:哦,我知道了,我会告诉我妻子的。谢谢你告诉我这么多。

Nurse: It's nothing. Did your doctor explain to you about what operation you are going to have?

护士:没什么,您的医生向您说了要动什么手术了吗?

Steven: Yes, of course. I am going to have my appendix removed.

史蒂文:当然了,我要做切除阑尾的手术。

Nurse: OK. Have you signed the consent?

护士:好的,在手术同意书上签字了吗?

Steven: Yes. Here it is.

史蒂文:签了,给您。

 有关住院情景对话:住院

Before his operation, Steven needs to apply for hospitalization. Now the doctor is telling him this matter.

手术前,史蒂文需要申请住院。现在医生正告知他住院这件事。

Doctor: I guess you should know that you need to be hospitalized.

医生:我想你应该知道你需要住院。

Steven: Of course I know.

史蒂文:我当然知道。

Doctor: Now you can go to the in-patient department to go through the admission procedures.

医生:现在你可以去住院部办理住院手续了。

Steven: OK. I'll go right now. By the way, do you think I’ll have to stay in the hospital for long?

史蒂文:好的,我马上就去办理。随便问一下,你认为我要住院很久吗?

Doctor: It's hard to say. It depends on your recovery condition. But you need to stay for at least one day for observation

医生:很难说,这得看你的恢复情况了。不过你至少需要住院观察一天。

Steven: Thank you, doctor. I will go now. Bye-bye.

史蒂文:谢谢你,医生。我要走了,再见!

Doctor: Bye!

医生:再见!

 有关住院情景对话:探病

Steven’s friend Peter comes to visit him while he is in hospital. Now they are talking about Steven's conditions.

史蒂文的朋友皮特在史蒂文生病期间来看望他。此刻他们正讨论着史蒂文身体状况。

Peter: Steven, have you got better now?

皮特:史蒂文,你好点了吗?

Steven: Yeah, the doctor said that I can leave soon.I really miss home.

史蒂文:好多了,医生说我很快就可以出院了。我真想家啊。

Peter: I guess you miss your wife and children very much.

皮特:我想你是想念老婆和孩子吧。

Steven: Yeah, you are right. But I have to stay for another day for observation.

史蒂文:是啊,你说的没错啊。但是我必须再呆上一天观察一下才行。

Peter: If necessary, I can stay here to accompany you until you are discharged.

皮特:有必要的话,我可以在这里陪你到出院。

Steven: No, thanks. I am very grateful that you can come to hospital to visit me.

史蒂文:不了,谢谢了。你能来医院看我,我已经很感激了。

Peter: You are my best friend. That's what I should do. Please don’t be a stranger.

皮特:你是我的好朋友,那是我应该做的,请不要客气了。

 有关住院情景对话:出院

Steven wants to be discharged soon So he is asking the nurse when he can be discharged.

史蒂文想要快点出院。于是他就问护士何时能出院。

Steven: Excuse me. Miss, what does the doctor say about me? When can I be discharged?

史蒂文:打扰了,护士。大夫对我的病情说了什么?我什么时候能出院?

Nurse: The doctor has examined your current situation. Since you are recovering so well, you will be discharged tomorrow.

护士:大夫查了查您目前的情况,因为你恢复得不错,明天就可以出院了。

Steven:Great, thanks. But how can I get discharged?

史蒂文:太好了,谢谢了。不过我怎么办出院手续呢?

Nurse: First please get the bill at the doctor's office, then pay it either with cash or by check. Even though you're discharged, you still need to take a rest at home. Don't hurry back to work until you have fully recovered.

护士:首先到医生办公室取一下费用账单,然后用现金或支票支付费用。尽管您出院了,您在家还得休息。不要急于上班,等完全恢复了再说。

Steven: Yes, I will. Thanks for your care.

史蒂文:好的,我会的。谢谢您的关心和照料。