当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 英语初级情景对话

英语初级情景对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.05W 次

下面是本站小编整理的英语初级情景对话,希望对大家有帮助。

英语初级情景对话

  英语初级情景对话1:

I was going to be a doctor.

我将要成为一名医生。

What happened to your plans?

你的计划怎么了?

I got a D in college chemistry.

我在大学化学考试中得了D。

Well, a D is better than an F.

好吧,D要好于F。

A tutor helped me get the D!

一个助教帮我拿到了D!

So, you didn't become a doctor.

所以,你不会成为一名医生。

And now I'm glad that I didn't.

现在我很高兴我不会成为医生。

Why's that?

为什么?

A hospital is the most dangerous place in the world.

医院是世界上最危险的地方。

Oh, yes, because of all the killer germs.

噢,是的,因为那些致命的细菌。

If you're a smart doctor, you stay away from hospitals.

如果你是一名聪明的医生,你会远离医院。

Yes, the smart doctors are those TV news doctors-no hospitals, no patients.

是的,明智的医生是那些电视新闻里的医生--没有医院,没有病患。

  英语初级情景对话2:

That was a great trip to Washington, D.C.

去华盛顿特区的旅行真棒。

Tell me about it, Dad.

给我讲讲吧,爸爸。

About 90 of us World War II veterans got on the plane at 8 a.m.

我们大约90个二战老兵在上午8点登上飞机。

How long was the flight?

这次飞行多长时间?

It only took about two hours.

只花了两个小时。

Did you take pictures at the World War II Monument?

你在二战纪念碑留影了吗?

Oh, yes. We all took lots of pictures.

嗯,是的。我们拍了很多照。

Then you flew back home that evening?

然后你当天晚上就回家了吗?

Yes. When we landed, TV reporters and the Army band were there.

是的。我们降落时,电视台记者和军乐队都在那。

That must have made you feel really special.

那一定让你感觉很特别。

Oh, it did. There were about 300 people there to honor us.

嗯,是的。那里有大约300人在欢迎我们。

Well, you all deserve it. You helped save our country.

好吧,那是你们应得的。你们拯救了我们国家。

  英语初级情景对话3:

The price of stamps goes up and up.

邮票的价格一直在上涨。

I think stamps used to cost a penny.

我想过去邮票只要一分钱。

That was a long time ago.

那是很久以前的事了。

It was before I was born.

那是在我出生以前。

Now a stamp is 42 cents.

现在邮票要42分。

But in May it will be 44 cents.

但在五月将会涨到44分。

Have you ever lost a letter in the mail?

你在邮政寄丢过信吗?

No, I haven't.

没有丢过。

Neither have I.

我也没有。

So, they do a good job for the money.

所以,他们的工作对得起咱们付的钱。

Yes, they do.

是的,他们的确是。

Maybe we shouldn't complain.

或许我们不应该抱怨。

  英语初级情景对话4:

I think I did something real stupid.

我想我做了一些很傻的事情。

What did you do?

你做了什么?

I bought some stock.

我买了一些股票

Everybody buys stock.

每个人都买股票。

I bought it on a hunch.

我凭直觉买的。

You didn't read about the company first?

你没有先了解一下那个公司?

I didn't have to. It's been in business for 60 years.

我没有必要。它已经在商界60年了。

So what's the problem?

那么问题是什么?

I used all my savings on this one company.

我把所有的钱都买了这一个公司。

You put all your eggs into one basket.

你把鸡蛋放在一个篮子里。

If the company goes out of business, I'll have nothing.

如果这个公司破产,我将一无所有。

Oh, you'll have something-you'll have a lesson you'll never forget!

噢,你会有一些--你会得到一个一生难忘的教训。