当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 有关电影英语情景对话

有关电影英语情景对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.92W 次

英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小编为大家带来有关电影英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

有关电影英语情景对话

电影英语情景对话:

  Dialoug 1

A:,sir,I beg your ,mister,are you waiting to buy a ticket for the movie?

A:啊咳……嗯,先生,抱歉……嗯,先生,你是要买电影票吗?

B:What's it look like, lady? This is the ticket line I'm standing in,isn't it?

B:那你认为我在干什么,女士?这是买票的队伍吧,不是吗?

A:Well, yes ,it is ,but...

A:没错,但是……

B:So , what's your beef anyway ,lady?

B:那么,你在抱怨些什么,女士?

A:You just cut into line,in front of me and everyone else, that's what! Go take your place back at the end of the line,like every- one else !

A:你刚才插队了,插在我和其他人的前面,我就在抱怨这个!到队伍的后面去,像其他人一样!

B:Oh sure,lady, and fat chance I'd get a ticket before they're sold out. I'm staying right here, understand? So be a nice lady and butt out !

B:哦,当然,女士。那我可能就买不到票了。我就站在这里,懂吗?当个乖女士别再唠叨了!

A:Just what gives you the right... ?

A:谁给你权力……?

B:Because I'm no sucker;only suckers go to the end of the line. It's as simple as that ,lady.

B:因为我不是笨蛋;只有傻瓜才排列后面去。就是这么简单,盂

A:Well ,you're no gentleman ,either.

A:你也不是君子。

B:Okay,lady,just to show what a gentleman I really am,l'll let you go in front of me. Now ,just buy your ticket and shut your trap , will you,lady?

B:好啦,女士。为了表现我是一个君子,我让你排到我前面在买你的票和闭上你的嘴,如何,女士?

A:Whew ! I got the last one. This must be my lucky day !

A:哟!我买到最后一张。今天一定是我的幸运日子!

B:What was that you just said? Last one...? Hey,they've closed the ticket window !

B:你刚才在说什么?最后一张”….?嗯,他们把窗口关起来

A:Yes ,I'm afraid I bought the last ticket,and to think,if you hadn't been such a gentleman. . .

A:嗯,我想我买了最后一张。要是你刚刚不当君子的话……

B:Lady! This is unfair! I've been cheated! I was in line before should have been my ticket !Come on , hand it over,lady!

B:女士!这不公平!我被骗了!我排在你前面的,那张票J是我的!把票给我吧,女士!

A:Gentlemanl Hahl Fat chance! Hah! Eat your heart out,suck-er! Hah!

A:君子!哈!机会渺茫!哈!后悔去吧,傻瓜!哈!

 Dialoug 2

A:What was the last movie you saw?

A:你上次看的是什么电影?

B:A Korean film called Friends , starring Jang Dong-gun.

B:一部韩片《朋友》张东健主演。

A:Really? I've seen that movie, too.

A:真的吗?我也看过。

B:How did you like the movie?

B:你觉得如何?

A:I thought it was pretty good.

A:非常好啊。

B:Really? I can't say I agree.

B:真的?我不这么认为。

A:You're kidding. The storyline and acting were outstanding.

A:别开玩笑了,故事情节和演技都是一流的。

B:I guess I expected too much from the movie, so I was a bit disap pointed.

B:我想我对它期望太高,所以有点失望。

A:I guess it could happen.

A:我想可能是吧。

 Dialoug 3

A:Hey,if you're not busy this weekend, would you like to go see a movie?

A:嘿,周末没事的话,愿意去看电影吗?

B:Sounds good. What should we see?

B:主意不错,看什么呢?

A:How about that European movie?

A:欧片如何?

B:You mean the one starring John Travollta?

B:你指的是约翰·特拉沃尔塔主演的那部吗?

A:Yeah ,that's the one I've heard the special effects and the plot are outstanding.

A:对,就是它。我听说特技和情节都属一流。

B:Sounds like an interesting film. Let's meet at five o'clock on Saturday.

B:听起来像是部很有趣的电影。我们约星期六5点霓蕊。

A:Okay ,see you then.

A:好,到时见。

 Dialoug 4

A:Wasn't that a great flick? I was on the edge of my seat through the whole movie.

A:那部片子是不是很棒?我从头到尾一口气都没松过。

B:I would say it was a typical run-of-the-mill Hollywood thriller.

B:我觉得它是典型的常见好莱坞恐怖电影。

A:Well,I'm no movie expert ,but those special effects were impres- sive by any standards.

A:我不是电影专家。但是那些特效不管用什么标准来衡量都是吸引人的。

B:Special effects? Baloney! That movie was made on a shoestring budget. They've been using trick photograpby like that for years

B:特效?胡说!那个电影是用低成本制作的。像这种摄影技巧人家已经用了很久了。

A:Okay. But you have to admit that it was an exciting story, espe- cially with that surprise ending.

A:好吧,不过你得承认故事很感人,尤其是那出入意料的结局。

B:You should read the book. The original story is much better and has a different twist at the end.

B:你应该看看那本书。原来的故事更好而且是不同的结局。

A:Oh, really? How does the book end?

A:哦,是吗?书里的结局如何?

B:Read it yourself and find outl

B:你自己去看,自己去找。