当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 客户旅游情景对话

客户旅游情景对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.82W 次

在展位上,有位顾客向梅咨询旅游事务,打算预定旅游,接下来,小编给大家准备了客户旅游情景对话,欢迎大家参考与借鉴。

客户旅游情景对话

(M = May, C1= Customer1)

M: Hello, can I help you?

你好,需要帮忙吗?

C1: Er, yes, I took a brochure yesterday and now I'd like to book a holiday please.

呃,是的。我昨天拿了一本宣传册,现在我想

M: OK, which holiday are you interested in?

好多,你对哪个旅游感兴趣?

C1: Em, this one here, on page 34.

嗯,这个,34页上的。

M: Ooh, yes, that one's on special offer. You get a 10 percent discount, is that the one?

哦,就是现在打特价的,九折,是这个吧?

C1: Yes, that's the one.

对,就是这个。

M: Good. Could you please fill in this booking form. We need your full address and a deposit of 20 percent. You can pay by cash or credit card or cheque.

好的。请您填一下这张预定单。请填您的详细地址并交付20%的定金。您可以用现金、信用卡或是支票支付

C1: I'll need a receipt.

我要收据。

M: Yes, of course. And within a week you should receive confirmation1 of your booking. We then need to receive the balance at least ten days before the holiday begins.

当然。一周内您会收到我们的确认信息。请在旅游开始十天前交付余款。

C1: Thank you very much.

谢谢

M: OK, if you'd like to fill in this form...

好的,请您填一下这张表……

(M = May, T = Tony, C1= Customer1)

1)

T: Hello, can I help you?

你好,需要帮忙吗?

C1: Er, yes, young man. I want a holiday in Scotland1 please. I got this brochure2 yesterday and I want to book today.

呃,是的,年轻人。我想去苏格兰旅游。我昨天拿了这本宣传册,今天想预定一下。

T: Em? Scotland? We don't do holidays in Scotland, I'm afraid madam.

呃?苏格兰?恐怕我们没有在苏格兰的旅游线路,夫人。

C1: But it says in your brochure, young man.

但是你们的宣传册里有啊,年轻人。

T: Em, let me see. I'm sorry madam, this is not our brochure. I'm afraid you've made a mistake.

哦,让我看一下。抱歉夫人,这不是我们的宣传册,恐怕你弄错了。

C1: Young man, it says here...

年轻人,在这儿……

T: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Perhaps you could try 'Norbrook Holidays', over there?

抱歉,抱歉,我想你可以去Norbrook Holidays旅游公司问一下,就在那边。

C1 [mumbling as she leaves] Young people nowadays...

现在的年轻人啊……

M: Oh dear! This conference3 hasn't been good for business.

天啊!这个会展可真不怎么样!

T: No, not really, it's been very quiet today. We've only had three bookings all morning!

是不怎么样,今天都没什么人来问。一上午只有三个客人来预定。

2)

(M = May, T = Tony, C2 = Customer2)

T: Yes, sir. Do you need any help?

你好,先生,需要帮忙吗?

C2: Er, yes. Can you tell me how much this holiday costs, please? On page 26?

呃,是的。这个旅游要多少钱?26页这个?

T: Em, yes sir. See there? It costs 858 pounds

哦,先生,在这里,858英镑。

C2: Ooooh, that's expensive! How long does it take?

哦,真贵啊!这个旅游要多长时间?

T: Em, it says there sir, 'This package takes two weeks'.

呃,这里,"旅行为期两周"。

C2: And when does it begin?

什么时候开始

T: It says here that it begins in September.

这里有说明,九月开始。

C2: Oh, I can't go in September! Er, do you do trips to Scotland?

哦,9月我去不了。嗯,你们有去苏格兰的旅游吗?

T: Er, no, not to Scotland, sir.

呃,没有,没有苏格兰的,先生。

C2: But I really want to go to Scotland.

可是我真的好想去苏格兰。

T: Er, I think you are looking for 'Norbrook Holidays', sir. Over there.

呃,我想你可以去Norbrook Holidays 公司问一下,就在那边。

C2: Thanks son.

谢谢你,年轻人。

T: This is such a waste of time! Why can't people read the brochures4?

真是浪费时间!他们就不能自己看看宣传册吗?

M: Oh, never mind. It's the last day tomorrow.

哦,别在意。明天就是最后一天了。