当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 美国入境英语对话 海关情景对话带翻译

美国入境英语对话 海关情景对话带翻译

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.64W 次

出国旅游,出处都需要用到英语,其实当你还没迈进外国境内的时候就已经需要了,今天本站小编在这里为大家分享一些美国入境英语对话,希望这些英语对话能帮助大家!

美国入境英语对话 海关情景对话带翻译
  美国入境英语对话篇一

May I see your passport, please?

麻烦请给我你的护照。

Where are you staying?

将在那儿住宿?

Here is my passport / Here it is.

这是我的护照。

I will stay at Boston Hotel.

我将住在波士顿饭店。

What's the purpose of your visit?

旅行的目的为何?

Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan?

是否有台湾回程机票?

Sightseeing(Businese).

观光(公务)。

Yes, here it is.

有的,这就是回程机票。

How long will you be staying in the United States?

预计在美国停留多久?

How much money do you have with you?

你随身携带多少现金?

5 days.

5天。

I have 800 dollars.

大约800元。

I plan to stay for about 10 days.

预计停留约10天。

Good. Have a nice day.

祝你玩得愉快。

I'm just passing through.

我只是过境而已。

Thank you.

谢谢。

I am leaving for Geneva tonight.

今晚即动身前往日内瓦。

  美国入境英语对话篇二

Where can I get my baggage?

我在何处可取得行李?

It's a small ovemight bag. It's light brown.

它是一个茶色小旅行袋。

I can'find my baggage.

我找不到我的行李。

Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.

我们正在调查,请稍等一下。

Here is my claim tag.

这是我的行李票。

We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report.

Would you come with me to the office?

我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告。

请和我到办公室。

Could you please check it urgently?

是否可麻烦紧急查询?

How soon will I find out?

多快可找到?

How many pieces of baggage have you lost?

你总共遗失了几件行李?

Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it.

一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。

Can you describe your baggage?

请描述你的行李。

How can you help me if you can't find my baggage today?

若是今天无法找到行李,你可如何帮助我?

It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it's gray.

它是一个中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。

I'd like to purchase what I need for the night.

我想要购买过夜所需的用品。

It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag.

It's dark blue.

它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。

  美国入境英语对话篇三

Your passport and declaration card, please.

请出示护照和申报单。

This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Taiwan.

这是我要带去台湾的当地纪念品。

Do you have anything to declare?

是否有任何东西需要申报?

Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?

你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗?

No, I don't.

没有。

Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.

是的,我带了两瓶酒。

Please open this bag.

请打开这个袋子。

The camera is for my personal use.

这个相机是我私人使用的。

What are these?

这些东西是做何用?

ou'll have to pay duty on this.

你必须为这项物品缴付税金。

These are for my personal use.

这些是我私人使用的东西。

Do you have any other baggage?

你还有其它行李吗?

These are gifts for my friends.

这些是给朋友的礼物。

O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.

好了!请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。

>>>下一页更多“海关英语情景对话带翻译
  美国入境英语对话篇四

Where is the tourist information?

旅游咨询中心在那里?

Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive?

是否可建议一间较为廉价的旅馆?

Is there an airport bus to the city?

是否有机场巴士可到市区?

Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night?

是否有每晚花费在50美元以下的饭店?

Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?

巴士站牌(出租车招呼站)在那里?

Could you recommend a hotel in the city center?

是否可建议一家位于市中心的旅馆?

Where can I get the limousine for Hilton Hotel?

我在何处可搭乘希尔顿饭店的接泊巴士?

I'd like to stay at a hotel near the station (beach).

我想要住在靠近车站(海滩)的饭店。

How can I get to Hilton Hotel?

我要如何才能到达希尔顿饭店?

How much is it per night?

每晚费用为多少?

Do you have a hotel list?

这儿有饭店目录吗?

Does it include tax and service charge?

费用是否包含税与服务费?

Can I have a youth hostel list?

是否可提供我一份青年旅馆的目录?

Is breakast included?

早餐是否已包含于费用内?

May I have a city map?

是否可给我一份城市地图?

Is there a discount for staying several days?

若停留数日是否有任何折扣?

Can I reserve a hotel(rent a car)here?

我是否可在此预订饭店(租车)?

I'd like to stay for two nights.

我想要停留两晚。

  美国入境英语对话篇六

Hello. This is United Airlines.

联合航空,您好。

I'd like to reconfirm my flight.

我想要再确认班机。

What's your name and flight number?

请说您的大名与班机号码?

My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight number is UA 003 for Los Angeles.

我的名字是杰瑞?陈,班机号码是飞往洛杉机的联合航空003班机。

When is it?June 10th.

行程是那一天?6月10日。

I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.

我想要确认班机时间没有改变。

I can't find your name. Really?

我找不到您的大名。真的?

May I have your name again?

请再告诉我一次您的大名?

I still can't find your name on the reservation list.

我仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的名字。

Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight. No problem.

别担心,这班班机仍有空位提供新的订位者。

One economy class seat, is that right?

一个经济舱座位,对吗?

Now you have been booked.

没问题,您已完成订位。

Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?

谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机?

Two hours before departure time.

起飞前2小时。

You must check-in at least one hour before.

你必须在至少1小时前办理登机。

  美国入境英语对话篇七

Then, please give me a new reservation.

那么,请帮我重新订位。

Sorry, this flight is full.

抱歉,这班飞机已客满。

What is the possibility of my getting a seat if I wait?

若是我在此等候,有机位的机率有多大?

When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?

下一班飞往洛杉机的班机何时起飞?

The day after tomorrow, Friday.

后天,星期五。

That will be fine. What's the flight number and departure time?

太好了。请告诉我班机号码与起飞时间?

What is the fare?

费用多少?

  美国入境英语对话篇八

OFFICER: May I see your passport please?

CHARLES: Here is my passport. And this is the declaration form.

OFFICER: What is the purpose of your visit to the United States?

CHARLES: Business. I have a trade convention I'm attending in Chicago.

OFFICER: This visa is good for two weeks. Do you intend to stay longer than that?

CHARLES: No. I will fly back twelve days from now.

OFFICER: And you will do some traveling while you are here?

CHARLES: Yes, I want to spend a couple days in New York. I have friends there I will visit.

OFFICER: What do you have in the bag, Mr. Lee?

CHARLES: Just my cameras, my clothes, and some books.

OFFICER: You're not carrying any food with you today?

CHARLES: No.

OFFICER: Okay, Mr. Lee. This is just a routine check.

Would you mind opening the bag for me?

CHARLES: Alright.

OFFICER: Hmm. You have three cameras. Are you a photographer?

CHARLES: No, my company makes cameras.

Well, I'm also a photographer, but two of these are for our display.

OFFICER: I see. And what's in this bag?

CHARLES: Egg tarts.

OFFICER: I thought you said you didn't have any food with you today.

CHARLES: I thought you meant vegetables and meat when you asked me. Things like that.

I don't have any vegetables.

OFFICER: I'm sorry, Mr. Lee. Egg tarts are food too. We will have to confiscate these.

CHARLES: Confiscate?

OFFICER: Yes, we will have to dispose of them.

CHARLES: It's too bad. They are very delicious.

OFFICER: I know. One out of every three travelers from Taiwan seems to be carrying them.

They are being smuggled in by the thousands.

CHARLES: Oh, well. Not by me.

OFFICER: No, not today at least. Enjoy your visit to the United States, Mr. Lee.

CHARLES: Thank you.

海关人员:我可以看一下你的护照吗?

查尔斯:这是我的护照,这是入境申请表。

海关人员:你到美国的目的是什么?

查尔斯:商务,我要到芝加哥去开商务会议。

海关人员:你的签证期限是两个星期,你打算待更久吗?

查尔斯:不会,我十二天之后就要回去了。

海关人员:这段期间你会去旅行吗?

查尔斯:是的,我想去纽约几天,我在那儿有朋友,要去拜访。

海关人员:李先生,你的袋子里有些什么?

查尔斯:只是一些照相机、衣服和书籍。

海关人员:你没有携带任何食物吧?

查尔斯:没有。

海关人员:好的,李先生,这是例行检查,

请你把袋子打开让我看看好吗?

查尔斯:好的。

海关人员:嗯……有三台照相机,你是摄影师吗?

查尔斯:不是,我们公司是生产照相机的。

我自己也是摄影师,但是有两台是展示用的。

海关人员:我明白了,那这个袋子里面装什么?

查尔斯:蛋挞。

海关人员:我以为你没有带任何食物。

查尔斯:我以为你是指蔬菜和肉品之类的食物。

我并没有带蔬菜。

海关人员:李先生,对不起,蛋挞也算是食物,我们必须充公。

查尔斯:充公?

海关人员:是的,我们将会处理掉。

查尔斯:太可惜了,蛋挞非常好吃。

海关人员:我知道。台湾来的旅客,三个就有一个会带蛋挞。

成千的人就成走私了。

查尔斯:我没有。

海关人员:至少今天没有,祝您旅途愉快,李先生。

查尔斯:谢谢。


猜你喜欢:

1.美国入境英语对话

2.过海关常用的英语对话阅读

3.过海关必用到的英语情景对话

4.关于入境海关英语对话

5.美国入境问题英语对话

6.出国海关常用英语对话