当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 有关于结账的英语对话阅读

有关于结账的英语对话阅读

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.31W 次

结账是指在某一会计期间的期末将收入和费用账户结清的会计程序,以便记录下一个会计期间的经济业务。小编精心收集了有关于结账的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

有关于结账的英语对话阅读
  有关于结账的英语对话1

Todd:I'm checking out now. Can I have my bill, please?

我现在想结帐。请给我账单,好吗?

Waiter:Sure. What's your room number, sir?

好的,先生。您的房间号是多少?

Todd:It's 8736. Here is my key card.

8736。这是我的门卡。

Waiter:A minute, please. It's 6212 yuan all together. Tax included.

请稍等。一共是6212元。含税。

Todd:Can I pay with traveler's check?

我可以用旅行支票支付吗?

Waiter:Sure. Can I have your passport, please?

当然可以,我可以看一下您的护照吗?

Todd:Here you are.

给你。

Waiter:Thanks. Are you satisfied with your stay here with us, sir?

谢谢。先生,您在这里住得满意吗?

Todd:Very much. The room is cozy and the service is jolly good. By the way, could you deliver my luggage to the airport in advance?

非常满意。房间很舒适,服务很周到。顺便问一下,你们可以把我的行李送到机场吗?

Waiter:Sure. It will be taken care of, sir. Which flight do you take?

当然可以。我们会办好的。您乘坐的是哪趟班机?

Todd:Flight 17. And my luggage should be delivered there by 4 o'clock.

第17号班机。我的行李需要在4点之前送到。

Waiter:Got it, sir. It'd be great to see you again, sir.

没问题,先生。希望能再次见到您。

Todd:Thank you.

谢谢。

  有关于结账的英语对话2

现金支付

Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.

服务员,结账。

Waiter: Yes, sir.

好的,先生。

Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.

先生,这是您的账单,多谢。

Guest: Here you are.

给你。

Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.

这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。

Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.

多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。

Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.

谢谢!这是给你的小费。

Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.

多谢,先生,但我们不接受小费。/不用的,谢谢你的好意。

  有关于结账的英语对话3

Paying by Credit Card 信用卡付账

Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.

结账。

Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?

这是您的账单,先生。您想签单吗?

Guest: No, I'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.

不,我付现金,你们收美元吗?

Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?

是的,但是我们找零只有人民币,兑换汇率是100美元兑804人民币,你介意吗?

Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?

那么,可以用信用卡吗?

Waiter: Yes sure. What kind do you have, sir?

当然,您有哪种?

Guest: Visa card.

维萨卡。

Waiter: Very good, sir. You have a 10% discount for using your visa card.

好的,先生。您用维萨卡可以得到10%的优惠。

Guest: Thank you. But what's this for?

谢谢,但这是什么费用?

Waiter: Oh, This is a fifteen percent of surcharge for tax and service.

这是加收的15%的税和服务费。

Guest: Oh. I see. Here you are.

我明白了,给你。

Waiter: Thank you. I'll return your visa card and receipt in a few minutes.

谢谢,稍等一会儿,我马上给回你信用卡账单。

Waiter: Will you please also sigh on the bill, sir? Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day.

请在单上签名,好吗?谢谢,再见,祝您愉快。


看了“有关于结账的英语对话”的人还看了:

1.关于结账的英语对话阅读

2.关于结账的英语对话

3.有关付钱的英语对话阅读

4.餐厅结账英语对话精选

5.关于购物的英语对话阅读