当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 医生和患者英语对话阅读

医生和患者英语对话阅读

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.57W 次

创设情境,让学生主动说英语、用英语对话引导学生加深单词意思的理解、熟悉语法现象和运用能力,激发学习兴趣和能力。本站小编整理了医生和患者英语对话,欢迎阅读!

医生和患者英语对话阅读
  医生和患者英语对话篇一

病人:早上好,大夫。

Patient: Good morning, doctor.

医生:早上好,哪里不舒服?

Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?

病人:我最近有点失眠。

Patient: I'm suffering from insomnia.

医生:这种情况有多久了?

Doctor: How long have you had this problem?

病人:三个月了。

Doctor: Three months.

医生:服用过什么药吗?

Doctor: Have you take any medicine?

病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。

Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.

医生:有头痛的情况吗?

Doctor: Do you have headaches?

病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。

Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.

医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。

Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient's blood pressure.)

医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。

Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.

病人:我该怎么呢?

Patient: What should I do then?

医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累。

Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don't strain yourself too much.

病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。

Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I'll do as you say.

医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的。

Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.

病人:多谢了。再见!

Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!

医生:再见!

Doctor: Bye!

  医生和患者英语对话篇二

医生:

What’s the matter with you ?

什么情况?

病人:

...I..I have a toothache. It is painful.

我…我牙疼,很痛。

医生:

I know the feeling,let me see. Say ah.

我知道那种感觉,让我看看,说“啊”

病人:

Ah.....

“啊……”

医生:

often do you brush your teeth?

哦,你一天刷几次牙?

病人:

Once a day.

一天一次。

医生:

Do you like eat chocolates or candies?

你喜欢吃巧克力和糖果吗?

病人:

Yes,I do!I like them very much!

是的,我很喜欢吃。

医生:

Please remember,don’t eat too many sweet are not good for your teeth. And you should brush your teeth twice a day or three times a you take my advice,you will be better than now.

记住,别吃太多甜的东西,它们对你的牙齿不好,而且一天要刷两到三次牙。如果你按照我说的来做,会比现在好很多。

病人:

Thank you ,doctor.I’ll take your advice.

谢谢你,医生。我会照做的。

  医生和患者英语对话篇三

A:Good morning.

早上好!

B:Good morning.

早上好!

A:What's the matter with you?

请问哪里不舒服?

B:I'm running a high fever and feeling terribly had.

我发高烧,感觉糟透了。

A:How long has this been going on?

这种情况持续多久了?

B:Since last night. And as a matter of fact I have just moved to this city.

从昨晚开始的。实际上,我刚搬到这座城市。

A:OK. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender,address and things like that.

好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,性别,住址等等。

B:No problem. Which department should I register with, Miss?

没问题。医生请问我应该挂哪科?

A:I suppose that you'd better go to the medical department.

我认为您最好挂内科。

B:(Two minutes later) Here is the registration card

(两分钟后)给你。

A:Thank you. The registration fee is two yuan

谢谢。挂号费是两元。

B:All right. But can you tell me how to get there, please?

好的。请问我该怎么去?

A:Take the lift to the secondlloorl and then make a right turn. Go along the passage until you see the sign on your left.

坐电梯到二楼,右拐。沿着过道走.您会看到一块牌子在您的左手边。

B:Thanks a lot

多谢了。

A:You're welcome

不客气。


看了“医生和患者英语对话”的人还看了:

1.有关看医生的英语对话阅读

2.关于病人与医生的英语对话

3.关于医院英语对话短文阅读

4.医生和病人的英语对话

5.患者和医生的英语对话