当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 关于英语对话医生和病人

关于英语对话医生和病人

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.72W 次

英语对话教学是中学英语教学的重要组成部分,它对提高学生英语口语水平,培养学生的语言交际能力都有很大的作用。本站小编整理了关于医生和病人英语对话,欢迎阅读!

关于英语对话医生和病人
  关于医生和病人英语对话篇一

病人:这是我的药方,你能帮我配药吗?

Patient: This is my prescription. Can you fill it for me, please?

药剂师:当然可以。

Chemist: Certainly.

病人:谢谢。

Patient: Thank you.

药剂师:别客气。让我看看。大概需要五分钟的时间。

Chemist:You're welcome. Well, let me see. It will take about five minutes.

病人:好的。

Patient: All right.

药剂师:好了,这是你所需要的中草药。

Chemist: O.K. this is your herbal medicine.

病人:请您给我解释一下怎么熬这副中草药,好吗?

Patient: Could you tell me what I should do with it?

药剂师:每天早晨打开一包,倒入500毫升冷水中浸泡一个半小时。然后用大火煮。煮至沸腾后把火关小。用文火熬30分钟,然后把火关掉。冷却后,到出服用。到出时当心不要把药渣倒入杯中。

Chemist: Every morning soak one bad in 200 mls of cold water for one and a half hours, then heat it up quickly. As soon as it begins to boil, turn down the heat, and simmer for thirty minutes. Then turn off the heat. Leave it to cool, then pour out the liquid to drink. Be careful no to let any of the leaves go into the cup.

病人:还挺复杂的。顺便问一下,我能用普通的钢制锅熬药吗?

Patient: It is quite complicated. By the way, can I use a steel pan?

药剂师:不行,你最好还是用砂锅。

Chemist: No, you can't do that. You'd better use an earthenware pot.

病人:谢谢。我今天还真学到不少东西。

Patient: Thank you very much. I have learned a lot today fom you.

药剂师:不客气。祝你早日康复。

Chemist: You're welcome. I hope you will recover in no time.

  关于医生和病人英语对话篇二

大夫:请进。你哪里不舒服?

Doctor: Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?

病人:肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。

Patient: It's my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening.

大夫:你昨晚吃了些什么,能告诉我吗?

Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?

病人:海鲜,烤鸭。种类很多,有的我叫不出名儿。

Patient: Seafood, roastduck. Oh, a great variety of things, I can't name them exactly.

大夫:你呕吐过没有?

Doctor: Have you vomitted?

病人:呕吐过。昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。

Patient: Yes, I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

大夫:我明白了。你得做一个大便检查。我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。

Doctor: I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. I'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

病人:好吧。待会儿见,大夫。

Patient: All right, doctor. I'll see you later.

大夫:待会儿见。

Doctor: See you later.

病人:大夫,这是我的化验报告。

Patient: Here' my report, Doctor.

大夫:请坐。让我看看。没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。我给你开点药。吃了这些药你会感觉好多了。接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。

Doctor: Take your seat, and let me have a look. It's nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

病人:我会照你说的去做。谢谢您,大夫。

Patient: I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.

大夫:不客气。

Doctor: You are welcome.

  关于医生和病人英语对话篇三

大夫:你哪里不舒服?

Doctor: What seems to be the problem?

病人:唉,我刚才过马路,正赶上一辆车从拐角处开过来。由于车速过快,等司机看到我再刹车时,已经太晚了。我被撞倒在地,从地上爬起来时,我发现我的左臂和肘部也被擦伤,并且现在我的肋骨有点痛。

Patient: Well, I was crossing the road, where a car came round the corner too quickly, and when the driver saw me, it was too late to stop. I was knocked to the ground, and when I got up,my left arm and elbow were grazed and now, I have a pain in my ribs.

大夫:让我检查一下吧。你哪儿疼啊?

Doctor: I'll just take a look. Where does it hurt?

病人:这很难说清楚,好象浑身都痛。

Patient: It's hard to say. It hurts all over.

大夫:我按这儿,你疼不疼?

Doctor: Does it hurt when I do this?

病人:哎呀!你一按这儿我就疼得要命。

Patient: Ouch! The pain is very bad when you press here.

大夫:你的胳膊和肘部好象没什么问题。但是出于安全考虑,你还是最好去照一张X光片。片子照好之后,马上拿过来让我看看。

Doctor: You arm and elbow seem to be all right. But, to be on the safe side, you'd better go to the X-ray Department. When the X-rays are ready, bring them back to me to examine.

病人:好的,那么待会儿再见吧!

Patient: OK. See you later.

大夫:待会儿见!

Doctor: See you then!

( Ten minutes later, the patient brings back the X-ray plates)

病人:这是我的X光片。

Patient:Here's my X-rays.

大夫:让我看看,一切基本正常。只是这儿,你看,有点小问题。有一点骨裂。

Doctor: I'll just take a look at it. Everything is all right, except here, see it? There's a hairline fracture.

病人:这严重吗?

Patient: Is it serious?

大夫:算不上严重。但是,这两三周你最好不要去上班。尽量卧床休息

Doctor: No. It's not very serious, but you should take two or three weeks off work, and rest in bed as much as possible.

病人:大夫,我是否需要服用点什么药呢?

Patient: Should I take some medicine, doctor?

大夫:是这样,我会给你开一些草药,这样你的伤口会愈合得快一点。另外,你还需要服用一些口服药。这是药方。待会儿你拿到药房去配药。请按说明服药。

Doctor: All right. I'll give you some herbal medicine to help you heal quickly. In addition, I will prescribe you some medicine for oral administration. Here is a prescription. Take it to the chemist's. please take the medicine according to the instruction.

病人:我需要上石膏吗?

Patient: Will I need to be put in plaster?

大夫:不需要。药方里我给你开了一管药膏。每天搽两三次。

Doctor: No, it isn't necessary. I have presribed you a tube of ointment. Administer it two or three times a day.

病人:非常感谢您,大夫。

Patient: Thank you very much, doctor.

大夫:不客气。再见!

Doctor: Not at all. Goodbye!

病人:再见!

Patient: Goodbye!


看了“关于医生和病人英语对话”的人还看了:

1.关于病人与医生的英语对话

2.关于医生和病人的英语对话

3.有关医生和病人的英语对话

4.医生与病人的英语对话

5.医生与患者的英语对话