当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 有关医生与病人英语对话

有关医生与病人英语对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.89W 次

开设英语对话课的最终目的是培养学生的英语运用能力。教师应将传统教学法和交际教学法有机结合 ,注重培养学生语言能力 ,讲究语言环境的创设 ,重视交际策略的运用 ,以提高其交际能力。小编精心收集了有关医生与病人英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

有关医生与病人英语对话
  有关医生与病人英语对话篇1

大夫:请进。你哪里不舒服?

Doctor: Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?

病人:肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。

Patient: It's my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening.

大夫:你昨晚吃了些什么,能告诉我吗?

Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?

病人:海鲜,烤鸭。种类很多,有的我叫不出名儿。

Patient: Seafood, roastduck. Oh, a great variety of things, I can't name them exactly.

大夫:你呕吐过没有?

Doctor: Have you vomitted?

病人:呕吐过。昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。

Patient: Yes, I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

大夫:我明白了。你得做一个大便检查。我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。

Doctor: I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. I'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

病人:好吧。待会儿见,大夫。

Patient: All right, doctor. I'll see you later.

大夫:待会儿见。

Doctor: See you later.

病人:大夫,这是我的化验报告。

Patient: Here's my report, Doctor.

大夫:请坐。让我看看。没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。我给你开点药。吃了这些药你会感觉好多了。接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。

Doctor: Take your seat, and let me have a look. It's nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

病人:我会照你说的去做。谢谢您,大夫。

Patient: I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.

大夫:不客气。

Doctor: You are welcome.

  有关医生与病人英语对话篇2

李太太:请问约翰逊大夫在吗?

Mrs. Lee: Can I speak to Dr. Johnson, please?

约翰逊大夫:我就是,有什么需要帮忙的吗?

Dr. Johnson: Yes. This is Dr. Johnson speaking. What can I do for you?

李太太:我是李太太。请帮帮我

Mrs. Lee: Oh. This is Mrs. Lee. Please help me, Dr. Johnson.

约翰逊大夫:你怎么啦,李太太?

Dr. Johnson: What's the matter with you, Mrs. Lee?

李太太:哦,不,不是我。是我儿子比尔病了。

Mrs. Lee: Oh, no, it's not me. My son Bill is sick.

约翰逊大夫:比尔哪儿不舒服?

Dr. Johnson: What's wrong with Bill?

李太太:他手臂上,肩膀上长有红斑。

Mrs. Lee: He has red spots on his arms, on his shoulders…

约翰逊大夫:他是不是周身都长了?

Dr. Johnson: Does he have red spots all over his body?

李太太:是。

Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does.

约翰逊大夫:他有没有发烧呢?

Dr. Johnson: Does he have a fever?

李太太:哦,对了。今天早上他烧到了39度。

Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does. This morning his temperature was 39 degrees in centigrade.

约翰逊大夫:哎呀,那太糟了。

Dr. Johnson: Well, that's too bad.

李太太:大夫,比尔究竟怎么了?他整天哭。劝都劝不住。

Mrs. Lee: What's wrong with Bill? He cried all day long. I just can't stop him.

约翰逊大夫:他出麻疹了。

Dr. Johnson: He has the measles.

李太太:出麻疹?天啊!你现在可以来看他吗?

Mrs. Lee: Measles? Oh, dear. Can you come and see him now?

约翰逊大夫:今天上午我得给病人动手术。下午我可以来。

Dr. Johnson: I' m going to have an operation this morning. But I can come this afternoon.

李太太:谢谢你,约翰逊大夫。

Mrs. Lee: Thank you, Dr. Johnson.

约翰逊大夫:记住,不能让他抓那些红斑。

Dr. Johnson: Remember, you must keep him from scratching the spots.

李太太:我不会让他抓的。下午见,大夫。

Mrs. Lee: No, no. I won't let him do that. See you then, doctor.

约翰逊大夫:再见。

Dr. Johnson: Goodbye.

  有关医生与病人英语对话篇3

病人:我严重感冒。另外,还伴有头疼。请问我应该服用些什么药呢?

Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?

药剂师:你没有药方吗?

Chemist: Don't you have a prescription?

病人:是的。我没有去看大夫。

Patient: No, I haven't gone to see a doctor.

药剂师:你会不会对某些药品过敏?

Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?

病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分药我还是可以服用的。

Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.

药剂师:(拿起一个小盒子)我推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。

Chemist: (picks up a small box) I recommend this brand for quick relief.

病人:这药有效果吗?

Patient: Will this really help?

药剂师:根据标签上的说明,应该会吧。如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。

Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.

病人:有哪些好的止痛片?

Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?

药剂师:我们这儿有好几种。都挺不错的。

Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.

病人:你能不能卖我一些盘尼西宁?

Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?

药剂师:抱歉,先生。我不能买给你。你必须有医生的证明或者医生开的药方才行。

Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.

病人: 那好吧。给我来点硼酸吧。

Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.

药剂师:好的,这是一种常用药。

Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.

病人:请问你们这儿有止咳糖浆或者含片吗?

Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?

药剂师:当然有了。

Chemist: Of course.

病人:太好了。

Patient: That's great.

药剂师:给你,上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。

Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.

病人:谢谢你的提醒。

Patient: Thank you for reminding me.

药剂师:还需要别的什么吗?

Chemist: Anything else?

病人:不了,谢谢。

Patient: No. thank you.

药剂师:不客气。


看了“有关医生与病人英语对话”的人还看了:

1.关于医生和病人的英语对话

2.关于病人与医生的英语对话

3.有关医生和病人的英语对话

4.医生与病人的英语对话

5.医生与患者的英语对话