当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 日常交流常用英语对话

日常交流常用英语对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 7.06K 次

当今时代,英语已经成为一种多国、多文化,多功能的国际语言。“英语族”这一概念也开始为大家所熟悉。本站小编整理了日常交流常用英语对话,欢迎阅读!

日常交流常用英语对话
  日常交流常用英语对话一

Miss Lee: Tom,can we have a talk?

汤姆,我们能谈谈吗?

Tom: Okay,Miss Lee.

好的,李老师。

Miss Lee: Do you really want to give up the chance of further education abroad?

你真的要放弃这次出国深造的机会吗?

Tom: Yes,I don’t want to leave my parents and girlfriend.

是的,我不想离开父母和女朋友。

Miss Lee: You made a sevrious mistake, do you realize?

你犯了个严重的错误,你知道吗?

Tom: What kind of mistake?

什么错误?

Miss Lee: Only you work hard and get a good condition, you can have the ability to give them more love.

只有你好好拼搏取得好的条件,你才有能力去好好爱他们。

Tom: Is that so?

是这样吗?

Miss Lee: Yes,I hope you can take it over.

是的,我希望你好好想想。

Tom: OK,I’ll take your advice.

好,我接受你的忠告。

  日常交流常用英语对话二

Lily: Amy, how long have you been here?

艾米,你在这呆了多久了?

Amy: I came to China on June, it has been 7 months.

我是六月份来中国,现在算起来有7个月了。

Lily: Wow, that is a long time. And you must never spend the Spring Festival in China.

哇,很久了。那你一定没有在中国度过春节了。

Amy: Yes, and I going to stay in China this year to see how Chinese people spend their most important festival.

对啊,所以我打算今年留在中国,看看中国人是怎么度过他们最重要的日子的。

Lily: Really? Maybe you can come to celebrate it with my family.

真的吗?也许你可以和我们家一起过节。

Amy: Can I?

可以吗?

Lily: My parents would be happy to have you. I believe you will love it. Though we live in downtown, we always spend Spring Festival in hometown.

我父母一定会很高兴的。我相信你一定会喜欢的。虽然我们家住在城市,我们总是在老家过春节。

Amy: You mean in the countryside?

你是说在农村吗?

Lily: Yes, I believe you will know a lot about Chinese traditions this winter holiday, such as the custom, practices, cuisine, greeting and so on.

对的,我相信你一定可以在这个寒假了解到许多中国的传统习俗,如风俗习惯、菜肴、祝词等等。

Amy: Wonderful! I can’t wait to the coming of that day.

太棒了,我都快等不及了。

  日常交流常用英语对话三

Tom: Hi, Bill. What were you doing this morning?

嗨,比尔。你今早在做什么啊?

Bill: Just watching movie.

就只是看电影。

Tom: What movie?

什么电影啊?

Bill: Ice twisters.

急冻末日。

Tom: Is it about the tornado that caused by the government tests?

是不是讲由于政府实验而引起的旋风。

Bill: Yep, you saw that before?

是的,你看过啊?

Tom: Just a few days ago. It’s a nice movie. I think everyone should watch it and think over it.

几天前才看过。是一部很好的电影。我觉得每个人都应该去看看,并且好好想想。

Bill: So do I. You know the world becomes worse and worse. A few days ago, we just wear a T-shirt. But today, ten more T-shirts still couldn’t warn the body.

我也觉得。你看这个世界变得越来越糟糕了。几天前,我们只要穿一件T-shirt,现在即使是十件T-shirt也不够保暖。

Tom: You are right. When it’s time to rain, and it doesn’t, then the disaster should come.

没错。该下雨却不下雨,那么就要出大事了。

Bill: So everyone should watch it and take warning from it.

所以每个人都应看看这部电影,并引以为戒。

  日常交流常用英语对话四

Lily: Anne, do you like vampire?

安妮,你喜欢吸血鬼吗?

Anne: Yes, I do. I think they are quite cool and mysterious.

喜欢。我觉得他们很酷,而且很神秘。

Lily: So would you like to be a vampire if you have a chance?

那如果给你机会,你会想成为吸血鬼吗?

Anne: Not. It’s too cruel to drink human blood, and that make me feel like a beast. What’s more, vampire can’t walk around under the sun.

不会。吸人血太残忍了,而且会让我觉得像只禽兽。而且吸血鬼不能晒太阳。

Lily: That’s the disadvantage. So have you ever seen Daybreakers?

那确实很不好。那你看过嗜血破晓吗?

Anne: Yes. In this movie, the vampires make up the majority of population with only 5% of the human race remaining, so the vampire’s food supply meets great crisis.

看过。在影片中,吸血鬼占了绝大部分的人口,人类只有5%,所以吸血鬼的食物面临了巨大的危机。

Lily: So how do you think of the film, interesting or disgusting?

那你觉得这部电影怎么样,有趣还是恶心?

Anne: I think it’s a good movie, it reflects human lust, and tells us to cherish our human life.

我觉得那是部好电影,它揭露了人性的贪婪,并告诉我们要珍惜人类的生命。

Lily: Indeed. If human beings just obey the law of life and never want more of live forever, it wouldn’t happen.

的确。如果人们遵守生命法则,并且不会想要太多,或者长生不老,那就不会发生。

Anne: Right. Nature is nature. Against the law means dark future.

对啊。大自然就是大自然。违背法则意味着黑暗的将来。


看了“日常交流常用英语对话”的人还看了:

1.生活常用英语对话

2.简单日常英语对话

3.英语日常交际对话

4.简单的日常英语对话

5.日常生活英语对话