当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 关于美国日常的英语对话

关于美国日常的英语对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.49W 次

随着社会的发展,英语已成为个人甚至一个国家发展的重要工具,每个人都希望说一口流利的英文。小编精心收集了关于美国日常的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

关于美国日常的英语对话
  关于美国日常的英语对话1

Ann: Could you tell me the truth?

你能告诉我真相吗?

Lily: What?

什么?

Ann: Could cactus protect people from the computer radiation?

仙人掌能防止电脑辐射吗?

Lily: Some people believe so, but I don’t.

一些人的确是这样认为的,但是我不这么认为。

Ann: Why?

为什么?

Lily: They believe that because cactus grows in the desert, so it can absorb in the radiation.

他们这样认为是因为仙人掌是在沙漠地区生长的,所以能吸收辐射。

Ann: But, it really can absorb in radiation.

但是,它真的能吸收辐射啊。

Lily: No, I mean that the radiation is computer radiation. It’s different.

不,我说的这个辐射是指电脑辐射。不一样的。

Ann: Oh, I see. I do something in vain.

哦,我明白了,我白做工了。

Lily: I think so.

的确。

  关于美国日常的英语对话2

Ann: It’s time for us to prepare to school.

是时候准备回学校了。

Lily: That’s right.

是的。

Ann: When do you go back?

你什么时候回去。

Lily: Maybe tow days latter.

可能是两天后吧。

Ann: Wow, very early.

哇,很早啊。

Lily: Yes, my class will start next week.

是的,下个星期开始上课了。

Ann: Yours is earlier than mine.

你的比我早。

Lily: You are lucky.

你真幸运。

Ann: I don’t think so. This winter vacation is too long. It’s a litter boring in home.

我可不怎么认为。这个寒假太长了。在家里有点无聊。

Lily: Yes, I know the feeling.

是的,我知道这个感觉。

  关于美国日常的英语对话3

Mike: Oh, man. That’s really awesome. I mean awesome.

天哪!太酷了。我的意思了酷呆了。

Judy: I heard you. Stop sitting there on your butt. Come and help me with the diapers.

我听见了。别坐在那了,过来帮我换尿不湿!

Mike: Come and look at this.

过来看这个。

Judy: For $ 65, tourists get peek at Los Angeles gangland. Wow the darkest place on earth.

65美金,游客就可以游览洛杉矶黑帮乐园。天呢,世界上最黑暗的地方。

Mike: This is even cooler. The passengers have to sign waivers because they might be the victims of a gang fight.

这更酷!游客们要签署一个弃权声明。因为他们有可能成为黑帮火拼的牺牲者。

Judy: This has to be canceled. That’s a bunch of bull. What is it on earth? A death tour? It’s murdering.

这一定得取消。简直是胡说八道。到底是什么东西啊!死亡之旅吗?这就是谋杀。

Mike: Relax! I just think it is cool. But I didn’t say it was a good idea to visit.

放松点。我只是觉得这很酷。我可没说去参观是个好主意。

Judy: Those visitors are definitely nuts!

那些个游客肯定是疯子。

Mike: I am going to lie down for a while. I am really bushed. I was with our baby all day yesterday. Honey, your turn today.

我要躺下休息了。我太累了。昨天我陪儿子一天了。亲爱的,今天到你了。

Judy: M-I-K-E!@#$#%^&!

麦克!叽里呱啦!

  关于美国日常的英语对话4

Jean: I thought Koreans were very traditional.

我以为韩国人很传统的。

Jaco: As far as I know, yes, they are. Why?

据我所知,是的啊。怎么了?

Jean: In a Koean high school, many students were forced to celebrate graduation.

在一个韩国的高中,很多学生被迫庆祝毕业。

Jaco: I don’t see any problem with that.

不觉得这有什么问题。

Jean: Let me finish. They were odered to be naked.

让我说完。他们被迫要求裸体。

Jaco: really? Hope I had graduated there.

真的?我希望我在那儿毕业的。

Jean: Don’t you have a heart? They are teenagers.

你有没有良心啊?他们是青少年哎。

Jaco: Seriously? I thought it was a joke.

真的?我还以为你在开玩笑。

Jean: Very serious. Even the president chaired a meeting and gave commands to stop it.

很认真。总统都主持会议了,下命令阻止这种事情。

Jaco: Good for him. But I am curious about what could happen if Obama did that. Must be interesting.

应该的。但是我真的很好奇如果奥巴马这么做了,会有什么样的结果。肯定很有意思。


看了“关于美国日常的英语对话”的人还看了:

1.美国入境英语对话

2.生活英语情景对话:英伦生活和美国生活

3.有关日常简单的英语对话

4.申请美国留学签证常用英语

5.日常对话英语句子