当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 关于简单的英语对话带翻译阅读

关于简单的英语对话带翻译阅读

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.17W 次

在当今全球经济一体化的大背景下,英语作为全球通用语言,越来越受到人们的青睐。本站小编整理了关于简单的英语对话带翻译,欢迎阅读!

关于简单的英语对话带翻译阅读
  关于简单的英语对话带翻译一

A:Hi. This is the Customer Service. How can I help you?

您好。这里是客服部。我能为您做什么?

B:Hi. I bought one of your vacuums from spend-wart. It’s broken now.

您好。我在Spend-Wart买了你们生产的吸尘器。现在它坏了。

A:Is it under warranty?

它还在保修期内吗?

B:I think so. I bought it four months ago.

我想是的。我是四个月前买的。

A:Yes, it is still covered by our warranty. Tell me the modle number of your vacuum, please.

是的,它还在保修期内。请告诉我您的吸尘器的型号。

B:Okay. The model number is 6594-c.

好的。型号是6594-C。

A:What’s your address, your name and your phone number?

您的地址、姓名和电话号码呢?

B:906 Ottawa street. My name is David Yang. My phone number is 713-786-0234.

渥太华街906号。我是David Yang。我的电话是713-786-0234

A:Okay. There are two Customer Service Offices in your area. The nearest one is Chadwich and Hacks Appliances.

好的。在您的居住地区有两个客服中心。最近的是Chadwich and Hacks Appliances

B:Could you tell me where the office is located?

请告诉我它的地址

A:Sure. 878 Fennel South.

南费奈尔大街878号。

B:Oh, I know that place. It’s only two minutes drive.

哦,我知道那个地方,开车过去只要两分钟。

A:You have to call the office first.

您需要先打电话预约

B:All right. Thank you very much for your help.

好的。谢谢你的帮助。

A:My pleasure.

我的荣幸。

  关于简单的英语对话带翻译二

A:What a washing machine! It’s getting worse today. Look! Now it doesn’t work at all. I think I need a new one.

这台倒霉的洗衣机!今天更坏得不行了!你看,现在根本就不转了。我想该买台新的了。

B:Here’s an ad. about a big sale of washing machine. Do you want to see it?

这有一张关于洗衣机大幅度促销的广告。想看看吗?

A:Of course! Let’s have a look. Great! In my frame of mind, I’d like to but one today.

当然啦!让我看看!太棒了!按我现在的心情,我就去买一台。

  关于简单的英语对话带翻译三

A:Oh, come on, Ultraman!

噢,天哪,《奥特曼》!

B:What's up, Bro? What's in the bulletin?

怎么啦?弟弟。布告栏上面说的是什么?

A:It says that there will be a blackout from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. in our neighborhood today.

布告栏上说社区今天晚上5点到7点要停电。

B:Blackout? Even the TV has the limit.

停电?就连电视也不能看了。

A:Don't you know you will look like a monster in the blackout?

难道你不知道你现在看起来就像黑暗中的魔鬼吗?

B:Oops, no, Daddy can't watch American Idol, either!

啊,爸爸也看不了他的《美国偶像》了!

A:That's not the point. Come on, can you imagine that there will be no electricity on such a hot day?

那根本就不是重点。拜托,你能够想象在那么热的天没有电的情况吗?

B:Oh, my god! No air-conditioner!

噢,天哪,空调也用不了了!

A:OK, since you are the smart one, can you come up with a better plan? So that we won't be baked like cookies here.

既然你很聪明,你能想出一个更好的计划吗?这样的话我们就不会像被烘烤的饼干一样了。

B:How about playing Barbie out there in the neighborhood?

那么带小狗芭比一块儿去社区玩怎么样?

A:Barbie? You know, I might be seven, but I'm not a girl.

芭比?虽然我只有七岁,但是我又不是女孩子。

B:Do you have a better plan?

那么你有更好的计划吗?

A:All right, all right.

算了,随便。


看了“关于简单的英语对话带翻译”的人还看了:

1.有关简单英语对话短文带翻译阅读

2.关于简单的英语对话短文带翻译

3.简单英语对话短文带翻译大全

4.简单英语对话短文带翻译精选

5.关于简单英语对话短文带翻译