当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 接机时的英语对话阅读

接机时的英语对话阅读

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 3.04W 次

通过对话教学,学生可以进行听、说、读、写各方面技能的训练,可以说这是培养学生综合技能的最有效的途径。本站小编整理了接机时的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

接机时的英语对话阅读
  接机时的英语对话一

A:Excuse me, but are you in from England?

您好,请问您是英国来的马丁先生吗?

B:That's it. I am Joe Martin. You must be Zhang Yao from Beijing Tianfa Foreign Trade Co. Ltd.

是啊,我是乔·马丁。您一定是北京天发对外贸易有限公司的张耀吧?

A:Yes. Nice to meet you, Mr. Martin.

正是,很高兴见到您,马丁先生。

B:Nice to meet you too, Mr. Zhang. Now let me introduce my family. This is my wife, Mary, and this is my son, Tom.

很高兴见到您,张先生。哦,让我来介绍一下我的家人,这是我的妻子玛丽,这是 我儿子汤姆。

A:How do you do?

你们好!

C:How do you do, g?

您好!张先生。

A:Let me help you with your luggage.

我来帮您拿行李吧!

B:No, thanks. I can manage it.

不了,我能行,谢谢。

A:Did you have a good flight, in?

旅途愉快吗,马丁先生?

B:Wonderful! Nice food and good service. But how long will it take us to get to the hotel?

很愉快,食物美味,服务也不错。请问我们多久才能到达宾馆?

A:About 45 minutes' ride. Our car is waiting over there. Let's go.

大约45分钟的车程。我们的车在那边等着呢,走吧!

  接机时的英语对话二

A:Excuse me, but aren't you Mr. Johnson from America?

对不起,您是从美国来的约翰逊先生吗?

B:Yes, I'm Paul Johnson from Boston.

是的,我是保罗约翰逊,来自波斯顿。

A:I'm Wu Li from International Travel Agency, Beijing Branch. May I introduce you to our manager, Mr. Zhang? He has come to meet you. Mr. Zhang, this is Mr. Johnson. And Mr. Johnson, this is Mr. Zhang.

我是吴丽,来自国际旅行社北京分社。我可以把您介绍给我们经理张先生吗?他今天特意来接您。张先生,这是约翰逊先生。约翰逊先生,这是张先生。

B:How do you do, Mr. Zhang? I'm pleased to meet you.

你好!张先生,很高兴见到你。

C:How do you do? I'm very glad to meet you too. Have you ever been to Beijing before?

您好!我也很高兴见到您。您以前来过北京吗?

B:No. This is my first trip here.

没有,这是我第一次来北京。

C:Welcome to Beijing.

欢迎您来北京。

B:Thank you. I'm very glad to have this opportunity to visit China.

谢谢。我很高兴有机会来中国访问。

  接机时的英语对话三

A:Good evening, sir. Are you Mr. Jim Stewart from the States?

晚上好,先生。您是美国来的吉姆·史怀特先生吗?

B:Ah, yes, that's right.

是的。

A:Glad to meet you. Mr Stewart. I'm the guide from Pacific Tour Agency. My name is Zhang Hua.

很高兴见到您,史怀特先生。我是太平洋旅行社的导游,我叫张华。

B:Hello, I was just looking for the guide。

您好,我正存找导游呢!

A:I'm always at your service, sir. By the way, did you have a pleasant trip?

随时为您效劳,先生。对了,一路上迩好吗?

B:Not bad. But I've made too many flights these days.I could hardly remember how many take offs and landings I've been through these three days.I think we all feel a bit tired.

还可以。可是这些天净乘飞机了。都几乎记不清这三天早我经历了多少次起飞和降落了。我想我们都累了。

A:Well, shall we go to the hotel right now? I've already made a reservation for you.

那我们马上去酒店好吗?我已为您预订了房间。

B:Wonderful. I'm eager to take a sauna as soon as possible.

太好了,我真想尽快洗个桑拿浴。

A:So we must get you to the hotel as soon as possible.I hope to see you refreshed and revitalized tomorrow morning, as we are going to visit the Great Wall.

所以我们必须尽快地送您到旅馆。希望明天早.卜您能精神焕发充满活力,因为我们明天要去参观长城。

B:I'm sure we will. Actually, we are looking forward to seeing the great wonder.

我一定会的。实际上,我正盼望着能见到这个伟大的奇迹呢。


看了“接机时的英语对话”的人还看了:

1.关于接机的英语对话阅读

2.有关接机的英语对话阅读

3.关于机场接机的英语对话精选

4.机场接机常用英语对话精选

5.机场接机英语对话范文