当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 关于点餐时的英语对话阅读

关于点餐时的英语对话阅读

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.56W 次

近年来英语情景教学被越来越多的教育专家重视起来,英语情景对话的教学模式在中职英语的教学更加具有实际意义,更能使得学生在短时间能够增加英语的学习热情,在就业的时候也能增加学生的就业竞争力。本站小编整理了关于点餐时的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

关于点餐时的英语对话阅读
  关于点餐时的英语对话篇一

A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么?

B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么?

A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。

B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。

A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生?

B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥。

A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.

要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。

A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?

B: Fried, please. 煎的。

A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了。谢谢

  关于点餐时的英语对话篇二

A: Waiter, a table for two, please. 服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。

B: Yes, this way please. 好的,请跟我来。

A: Can we see the menu, please?能让我们看一看菜单吗?

B: Here you are. 给您。

A: What’s good today? 今天有什么好吃的?

B: I recommand crispy and fried duck. 我推荐香酥鸭。

A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。

B: Do you want any dessert? 要甜品吗?

C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee 不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。

(After a few minutes.) 过了一会儿。

A: I can have the check, please. 结帐。

C: George. Let’s split this.乔治,我们各自付帐吧。

A: No, it’s my treat tonight.不,今天我请客。

B: Cash or charge, sir? 现金还是记帐?

A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.

记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。

  关于点餐时的英语对话篇三

A: Good morning. Can I help you? 早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?

B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.

我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。

A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir? 您想要哪种果汁呢?

B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.

西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。

A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?

好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?

B: Yes, that’s right. 是的。

A: Is there any thing else, sir? 还有什么吗,先生?

B: No, that’s all.没有了,谢谢。

(Later)稍后

A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.

早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。

B: Just put it on the table, please. 请放在桌上。

A: Do you need anything else, sir? 先生,还有其他需要吗?

B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?

没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?

A: What kind of juice would you like, sir? 哪种果汁呢,先生?

B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please. 番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。

A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir. 好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。


看了“关于点餐时的英语对话”的人还看了:

1.餐馆点餐英语情景对话

2.在饭店点餐的英语对话阅读

3.有关餐厅点菜英语对话

4.餐厅点菜英语对话阅读

5.关于点餐英语对话范文精选