当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 实用生活英语口语 > 美语情景对话 第861期:Weekend Wrap up 周末活动总结

美语情景对话 第861期:Weekend Wrap up 周末活动总结

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.57W 次

Todd: Hey, Edwin, how you doing?

托德:嗨,埃德温,你最近怎么样?

Edwin: I'm good thank. How are you?

埃德温:我很好,谢谢。你呢?

Todd: Oh, I'm doing pretty good. So, did you do anything this weekend?

托德:哦,我非常好。你周末做什么了?

Edwin: Yes, I went down to the city.

埃德温:我去城里了。

Todd: Oh, you went to the city? Who did you go with?

托德:哦,你去城里了。你和谁一起去的。

Edwin: I went with a couple of friends.

埃德温:和几个朋友一起。

Todd: Oh, yeah. Were you guys going clubbing and going out?

托德:哦,好。你们去夜店玩儿了吗?

Edwin: No, we just went shopping.

埃德温:没有,我们只是去购物了。

Todd: Shopping, really.

托德:购物吗?

Edwin: Oh, yeah.

埃德温:嗯,对。

Todd: You don't strike me as the shopping type.

托德:你给我的印象不像是喜欢购物的类型。

Edwin: No, but it's getting cold now, and I need some winter clothes.

埃德温:对,因为现在越来越冷了,我需要买一些冬季的衣服。

Todd: That is true. That is true. So, what did you buy?

托德:对,没错。那你买什么了?

Edwin: I bought a jacket and a pair of warm trousers.

埃德温:我买了一件夹克和一条厚裤子。

Todd: Oh, right, right. How much did you spend?

托德:好。你花了多少钱?

Edwin: I spent about a couple of hundred dollars.

埃德温:几百美元。

Todd: Really?

托德:真的吗?

Edwin: Yes.

埃德温:对。

Todd: Wow! That's a lot.

托德:哇!那很贵啊。

Edwin: Yes, but I don't want to freeze, so ...

埃德温:对,不过我不想挨冻,所以……

Todd: Right. So did you go on Saturday or Sunday?

托德:好。你是周六去的还是周日去的?

Edwin: I went on Saturday.

埃德温:周六。

Todd: Saturday. You didn't stay overnight?

托德:周六。没在城里过夜吗?

Edwin: No, I didn't stay overnight. It was going to be too expensive if we stayed overnight.

埃德温:没有,我没有在那边过夜。住一晚要花很多钱。

Todd: Right, yeah. How did you get there by the way? Do you drive?

托德:对。你们是怎么去的?开车吗?

Edwin: No, we took the bus.

埃德温:不是,我们坐公交去的。

Todd: Oh, you took the bus.

托德:哦,你们坐的公交。

Edwin: Yeah.

埃德温:对。

Todd: I hate the bus.

托德:我讨厌公交车。

Edwin: Yes, but unfortunately I don't have a license so we have to take the bus.

埃德温:嗯,可惜我没有驾照,所以我们只能坐公交车。

Todd: Right, actually, I'm in the same boat, you know, I don't have a license either, but when I go to the city I always take the train. Have you ever taken the train?

托德:好,其实我的情况也是一样,我也没驾照,不过我一般坐火车去城里。你有坐过火车吗?

Edwin: Ah, no, I have taken the train yet.

埃德温:没有。我还没坐过火车。

Todd: Oh, man you gotta take the train.

托德:哦,你一定要坐次火车。

Edwin: How does it compare to the bus?

埃德温:和公交车相比怎么样?

Todd: It's so much better ... well, it takes about the same amount of time.

托德:火车要好太多了,不过花费的时间一样。

Edwin: Oh, really.

埃德温:哦,真的吗?

Todd: It takes about two hours, but you can kind of walk around a bit, you know, it's not as cramped. I kind of get motion sickness on the bus.

托德:大约需要两个小时的时间,不过在火车上你可以走动,不像公交车那样狭窄。我坐公交会晕车。

Edwin: But isn't it more expensive on the train?

埃德温:可是火车票更贵吧?

Todd: Well, actually, you can get four tickets for a hundred dollars, so it's about twenty-five dollars one way, and I think the bus is ... you can get four tickets for eighty dollars, so it's only a little more expensive.

托德:四张票100美元,单程一张票是25美元,我想公交车票价是4张票80美元,只贵一点点而已。

Edwin: I see, I see.

埃德温:好,我知道了。

Todd: It does take a little bit longer though.

托德:不过就是要多花些时间。

Edwin: Okay.

埃德温:好。

Todd: So anyway, what about Sunday? What did you do yesterday?

托德:嗯,那周日呢?昨天你做了什么?

Edwin: Yesterday? Just walked around campus, and not much to do on Sunday. Sunday is usually my easy-going day.

埃德温:昨天?就在校园里转了转,我一般周日没什么事做。周日是我的悠闲放松日。

Todd: Yeah, did you study?

托德:好,那你学习了吗?

Edwin: Yeah, later in the night. Daytime it's usually ... yeah, usually no studies during the day.

埃德温:我晚上学习了。我白天通常不会学习。

Todd: Yeah, did you wait until the last minute?

托德:好,你是会临时抱佛脚吗?

Edwin: Yeah, I'm that kind of person, so yes.

埃德温:对,我的确是那种人,是的。

Todd: Yeah, me too, me too.

托德:好,其实我也是。

美语情景对话 第861期:Weekend Wrap-up 周末活动总结

译文属仅供学习交流使未经许可请勿转载