当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 实用生活英语口语 > 美语情景对话 第427期:Horror Movies 恐怖电影

美语情景对话 第427期:Horror Movies 恐怖电影

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 3W 次

Ruth: So Akane, is there anything that you're frightened of?

鲁斯:茜,你有没有害怕的东西?

Akane: Well… I'm, I'm really scared of horror Movies. I never watch them, cuz they really really frighten me.

茜:嗯……我真的很怕看恐怖电影。我从来不看那些电影,因为它们真的让我害怕。

Ruth: Horror movies wow. Have your ever seen a horror movie?

鲁斯:哇,恐怖电影。你以前看过恐怖电影吗?

Akane: Well, um, when I was little I used to watch them with my friends, because, back in the 80's, horror movies used to be really popular. Like ah "Jason", and "Freddy Cruger". (Oh yeah) and things like that yeah. But ah, they used to keep me up at night and I couldn't sleep.

茜:嗯,我小时候经常和朋友们一起看恐怖电影,因为在上世纪80年代恐怖电影很受欢迎。比如有《Jason》和《Freddy Cruger》。(是啊)有很多这样的电影。但是,这些电影会让我夜不能寐,无法入睡。

Ruth: Yeah, my friend actually had a "Freddy Cruger" poster. It used to frighten me.

鲁斯:是啊,我的朋友原来有一张电影《Freddy Cruger》的海报,那曾经让我很害怕。

Akane: Did she?

茜:是吗?

Ruth: Yeah, it wasn't my favorite. So, ah, what don't you like about horror movies?

鲁斯:是啊,那并不是我喜欢的东西。所以,你为什么不喜欢恐怖电影?

Akane: Well, um, I think, I think uh, I don't know, I think it's the psychological aspect of it. They just really make me feel scared.

茜:嗯,我认为……我也不知道,我想可能是心理层面的东西吧。那些会让我感觉很害怕。

Ruth: Ah, heh.. What was the last horror movie that you watched?

鲁斯:嗯。你看的最后一部恐怖电影是什么?

Akane: Um, the last one I watched was, I think it was the "Blair Witch Project".

茜:嗯,我看的最后一部电影应该是《女巫布莱尔》。

Ruth: Oh I know that film, yeah

鲁斯:哦,我知道那部电影。

Akane: The first one, I saw it in the theatre with my friend. And I couldn't sleep properly for a week after that.

茜:我是和朋友去电影院看的那部电影。之后一礼拜我都无法入睡。

Ruth: Oh no!

鲁斯:哦不!

Akane: Ya, I mean, I know it's stupid. A lot of people think it's a pretty stupid movie. Um, but I think it was just, just the psychological aspect of it that really made me feel scared. And uh, I think, with that movie, after people saw it, they weren't really sure whether it was real or not.

茜:是啊,我是说,我知道那很愚蠢。许多人认为那是部非常愚蠢的电影。嗯,不过我认为可能是电影心理层面的东西让我感到害怕。我认为许多人在看了那部电影以后都不确定那是不是真的。

Ruth: Oh yeah.

鲁斯:是啊。

Akane: And so there was that element as, as well.

茜:所以电影中还有那种元素。

Ruth: Was that the same film that I'm thinking of. The one where they filmed people in a forest, is that right?

鲁斯:你说的和我想的是一部电影吗?是那部在丛林里拍摄的电影吗?

Akane: Yeah, that's right. It was in a forest. And the whole thing was done with a camcorder. A hand held camcorder. And so, it was, a lot of it was, I think, black and white. I can't remember. And uh, and the camera was very shaky, and…

茜:对,没错。是在丛林里。整部电影都是用便携式摄像机拍摄的。那是一种手持摄像机。我想,电影里有很多黑白镜头。我记不清了。电影中的镜头在颤抖,还有……

Ruth: So it wasn't professionally filmed?

鲁斯:所以那并不是专业拍摄了?

Akane: Um, I guess it didn't look like it was.

茜:嗯,我想是看起来不像。

Ruth: Right.

鲁斯:好吧。

Akane: Yeah, I heard that the movie actually only took um, It didn't take a lot of money to film it. But it, it made a lot of money.

茜:我听说那部电影的投资并不多。可是那部电影赚了很多钱。

Ruth: Yeah, I can believe that actually, I can believe that. Well, thanks for that.

鲁斯:是啊,实际上我可以理解。谢谢你和我们分享。

美语情景对话 第427期:Horror Movies 恐怖电影

译文属仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载

重点讲解:
1. be scared of
惊恐的;恐惧的;害怕的;
eg. I was scared of slipping on the ice.
我害怕在冰上滑倒。
eg. Most people are scared of radiation.
一般人对辐射都存有恐惧。
2. used to do sth.
过去常常;过去曾;
eg. We used to be rushed off our feet at lunchtimes.
以前我们在午饭时间会忙得不可开交。
eg. He used to go about in a black cape.
他以前常穿一件黑披风。
3. whether or not
无论;是否;
eg. Whether or not he realised the fact was neither here nor there.
他是否认识到事实真相无关紧要。
eg. It's up to you to decide whether we buy this set of furniture or not.
由你来定我们是否买这套家具。