当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 实用生活英语口语 > 美语情景对话 第193期:初恋 First Love

美语情景对话 第193期:初恋 First Love

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.06W 次

Jessica: Kate, how old were you when you had your first boyfriend?

杰西卡:凯特,你交第一个男朋友的时候多大?

Kate: My first proper boyfriend was probably when I was 14.

凯特:我第一次真正交男朋友是在14岁。

Jessica: 14 What was his name?

杰西卡:14岁。他叫什么名字?

Kate: His name was Murray.

凯特:他叫穆雷。

Jessica: Murray. Wow. And did you meet him through school?

杰西卡:穆雷。哇哦。你是在学校认识他的吗?

Kate: He went to a different school, he went to a school near my school.

凯特:他和我不在同一所学校,他的学校就在我学校附近。

Jessica: OK, so how did you meet him?

杰西卡:哦,那你是怎么认识他的?

Kate: We met through mutual friends. His friend knew my friend.

凯特:我们是通过共同的朋友认识的。他的朋友认识我的朋友。

Jessica: OK. So now what, so did you actually go on dates with him when you were 14?

杰西卡:好。那你14岁的时候,有真的和他去约会吗?

Kate: Yes, we did.

凯特:是啊,我们约会了。

Jessica: Wow. Where did you go?

杰西卡:哇。你们去哪里了?

Kate: We went to the cinema. We used to go and listen to music, watch bands, and we used to go to like the fair, and things like that.

凯特:我们去了电影院。我们常一起去听音乐,看乐队表演,去游乐场,做类似这样的事情。

Jessica: Oh, cool. So were your parents cool with you having a boyfriend?

杰西卡:哦,酷啊。那你们的父母也觉得你交男朋友没什么问题吗?

Kate: Yes, yes. They really liked him.

凯特:是的,是的。他们很喜欢他。

Jessica: Yeah, and they, Wow, that's really good, cause a lot of times parents aren't very cool with...

杰西卡:好的,他们,哇,这真好,许多时候父母都不会这么冷静……

Kate: Yeah. We went out a long time.

凯特:是的。我们交往了很长时间。

Jessica: How long did you go out?

杰西卡:你们交往了多长时间?

Kate: Two and a half years, nearly three years.

凯特:两年半,大约三年的时间。

Jessica: So it finished when you were 17?

杰西卡:那你17岁的时候结束了这段感情?

Kate: Yeah, 17.

凯特:对,17岁。

Jessica: Do you still keep in touch with him?

杰西卡:你和他还有联系吗?

Kate: Yes, he's living in my flat at the moment.

凯特:是的,他现在住在我的公寓里。

Jessica: Really, Wow!

杰西卡:真的吗,哇!

Kate: Yeah, we're like really good friends.

凯特:对,我们就像非常好的朋友。

Jessica: Oh, that's good.

杰西卡:哦,那真好。

Kate: He's renting my flat off of me.

凯特:他租了我不住的公寓。

Jessica: Oh, that's cool. Wonderful.

杰西卡:哦,那真酷。真好。

美语情景对话 第193期:初恋 First Love

重点讲解:
1. go out
与(异性)交往;与…谈恋爱;
eg. I once went out with a French man.
我曾经同一位法国男子交往过一段时间。
eg. They've only been going out for six weeks.
他们相恋才6周时间。
2. keep in touch with sb./sth.
保持联系;了解最新情况(或信息);
eg. Wherever you go, keep in touch with me, please.
无论你去哪里,请与我保持联络。
eg. We must keep in touch with what is happening in foreign countries.
我们必须了解国外的动态。
3. at the moment
此刻;目前;眼下;
eg. At the moment, no one is talking to me.
此刻没人跟我说话。
eg. The market is rather depressed at the moment.
目前的市场相当萧条。