当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 实用生活英语口语 > 美语情景对话 第84期:交通工具 The Commute

美语情景对话 第84期:交通工具 The Commute

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.71W 次

美语情景对话 第84期:交通工具 The Commute

Todd: Hello, Yoko.

你好,洋子。

Yoko: Hello, Todd.

你好,托德。

Todd: How are you?

你过得怎么样?

Yoko: Good. How are you?

挺好的,你呢?

Todd: Good. OK. We're gonna tAlk about trains.

很好。我们来聊一聊火车。

Yoko: OK.

好的。

Todd: Do you take the train everyday?

你每天都乘坐火车吗?

Yoko: Yes, I have to.

是的。

Todd: Oh, really?

真的吗?

Yoko: Yeah, cause I don't have a car.

是的,因为我不会开车。

Todd: Oh, really?

哦,真的?

Yoko: Yeah!

真的!

Todd: Are you have happy with that? Do you mind?

你喜欢坐火车吗?你介意天天坐火车吗?

Yoko: Actually no!

其实不介意。

Todd: Yeah, well, what's the train like in the morning when you get on?

你今天早上搭乘的火车怎么样?

Yoko: It's really crowded.

很拥挤。

Todd: Yeah!

是吗!

Yoko: Yes.

是的。

Todd: OK. How much is your train fare?

坐一次火车的费用是多少?

Yoko: Almost 500 yen.

差不多要500日元。

Todd: What's the best thing about taking the train?

坐火车最大的优点是什么?

Yoko: Mm, nothing.

没有任何优点。

Todd: Nothing.

没有。

Yoko: Nothing. I don't think it's great. Ah, I can sleep on the train.

没有,我不觉得坐火车很好。哦,我可以在火车上睡觉。

Todd: OK. Do you normally get a seat?

一般能有座位吗?

Yoko: Ah, sometimes I can.

有时有。

Todd: Yeah.

是吗。

Yoko: Yeah.

是的。

Todd: OK. Do you read?

你在火车上看书吗?

Yoko: Cause I can't read a book. I'll get sick.

我不在火车上看书,我会头晕。

Todd: Oh, cause your eyes move around.

因为你的眼睛要不停移动。

Yoko: Yeah.

是的。

Todd: Yeah, I gocha. What's the worse thing about the train?

我知道了。坐火车最糟糕的是什么?

Yoko: Ah, too crowded in Japan.

日本的列车太挤了。

Todd: Yeah. It's terrible.

是的,太恐怖了。

Yoko: And I have to pay.

还有我必须要自己付费。

Todd: Oh, you have to pay. Your company does not pay.

你必须自己付费。你的公司不给付费。

Yoko: No.

不。

注:译文属原创,未经允许,请勿转载。