当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 实用生活英语口语 > 美语情景对话 第234期:The Outfit 衣服

美语情景对话 第234期:The Outfit 衣服

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.67W 次

Todd: Jessica, I see you're wearing a cute outfit!

托德:杰西卡,你的衣服真可爱!

Jessica: Thanks Todd.

杰西卡:托德,谢谢你。

Todd: OK, so where did you get your clothes?

托德:嗯,你都在哪儿买衣服?

Jessica: Well, I got these in the states actually, and if you ever want to borrow them you can?

杰西卡:嗯,实际上我是在美国买的这些衣服,如果你想借穿的话没问题。

Todd: Thanks, thanks. I think we're maybe not the same size.

托德:谢谢,谢谢。我想我们衣服的尺寸不一样。

Jessica: Right, right, a little different. Yeah, the slippers are kind of a nice touch to it. We have to wear slippers where we work, so even though we work inside a university building, and we go outside actually, everything's in slippers.

杰西卡:没错,对,有些不同。嗯,拖鞋像是一种配饰。我们工作的时候必须要穿拖鞋,所以即使我们在大学教学楼里工作,我们也要外出的,所以拖鞋很重要。

Todd: OK, so you got the slippers in the states?

托德:对,那你也是在美国买的这些拖鞋?

Jessica: Yeah, I got the slippers in, because my feet are so humongous that I would not be able to get.

杰西卡:对,我在美国买的,因为我的脚太大了,所以不好买。

Todd: They're not that big!

托德:你的脚并不是很大!

Jessica: There size ten.

杰西卡:我穿十号鞋。

Todd: Ooh, that's...

托德:哦,那是……

Jessica: That's pretty big.

杰西卡:是真的很大。

Todd: Yeah, Yeah OK. Well, they look comfortable.

托德:嗯,对,没错。嗯,鞋看上去很舒服。

Jessica: They are. They are. They're like clogs.

杰西卡:没错,是很舒服。就像厚底鞋。

Todd: OK, and where, the pants?

托德:对,那裤子呢?

Jessica: Express.

杰西卡:在Express买的。

Todd: Express is a store?

托德:Express是家店吗?

Jessica: Is a store, in America, yeah. Just a, kind of, they're business, business casual.

杰西卡:对,是美国的店。类似商务休闲装的一个牌子。

Todd: How much did you pay?

托德:多少呢?

Jessica: Ooh, too much I think! About 50 dollars U.S.

杰西卡:哦,我想很贵!大概50美元。

Todd: for pants?

托德:裤子吗?

Jessica: For pants, but they're...

杰西卡:对,裤子,不过……

Todd: I've never paid 50 dollars for pants in my entire life.

托德:我一生中都没有花50美元买过裤子。

Jessica: No! Really!

杰西卡:不是吧,真的吗!

Todd: Well it shows, my fashion sense. And your shirt, your blouse?

托德:嗯,不过能看出我的时尚品味。那你的衬衫呢?

Jessica: I got it from, from, Learners, which is also another store in the states, and this was like actually 35 dollars.

杰西卡:我从Learners买的,是另一个美国的牌子,这件衣服要35美元。

Todd: 35 dollars! You spend a lot of money on clothes.

托德:35美元!你在衣服上花了很多钱啊。

Jessica: No, I don't though. I just, for business clothes. You have to have professional looking clothes so..

杰西卡:不,其实不是。我只是在职业装上花费的多。你必须要有一些职业装,所以……

美语情景对话 第234期:The Outfit 衣服

重点讲解:
1. kind of
稍微;有几分;有点儿;
eg. It was kind of sad, really.
有点儿让人难过,真的。
eg. She wasn't beautiful. But she was kind of cute.
她不漂亮。但她有几分可爱。
eg. It kind of gives us an idea of what's happening.
这让我们大概了解了正在发生的事情。
2. touch
这里表示:润色;装点;修饰;
eg. They called the event 'a tribute to heroes', which was a nice touch.
他们把这一活动称为“向英雄致敬”,这可是加分之举。
eg. Small touches to a room such as flowers can be what gives a house its vitality.
房间里放些诸如鲜花之类的小点缀可以给家里带来生气。
3. be able to do sth.
(因具有品质或技能)能做到…的;(因有足够的自由、权力、时间、财力等而)可以…的,能够…的;
eg. The company say they're able to keep pricing competitive...
该公司说他们能够使定价保持竞争力。
eg. You'll be able to read in peace.
你就能安心地读书了。
eg. It would be nice to be able to afford to retire earlier.
无后顾之忧而能提早退休当是件幸事。