当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 实用生活英语口语 > 美语情景对话 第245期:The Scarf 围巾

美语情景对话 第245期:The Scarf 围巾

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 5.91K 次

Gabrielle: Hi, Annili! How are you today?

加布里埃尔:嗨,安妮莉!你今天怎么样?

Anili: Oh, I'm fine.

安妮莉:哦,我很好。

Gabrielle: Good! Hey, I love your scarf!

加布里埃尔:好的!嘿,我喜欢你的围巾!

Anili: Oh, my scarf!

安妮莉:哦,我的围巾!

Gabrielle: Yeah, where did you get it?

加布里埃尔:对,你在哪儿买的?

Anili: Oh, I bought this scarf in Sydney.

安妮莉:哦,这条围巾是我在悉尼买的。

Gabrielle: Oh, OK. So, Sidney is your hometown?

加布里埃尔:哦,好的。悉尼是你的故乡吗?

Anili: Yeah, That's right.

安妮莉:对,没错。

Gabrielle: Oh, and how long have you been in Japan?

加布里埃尔:哦,你来日本多长时间了?

Anili: Oh, I've only been in Japan for three Months.

安妮莉:我刚来日本三个月。

Gabrielle: Oh, OK. So, when are you going home?

加布里埃尔:好的。那你什么时候回家?

Anili: I'm going home in two weeks actually.

安妮莉:实际上我打算两周后就回家。

Gabrielle: Are you excited?

加布里埃尔:你很兴奋吧?

Anili: Very!

安妮莉:非常兴奋!

Gabrielle: Yeah! And have you enjoyed your time in Japan?

加布里埃尔:嗯!你在日本过得还愉快吧?

Anili: Yes, I really, I really have enjoyed being in Japan but I'm also looking forward to going home.

安妮莉:对,很愉快,我很享受在日本的生活,不过我也期待着回家。

Gabrielle: Sure, Sure. So it will be a little warmer!

加布里埃尔:当然,当然了。悉尼会稍微温暖些!

Anili: That's right, it'll be summer and at the moment it is very cold here in Japan.

安妮莉:没错,现在悉尼是夏季,日本这边太冷了。

Gabrielle: So, how hot does it get in Sydney during the summer?

加布里埃尔:悉尼的夏季有多热?

Anili: Oh, not too hot! I'd say average temperature is around 26 degrees.

安妮莉:嗯,不会太热!平均温度大概在26度左右。

Gabrielle: Sounds nice.

加布里埃尔:听起来很不错。

美语情景对话 第245期:The Scarf 围巾

重点讲解
1. look forward to sth./doing sth.
期待;盼望;预期;预料;
eg. Motor traders are looking forward to a further increase in vehicle sales.
汽车经销商预期汽车销量会进一步攀升。
eg. We look forward to seeing you again.
我们期待着与你再次相见。
eg. We all look forward to a good beginning of the year.
大家都期待着一年的开头能有一个好的开始.
2. at the moment
此刻;目前;眼下;
eg. At the moment, no one is talking to me.
此刻没人跟我说话。
eg. Something seems to be preoccupying her at the moment.
她此刻若有所思。
eg. We are working under extreme pressure at the moment.
目前我们正在极大的压力下工作。