当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 实用生活英语口语 > 老美说烂的但教科书只字不提的地道美语

老美说烂的但教科书只字不提的地道美语

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 3.26K 次
ing-bottom: 99.78%;">老美说烂的但教科书只字不提的地道美语


Dead end. 死胡同.

a point at which you can make no further progress in what you are doing 绝境;僵局;死胡同

We had come to a dead end in our research.

我们的研究工作已陷入绝境.

This line of investigation could prove to be a complete dead end.

这种调查方法到头来可能是完全没有结果的.

He's in a dead-end job in the local factory(= one with low wages and no hope of promotion).

他在当地工厂的工作是没有前途的.


老美说烂的但教科书只字不提的地道美语 第2张


You ask for it! 活该!


老美说烂的但教科书只字不提的地道美语 第3张


It can be a killer.

这是个伤脑筋的问题.



老美说烂的但教科书只字不提的地道美语 第4张


He pushes his luck.

他太贪心了.



老美说烂的但教科书只字不提的地道美语 第5张


It doesn't take much of you time.

这不花你好多时间.



老美说烂的但教科书只字不提的地道美语 第6张


We have no way out.

我们没办法.



老美说烂的但教科书只字不提的地道美语 第7张


It was something that happens once in the blue moon.

这是千载难逢的事.



老美说烂的但教科书只字不提的地道美语 第8张


Do you have any money on you?

你身上带钱了吗?



老美说烂的但教科书只字不提的地道美语 第9张


Don't get me wrong.

别误会我.



老美说烂的但教科书只字不提的地道美语 第10张


Come on, be reasonable.

嗨,怎么不讲道理.