当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 金融英语 > 外事接待金融英语带翻译

外事接待金融英语带翻译

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.75K 次

在日常生活中,我们能见到各种各样的英语,可见英语的使用范文很广。小编在此献上金融英语,希望对大家有所帮助。

外事接待金融英语带翻译

外事接待英语口语:接待外宾

Chapter 2 Receiving Foreign Guests.

接待外宾

Dialogue 1 At the Airport.

在机场

professional Terms

专业术语

secretary n.

秘书

import n.

进口

export n.

出口

textile n.

织物

airport n

飞机场

flight n.

飞行

baggage n.

行李

suitcase n.

手提箱

Excuse me, are you Mr. Wilson from the United State or America?

请问,你是美国来的威尔逊先生吗?

Yes , I am.

是的,我是。

I'm Mei Wen,the secretary of China National Textiles Import & Export Corporation.

我是梅雯,中国纺织品进出口公司的秘书。

How do you do. Miss Mei.

你好,梅小姐。

how do you do, son, Welcome to China.

你好,威尔逊先生,欢迎你来到中国。

Thank you. It's very kind of you to come to meet me at the airport ,Miss Mei.

谢谢,梅小姐。你到机场来接我,真太客气了。

It's my pleasure , I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

乐意效劳。希望你在这儿过得愉快。

Thank you , I'm sure I will.

谢谢,我相信会的。

Did you have a pleasant flight?

你路途上过得愉快吗?

Yes, quite a nice flight.

是的,愉快,这是一次非常愉快的旅行。

I'm glad to hear that , Now shall we go and see about your baggage?

很高兴听你这么说。现在我们去看看你的行李好吗?

Yes, Where is the bagage-claim area?

好的,行李提取处在哪儿?

Notes : Where is the baggage-claim area?

行李提取处在哪儿?

It's down there at Gate No 5. How many pieces of baggage do you have?

在下面五号门。你有几件行李?

Two suitcase,.

两个小提箱

Here we are , Could you point them out?

我们到了。你能认出它们吗?

Yes, This blue one, and that black one.

能,这个蓝色的,还有那个黑色的。

Since you have picked up your baggage. and now let's proceed through the customs.

你已拿了行李,我们去进行海关检查吧。

Since you have picked up your baggage,and now let's proceed through the customs.

你已拿了行李,我们去进行海关检查吧。

proceed through the custom

进行海关检查

Wilson:All right.

好的。

Dialogue 2 At the Customs

在海关

professional Terms

专业术语

passport

护照

customs

海关

declaration

说明

visa

签证

declare vt

宣告

currency n.

流通

belonging n.

所有物

contraband n.

违禁品

`receipt n.

收据

dutiable a.

应纳关税的

Welcome to China. May I see you passport . customs and health declaration forms?

欢迎来到中国。能出示你的护照,海关申报表和健康申报表吗?

Notes : May I see you passport , customs and health decaration forms.?

能出示你的护照,海关申报表和健康申报表吗?

customs and health declaration forms

海关申报表和健康申报表

Yes, here you are .

可以,这就是

Let me see. You have a tourist visa. Where will you be staying ?

我看看,你拿的是旅行签证。你将去哪儿?

Beijing. Shanghai, and some other cities.

北京、上海以及其他一些城市。

Do you have anything to declare.?

你有什么东西要报关吗?

Yes, I have some foreign currency and a few gifts to declare.

有,一些外币和一些礼物。

Then fill out this currency declaration form please.

那么请填写这张货币申报单。

All right.

What's in your suitcases? May I see it?

你手提箱里有什么?我可以看看吗?

Yes, my clothes and some other personal belongings. Do contrabands.

可以,里面装有衣服以及一些个人物品,没有违禁品。

May I see the gifts you mentioned.

我可以看看你提的礼物吗?

Yes, here they are.

可以,在这儿。

Do you have receipts for this gold watch and the necklace .?

你有这只金表及这条项链的收据吗?

Yes, I do.

I'm afraid you have to pay quite a sum of duty on these valuables.

恐怕你得为这些贵重物品付相当一笔税金。

They are dutiable articles.

它们是缴税的物品。

How much shall I pay for these?

我得付多少钱?

100 Yuan.

一百元

Here is 100 Yua

And here is the receipt.

这是收据

You are through now. Mr. Baker.

你现在手续已办完了,贝克先生。

Hope you will enjoy your stay in China.

祝你在中国过得愉快。

Thank you, Could you please tell me where I can exchange my money?

谢谢。你能告诉我在哪儿可以兑换钱吗?

Yes, go right out those doors and you'll see the exchange window straight ahead.

可以,直接从那边门走出去,正前方有个兑换处。

Dialogue 3 On the Way to the Hotel

在去宾馆途中

professional Terms

专业术语

air-condition

设以空调装置

private

私人的

facsimile

传真

convention n.

常规

laundry n.

洗衣房

arrangement n.

整理

receiption n.

接受

The city is really beautiful.

这个城市真漂亮。

Yes, it is . Where shall I be staying ?

是的。我住哪里?

you'll be staying at the Garden Hotel.

你将住在花园宾馆。

Is it a first class hotel?

这是个一流宾馆吗?

Yes, it is one of the best in the city.

是的。它是城里最好的宾馆之一。

It's really hot . is it an air-conditioned hotel?

天气真热。这宾馆有空调吗?

Yes, of course.

当然有。

We have reserved a room with a private bathroom.

我们已经预定了一间带有单独浴室的房间。

At the Garden Hotel, twenty-four-hour room service is guaranteed.

在花园宾馆,每天确保有二十四小时的服务。

At the business center, services including copying ,typing telex and facsimile are available.

服务中心提供有诸如复印、打字、以及电传等服务。

The hotel offers a complete convention service.

该宾馆提供一整套常规服务。

It has a nice restaurant ,a bar and a laundry etc.

它有一个不错的餐厅,一个酒巴,以及洗衣房等。

Sounds great, But is it conveniently located?

听起来不错,但是它交通便利吗?

Yes, it is located downtown We, shall get there soon, It is only about a fifty minutes ride.

很便利。它位于闹市区。我们马上就要到了。驱车只有五十分钟的路程。

Mr. Li what about tomorrow's arrangement?

李先生,明天是怎么安排的?

I'll pick you up at the hotel at 8:30 in the morning and our general manager will be meeting you in our company at 9:00.

明天早上八点半我到宾馆来接你,然后我们总经理九点钟在公司里接见你。

In the afternoon you both will attend a news conference Is that all right?

下午你们将出席一个记者招待会。你觉得可以吗?

That's all right.

可以。

Here we are, Mr Brown.

布朗先生,我们到了。

This is the Garden Hotel.

这就是花园宾馆。

Let's go in and go to the recepion desk.

我们去到接待处那儿。

Good It's really a beautiful hotel.

好吧。这个宾馆真漂亮。

Dialogue

Welcome to Our Hotel

欢迎来到我们宾馆

Professional Terms

专业术语

single a.

单个

list n.

列表

reservation n.

保留

clerk n.

店员

sunny a.

向阳的

hallway n.

走廊

elevator n.

电梯

Good morning What can I do for you?

早上好,我能帮你做什么吗?

Good morning have reserved a sinle room for Mr. Williams from Britain.

早上好,我们已经为从英国来的威廉斯先生预定了一个单间。

Mr. Williams. just a minute please I'll check the list .

威廉斯先生……请等等。我来核对名单。

Yes I have the reservation iams William from London.

有,有这个预定。威廉斯先生,伦敦来的约翰·威廉斯先生。

That's right.

正是。

How do you do Mr. Williams? Welcome to our hotel

你好,威廉斯先生,欢迎您下榻我们宾馆。

I am Xiao Hui. a reception clerk.

我叫肖慧,是这儿的服务员。

How do you do Miss Xiao!

你好,肖小姐!

Would you please fill out this hotel registration form?

请填写这张宾馆登记表,好吗??

Yes, here you are , I'd like a room on the Sunny-side ,please.

好,填好了。我想要一间向阳的房间。

Yes, it is on the sunny side.

是的,你的房子正是向阳的。

What's my room number?

我住几号房间?

Number 605 ,on the sixth floor.,

六零五号,在六楼。

The elevator is at the end of the hallway on the left.

电梯在左边走廊的尽头。

You can collect the key to the room from the floor attendant at a counter near the elevator.

你可以从坐在电梯旁柜台边的楼层服务员那儿领取钥匙。

Thank you, Miss Xiao, But is it a room with a bathroom?

谢谢你,肖小姐。那房间里有浴室吗?

Yes, it has a private bathroom.

是的,它有浴室。

What's the rent for it?

房租是多少?

One hundred and fifty Yuan per night.

每晚一百五十元

Is the service charge including.

这包括服务费吗?

Yes, it is.

是的,包括

Is there a special rate by the month?

按月计算有什么优惠吗?

Yes, there is a 10% discount.

有,可以打九折

That's fine the way, where is the restaurant.?

很好。随便问一句,餐馆在哪儿?

It is on the ground floor.

在一楼。

What are the dinning hours?

什么时候开饭?

Breakfast is from 6:00 to 9:00 ,lunch from 11:00 to 2:00 and supper from 5:00 to 8:00.

早餐从六点到九点,中餐从十一点到两点,晚餐从五点到八点。

Thanks. Do you have any daily in English?

谢谢,你们这里有英语日报吗?

Yes, You can get a copy of China Daily if you like.

有,如果你愿意,你可以领取一份《中国日报》。

That's good.

那太好了。

iams I look at your passport for a moment?

威廉斯先生,我可以看一下你的护照吗?

Yes, here it is.

可以,给你。

Thank you, Then you can go to your room.

谢谢,现在你可以到你的房间去了。

The bellboy will send your baggage up right away.

服务员马上把行李送上来。

It's late . I must be leaving.

已经不早了, 我得走了。

See you tomorrow, Mr. Williams.

明天见,威廉斯先生。

See you tomorrow Miss Zhang.

明天见,张小姐。

Notes

笔记

reception clerk

接待员

fill out this hotel registration form

填这张宾馆登记表

a room on the sunny side

向阳的房间

Is there a special by the month?

按月计算,有什么优惠吗?

a 10% discount

打九折

on the ground floor

在一楼

The dining hours

开饭时间

Bellboy

宾馆服务员

Tip On Reception of Foreigners

外事接待注意事项

How to Receive Foreign Guests?

如何接待外宾

Before the foreign guests arrives , you should reserve a room at at hotel for him.

在外宾到来之前,你得在宾馆为他预定一个房间。

Usually the hotel must be comfortable,air-conditioned,

通常这个宾馆必须舒服,装有空调,

and the most important is that each room must be equipped with a private bathroom ,because western guests usually insist on having a shower every day.

而且最重要的是,每间房得备有单独浴室,因为西方客人习惯于每天淋浴。

When the foreign guest arrives ,you can either meet him at the airport or at the train station in person or send a representative to meet him.

外宾到达时,你可以亲自到机场或车站去接他,或者派人去接。

Never let him go to your unit by himself.

千万别让他自已到你们单位去。

Upon the arrival ,igners usually like to go to their hotel room immediately.

来时,外宾通常喜欢到他们下榻的宾馆去。

On the way to the hotel ,you can have some casual and friendly talks with him but you should never try to get down to business right away.

在去宾馆的途中,你可以与他进行随意友好的寒暄,但千万别马上与他谈工作方面的事。

note:

笔记

But you should never try to get down to business right away.

但千万别马上与他谈工作方面的事。

get down to business

谈正经事

At the hotel , help him to go through formalities and tell him about the next day's program.

在宾馆里,要帮助他办理住宿手续,并告诉他第二天的安排。

Notes: At the hotel ,help him to go through formalities and tell him about the next day's program.

在宾馆里,要帮助他办理住宿手续,并告诉他第二天的安排。

go through formalities

办手续

Usually you should let the guest walks on the right.

通常请外宾走在右边。

It is polite for you to open the door for him and let him go through the door first.

为外宾开门,并让他先进门,这是非常友好的举动。

It is offending to call a young lady madam, and you should not ask her about her age, salary ,and some other private matters.

称年轻女士为太庆容易伤人,也决不能询问她的年龄、收入以及其他一些私事。

You can't smoke unless you are permitted.

只有在许可的情况下,才能抽烟

Make sure that you're clean and tidy.

要保持衣着整洁。

On a formal diplomatic occation, it is best to dress in black or blue.

在正式外交场合,最好穿黑色或蓝色的衣服。

Don't be humble or pushy, but show respect for him and his customs.

要不卑不亢,但得尊敬他以及他的习俗。

You must be punctual and keep your promise.

你得守时,并要坚守诺言

When shaking hands, you can use a little strength, but not too tightly.

握手时要稍微用力,但不要用力太猛。

You should always use please, thanks in your talks.

在谈话中,要多用“请”、“谢谢”等词。

Get ready to help your guest whenever he has troubles.

但他有困难时,要乐意去帮助他。

 外事接待英语口语:看病

Chapter 10 Seeing the Doctor

看病

Dialogue 1 At the Doctor's

在医生办公室里

Professional Terms

专业术语

dizzy a.

晕眩的

temperature n.

温度

symptom n.

症状

ache vi.

thermometer n.

温度计

pulse vi & n.

跳动

bronchitis n.

支气管炎

allergic a.

过敏的

penicillin n.

青霉素

Good morning, Mr. 's the matter?

早上好,米勒先生。哪儿不舒服?

Good morning ,doctor, I feel dizzy and weak and I'm running a temperature.

早上好,医生。我感到头晕,而且发烧。

Do you have any other symptoms?

还有些别的症状吗?

Yes, I have a bad cough and my chest also aches.

是的。咳得很厉害,并且胸部也疼。

I see, Open your mouth, please ,and say AH Now let me take your temperature, Put this thermometer in under your arm please.

我知道了。请张开嘴巴发“啊”的音……让我量量你的体温,请把温度计放在胳膊下。

Doctor, how about my temperature now?

医生,我现在的体温是多少?

It's 39.5℃。 Now let me examine your chest.

三十九度五。现在我来检查一下你的肺。

Will you please unbutton your shirt.

脱掉你的衬衣好吗?

Breath in deeply, Breathe out slowly.

深深吸气……慢慢呼出。

Now I will feel your pulse. That will do.

现在我来给你把脉。好了。

Doctor am I serious.

医生,我严重吗?

Oh, it's nothing serious, Just as I thought you've got bronchitis.

噢,一点也不重。正象我猜想的一样,你得的是支气管炎。

I'm relieved to hear that.

你的话使我松了一口气。

I will give you an injection to bring down the temperature .

我给你开一针来降体温。

Are you allergic to penicillin?

你对青霉素过敏吗?

I'm not sure.

我不能肯定。

Well, We'll check on that.

那么我们来给你查一查。

Take this slip to the injection room and give it to the nurse.

把这张纸条拿去注射室交给护士。

She will give you a test.

她会给你做皮试的。

If you test is all right, she will give you an injection.

如果你做皮试没问题的话,她会给你打针的。

Do I need any medicine?

你要吃点什么药吗?

Yes, I'll prescribe some cough medicine and some antibiotic.

是的。我要给你开一些治咳嗽的药以及一些抗生素药丸。

Here is your prescription it to the chemist at the dispensary and he will tell you the dosage.

那是你的处方。把它拿到药房去交给药剂师,他会告诉你该怎么服药的。

What else do you advise me to do?

你觉得我还应该注意些什么吗?

Stay indoors for a day or two. keep warm ,drink more water and have a good rest.

在家呆上一两天,注意保暖,多喝点水,并要好好休息。

Thank you very much ,doctor.

非常谢谢你,医生。

Never mind, If you don't feel any better in a couple of days come and see me again.

不用谢,如果两三天后还没有好转,就再来找我。

Thanks again -bye.

再次谢谢你,再见

Take care of yourself -bye.

保重自已,再见

Notes:

笔记

What's the matter?

哪儿不舒服?

I'm running a temperature.

我发烧

Take your temperature.

量你的体温

Unbutton your shirt.

解开你的衬衫

Feel your pulse.

给你把脉

I'm relieved to hear that.

听到这,我就松了一口气。

Are you allergic to pencillin?

你对青霉素过敏吗?

The injection room.

注射室

Take care of yourself.

保重身体

Dialogue 2 Taking Prescriptions to the Chemist

去药房配药

Professional Terms

专业术语

presciption

命令

outside

dosage

剂量

tablet

平板

capsule

胶囊

external

外部的

subdue vt

征服

inflammation n.

怒火

Good morning, I'd like to have these prescriptions filled, please.

早上好,我想让你按照处方配药。

Yes, It will about 5 minutes, Please wait outside and I'll have them for you.

好的,大概需要五分钟。请在外面等候,我去给你配药。

Thanks

谢谢

s?

刘易斯先生?

Yes.

在这儿

Here is your medicine.

这是你的药

The dosage is written on the bottle.

瓶子上有药的服法

Take two tablets each time ,three times a day after meal.

饭后每次两片,每日三次。

How about the capsules?

怎么服这些胶囊?

Take one capsule every four hour. and the ointment is for external use only.

每四小时服一粒。

It can subdue the inflammation.

这个药膏只可外用,它可以消炎。

Anything else?

还有别的药吗?

No, That comes to 15.5 yuan.

没有了。总共十五元五角。

Here is 20 yuan.

给你二十元

And here is your change.

这是你的零钱。

I wish you a quick recovery.

祝你早日康复。

Thanks ,By the way, will this medicine have any side effects .?

谢谢。顺便问一句,这些药有副作用吗?

Yes, It will probably make you sleepy.

是的。它可以使你嗜睡。

Will be able to drive?

我能开车吗?

No, you'd better not do that.

不,你最好别开车。

Thank you very much for your help . Good-bye.

非常感谢你的帮助,再见。

Don't mention it .

不必客气,再见

notes

笔记

and the ointment is fo rexternal use only.

这个药膏只能外用。

It can subdue the inflammation.

它可以用来消炎

That comes to 15.5 yuan.

总共要15.5元。

I wish you a quick recovery.

希望你早日康复。

Side effect.

副作用。

Dialogue 3 An Emergency Treatment

急诊

Professional Terms

专业术语

rather adv.

宁可

acute a.

敏锐的

lung n.

appendicitis n.

阑尾炎

serious a.

严肃的

remove vt.

删除

inpatient n.

住院病人

You look rather pale, Mrs. Douglas, What's troubling you?

道格拉斯太太,你的脸色苍白,怎么啦?

I'm running a fever. and I'm having an acute pain in my stomach.

我发烧,并且肚子疼得厉害

We must send you to the hospital at once. I'll call a taxi.

我们马上把你送到医院去。我去叫辆出租车。

But won't that be too much bother?

那不是太麻烦你了吗?

No bother at all. Remember, we're good friends.

一点也不麻烦。记住我们可是好朋友。

It's very kind of you to do so.

你这样做,我太感谢了。

Doctor, las is rather sick.

医生,道格拉斯太太病得很重。

Don't worry me examine her down se las.

不用担心。我来为她检查一下。请坐,道格拉斯太太。

I'll take your temperature ,examine your stomach, lungs and heart.

我要给你量体温,检查你的胃、心和肺。

What's the result ,doctor?

结果怎么样医生?

It's acute appendicitis.

是急性阑尾炎。

Is it serious?

严重吗?

Yes, las .I'm afraid an urgent operation is necessary.

是的。道格拉斯太太,恐怕得立即作手术。

You must be hospitalized right now, and have your appenix removed.

你必须立即住院,切除阑尾

What can I do for her?

我能帮她做什么吗?

Go to the inpatient department immediately and go through the formalities for her.

立即到住院部为她办理住院手续。

We'll get ready for the operation.

我们要准备做手术了。

Thank you very much ,doctor.

非常谢谢你,医生。

Don't mention it.

不用谢

Notes

笔记

What's troubling you?

你怎么啦?

I'm running a fever.

我发烧。

And I'm having an acute pain in my stomach.

并且我肚子疼得厉害

It's acute Appendicitis.

是急性阑尾炎

You must be hospitalized now.

你必须立即住院。

And have your appendix removed.

切除阑尾

The impatient department.

住院部