当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 常用商务英语口语 > 外贸英语话题王(MP3+中英字幕) 第137期:劝解说服

外贸英语话题王(MP3+中英字幕) 第137期:劝解说服

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.14W 次

Persuasion

外贸英语话题王(MP3+中英字幕) 第137期:劝解说服
劝解说服

A: The market is really becoming more and more competitive.

A: 市场竞争变得越来越激励了。

B: Exactly. So we must know how things stand with us and do something to keep our lead.

B: 的确如此。因此我们必须认清我们的处境,想方设法保持我们的主导地位。

A: We'd better look at the strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats we have. First, it's obvious that our main competitve advantage is our range of products.

A: 我们最好认清我们的优势、劣势、机会和威胁。

B: I think our strength also lies in another thing, that is our people.

B: 我觉得我们另一方面的优势就是我们的员工

A: You mean...

A: 你的意思是……

B: I mean the after-sale service.

B: 我是说售后服务。

A: Right you are. Our after-service team is faster, more qualified and more efficient.

A: 太对了。我们的售后服务队伍发展得更快,更称职,效率也更高。

B: How do you analyse our weaknesses?

B: 那你怎么分析我们的劣势呢?

A: I think our problem is that we have a strong product but we haven't achieved the sort of market penetration we should have.

A: 我认为我们的问题是,我们有好的产品,但这并没有给我们带来我们应有的市场份额。

B: That's because our marketing is not so effective as our competitors'. We've relied too heavily on product quality, not enough on promotion.

B: 那是因为我们的促销手段不如我们的竞争对手。我们过于依赖产品质量,却缺乏促销手段。

A: I agree. So from now on, we have to put considerably more effort into our advertising and direct mail campaigns.

A: 我同意。所以从现在起,我们必须在广告上和邮购直销中下更大功夫。

B: We should take effective measures to dominate the market. We must be aware of the threat we face.

B: 我们应该努力占有市场,我们必须认识到我们面临的威胁。

A: So we've still got a tough job to do.

A: 因此,我们的工作仍很艰巨。