当前位置

首页 > 英语学习 > 英语学习方法 > 电话英语相关技巧

电话英语相关技巧

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.55W 次

电话机是通过电信号双向传输话音的终端设备。下面是本站小编给大家整理的电话英语相关技巧,供大家参阅!

电话英语相关技巧

  电话英语相关技巧:英文实用电话沟通技巧

刚接听电话:

(1) 请稍待片刻。

Just a moment, please.

(2) 请别挂断。我找一位会说英语的人来。

Hold the line, please. I'll get an English Speaker.

(3) 请等一下。我找个人来听。

Hold on, please. I'll get someone to the phone.

(4) 很抱歉,我英语说得不好。我找位会讲英语的人稍后回电话给你。请教您的大名及电话号码?

I'm sorry, I don't speak English well. I'll have an English speaker call you back later. May I have your name and telephone number? 各种货物的英文表述

接电话的开场白<说明> 拿起话筒的时候,可先用"Hello." "Good morning." "Good afternoon."等问候对方,并报上自己的公司名、部门名、姓名等,如此可予人态度亲切的感觉。

(1) 早安。这里是正泰贸易公司。我能效劳吗?

Good morning. This is Chengtai Trading Company. May I help you?

(2) 午安。这里是大安商业银行。我能为您效劳吗?

Good afternoon. This is Dan An Commercial Bank. What can I do for you?

(3) 先锋电子。我是吴玛莉。

Pioneer Electronics. This is Mary Wu speaking.

(4) 喂。海外营业部。我是王大明。

Hello. Overseas Sales Department. Taming Wang speaking.

(5) 喂。这里是王公馆。

Hello. This is the Wang residence.

(6) 午安。我是王大明。

Good afternoon. Taming Wang speaking.

(7) 我是杨文凯,请讲。

Wenkai Yang. Speaking.

美国最最流行的口语大全

问对方要找谁 通常对方都会主动说出要找谁,但万一对方说不清楚,或是你没听懂,想再确认的时候,可以用下面的话问清楚。

(1) 请问找哪位?

Who do you want to talk [speak] to?

(2) 您找哪位?

Who would you like to speak with?

(3) 请问受话人的尊姓大名?

The name of the person you are calling, please?

(4) 你要打给哪位?

Who are you calling?

不上这些网怎么作外贸?

问对方要找谁<说明> 通常对方都会主动说出要找谁,但万一对方说不清楚,或是你没听懂,想再确认的时候,可以用下面的话问清楚。

(1) 请问找哪位?

Who do you want to talk [speak] to?

(2) 您找哪位?

Who would you like to speak with?

(3) 请问受话人的尊姓大名?

The name of the person you are calling, please?

(4) 你要打给哪位?

Who are you calling?

作纺织不得不看的外贸英语

请教对方的大名<说明> 接获老外打来的电话,应问清楚对方的身分,以便通报相关的当事人或做进一步的处理。

(1) 请问是哪位?

Who's calling, please?

(2) 请问您哪位?

Who's speaking, please?

(3) 请教大名好吗?

May I have your name, please?

(4) 请问大名好吗?

May I ask your name?

(5) 请教您的大名。

Your name, please.

(6) 请问您是哪位?

May I ask who's calling, please?

(7) 请问您是谁?

Who is this, please?

(8) 请问是谁?

Who is that calling?

(9) 请告诉我您是哪位?

Who should I say is calling?

(10) 您是哪一位?

Who(m) am I speaking to?

(11) 要我通报您是哪位吗?

Could I tell him who's calling?

(12) 请问您是何人?

Who's that speaking, please?

(13) 请问是哪位打来的?

Who's this calling, please?

最常用的英语口头禅

不明了对方所言时<说明> 听不懂对方的话却硬撑下去,并非明智之举,不如坦白请对方更简单明确的说明清楚。

(1) 能说得明确一点吗?

Could you put that in more specific terms?

(2) 我无法确定你的意思。

I'm not sure what you mean.

(3) 很抱歉。我没听懂你的话。

I'm sorry. I couldn't follow you.

(4) 你讲得太快了。我跟不上。

You're talking too fast. I can't keep up.

(5) 请你再多解释一下好吗?

Will you explain a little bit more?

(6) 你能说得简单一点吗?

Could you put that more simply?

(7) 恐怕我没听懂。能请你再说一遍吗?

I'm afraid I didn't understand that. Could you say that again, please?

(8) 对不起,我没听到,请你再说一遍好吗?

Excuse me, but I didn't hear that, would you mind repeating it, please?

(9) 抱歉,我没听懂,请您拼一下好吗?

Sorry, but I didn't catch that, would you mind spelling it, please?

各种附和、质疑、同意、否定的用语<说明> 通话当中需借助各种或表附和,或表惊讶,或表欣喜,或表婉惜,或表疑问,或表否定的短语,以利谈话的顺利推展。

<1>表惊讶

(1) 真的呀?

Really?

(2) 什么?

What?

(3) 别开玩笑!

You're kidding!

<2>表欣喜

(1) 好极了!

Great!

(2) 太棒了!

Fantastic!

(3) 棒极了!

Terrific!

(4) 哇!

Wow!

<3>表婉惜

(1) 真糟糕。

That's too bad.

(2) 真可惜!

What a shame!

(3) 听到这样我很难过。

I'm sorry to hear that.

(4) 喔,原来如此。

Oh, I see.

<5>表同意

(1) 没错。

Right.

(2) 正是。

Exactly.

(3) 是的,一点也没错。

I'll say.

(4) 你说得对极了。

You can say that again.

(5) 好的。

OK.

<6>表不同意

(1) 我可不以为然。

I don't think so.

(2) 不成!

No way!

(3) 不!

No.

(4) 喔,得了吧!

Oh, come on!

(5) 事实上不然。

Not really.

实用销售用语大全(2)

通话将毕时的结尾语<说明> 通话接近尾声,经常要来上几句客套话,以作为道别的前奏曲。请灵活应用下列各句,免得该收场时却不知如何下手。

(1) 谢谢你来电。

Thank you for calling.

(2) 感谢你打给我。

It was kind of you to call me.

(3) 很高兴跟你谈话。

Nice talking to you.

(4) 让我们尽快聚聚。

Let's get together soon.

(5) 我该挂电话了。

I'd better get off the phone.

(6) 请随时再打电话给我。

Call me again any time.

(7) 有空请再打电话来。

Call again when you've got time.

(8) 请代我问候珍妮。

My best wishes to Jane.

(9) 请一定要再来电话喔。

Please do call again.

(10) 我随时高兴接到你的电话。

I'm always glad to hear from you.

(11) 想聊的时候请随时来电。

Call again anytime you feel like talking.

(12) 谢谢你回我电话,再见。

Thanks for returning my call, good-bye.

(13) 让我们保持联络,再见。

Let's keep in touch, good-bye.

(14) 那么下周二见。

See you next Tuesday, then.

结束对话:

1. I've really got to go, I'll get back to you when I get the office.

我真的得走了,我进办公室再打给你。

2. Sorry, I must end the conversation. There's someone on the other line.

抱歉,我不能再说了。有人在另一在线。

3. Sorry, I've got to hang up. My wife's waiting for me.

抱歉,我得挂电话了。我老婆在等我。

4. I think I'd better let you go. I'll talk to you later. 我想我应该让你去忙了,我晚点再打给你。

5. I have to get back to work. I'll call you later tonight.

我要回去工作了。我今晚再打给你。

6. Shall we continue this later? I've got a call waiting. 我们可不可以晚一点再继续谈?我有插播。

7. It's kind of late. Why don't we talk about it tomorrow? 有点晚了。我们何不明天再谈呢?

8. I've got to meet a client right now. Can we talk later? 我现在要去见一个客户。我们可以晚一点再谈吗?

9. I won't keep you any longer.

我不耽误你时间了。

10. Sorry, it's getting late. Can you call again tomorrow morning?

抱歉,时候不早了。你可不可以明天早上再打来?

  电话英语相关技巧:外贸英语电话技巧

情况一:打电话的人找的是你自己

Is Daisy there? (Daisy 在吗?)

This is she. 我就是。 (注: 男的用 This is he.)

Youre speaking/talking to her. 你正在跟她说话。(注:男的用You‘re speaking/talking to him.)

This is Daisy. 我就是 Daisy.

Thats me. 我就是。

情况二:打电话的人要找的人不在

May I speak to Mr. Gates? (请问 Gates 先生在吗?)

Hes not here right now. 他现在不在这里。

Hes out. 他出去了。

Hes in a meeting right now. 他现在正在开会。

Youve just missed him. 你刚好错过他了。

Hes just stepped out. 他刚好出去了。

情况三:打电话的人要找的人不在, 问对方是否要留言

Can I talk to Mark? (我可以跟 Mark 讲话吗?)

Hes out on his lunch break right now. Would you like to leave a message?

他出去吃午饭了, 你要留言吗?

Hes not available right now. Can I take a message?

他不在, 我可以帮你传话吗?

情况四:打电话的人问他要找的人何时回来

Do you know when he will be back?

你知道他什么时候会回来吗?

Im sorry. I dont know.

抱歉, 我不知道。

I have no idea. 我不知道。

He should be back in 20 minutes.

他应该二十分钟内会回来。

情况五:打电话的人问他要找的人在哪里

Do you have any idea where he is?

你知道他在哪里吗?

Sorry. I dont know. 抱歉, 我不知道。

Hes at work right now. Do you want his phone number?

他现在在上班。你要不要他的电话号码?

情况六:打电话的人要找的人不在, 愿意接受对方的留言

Can I leave a message? 我可以留个话?

Yes. Go ahead, please. 可以, 请继续。

Of course. Hold on for just a second so I can grab a pen and paper.

当然, 稍等一下让我拿个纸笔。

Sure, if you can excuse me for just a second. Let me find a piece of paper to write it down.

当然, 如果你可以等我一下下, 让我找张纸写下来。

情况七:接受对方留言时听不清楚, 希望对方重复

When he comes back, can you have him call me at (206) 5551212?

他回来后, 能不能让他打 (206) 5551212 这个号码给我?

Can you repeat again, please? 能不能请你再重复一次?

(Say) Again, please? 再说一次好吗?

Pardon? 抱歉。(请再说一次)

Come again, please? 再说一次好吗?

Im sorry? 抱歉。(请再说一次)

情况八:对方希望留话, 怕听错了, 不想接受对方的留言

May I leave a message? 我能否留个话?

You know what? My English is not that great, and I dont want to miss anything. Would you mind calling back later? Im sorry.

你知道吗? 我的英文不是非常好, 我不想听错话。你介意稍后再打来吗? 我很抱歉。 If you dont mind, could you please call back and leave a message on the answering machine? My English is not very good.

如果你不介意的话, 能否请你再打一次, 然后在录音机上留言? 我的英文不是很好。

情况九:打电话的人要找的人是别人, 请对方稍等

Is Brandon there? Brandon 在吗?

Yes, he is. One moment, please. 他在。请稍等。

Hold, please. 请稍等。

Hold on, please. 请稍等。

Let me see if hes here. Hang on. O.K.?

我看看他在不在。等一下, 好吗?

情况十:对方打错电话

Can I speak to Alexander Walker?

我可以和 Alexander Walker 说话吗?

Alexander Walker? Im sorry, but theres nobody here by this name. Alexander Walker?

抱歉, 这里没这个人。

Im sorry. Im afraid youve got the wrong number.

抱歉, 恐怕你打错电话了。

What number did you dial? 你打几号?

情况十一:跟对方要求跟(打电话的人)刚刚已经通过话的人再讲话

Can you put Daisy back on? I forgot to tell her something.

你能否请Daisy再来听电话呢? 我忘了跟她讲一件事。

Sure. Ill go get her. 当然! 我这就去叫她。

情况十二:电话没人接(或录音机)

旁人/你 (接电话的人)

Is he there? 他在吗?

No one is there. 没人在。

Nobody answered. 没人接。

No. I got the answering machine. 没有! 是录音机。

情况十三:电话打不通

Did it go through? (电话)打通了吗?

The line was busy. 电话忙线。

I got the busy signals…… 电话忙线。

情况:十四:(因自己忙等原因)请别人去接电话

Paul, can you answer the phone? Im busy. Paul,

你能不能去接电话? 我在忙。

Can you get it, Paul? My hands are tied. Paul.

你能不能去接电话? 我现在不能接。

Yes, dear. 是的, 亲爱的。

情况十五:接到无人电话(就是打来了却不说话的那种)

旁人/你 (接电话的人)

Who called? 谁打来的?

No one. He hung up on me. 没人。他把电话挂了。

Wrong number, I guess. He hung up without saying a word.

打错了, 我想。他一句话也没说就把电话挂了。

一篇的「电话对答篇」 整理了几个录音机留言的参考范例。所有的例子都可以按自己的需要混合着用。

16、范例一

嗨!我是Abby.我现在不在家。请留言。 Hi! This is Abby. Im not home right now. Please leave a message.

17、范例二

嗨!这里是555-5555.我们现在不在。请留言。谢谢! Hi! This is 555-5555. Were not here. Please leave your message. Thank you.

18、范例三

嗨!我是Brenda.我现不能接电话。请你留言。我会尽快回你的电话。 Hi! This is Brenda. I cant come to the phone at this time. Please leave a message and Ill call you back as soon as possible.