当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英文散文诗歌 > 经典英文诗歌带翻译

经典英文诗歌带翻译

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.41W 次

阅读英文诗歌的时候,很多同学都为看不懂英文诗歌的表达而感到苦恼,下面是本站小编为大家带来带翻译的经典英文诗歌,欢迎大家欣赏!

经典英文诗歌带翻译
  经典英文诗歌1:

When I consider everything that grows

我这样考虑着;世间的一切生物

Holds in perfection but a little moment,

只能够繁茂一个极短的时期,

That this huge stage presenteth naught but shows

而这座大舞台上的全部演出

Whereon the stars in secret influence comment;

没有不受到星象的默化潜移;

When I perceive that men as plants increase,

我看见:人类像植物一样增多,

Cheered and checked even by the selfsame sky,

一样被头上的天空所鼓舞,所叱责;

Vaunt in their youthful sap, at height decrease,

在青春朝气中雀跃,过极峰而下坡,

And wear their brave state out of memory;

坚持他们勇敢的品格到湮没——

Then the conceit of this inconstant stay

于是,无常的世界就发出奇想,

sets you most rich in youth before my sight,

使你青春焕发地站在我眼前,

Where wasteful Time debateth with Decay,

挥霍的时间却串通腐朽来逞强,

To change your day of youth to sullied night;

要变你青春的白天为晦暗的夜晚;

And, all in war with Time for love of you,

为了爱你,我要跟时间决斗,

As he takes from you, I engraft you new.

把你接上比青春更永久的枝头。

  经典英文诗歌2:

But wherefore do not you a mightier way

但是为什么你不用更强的方式

Make war upon this bloody tyrant Time?

来向那血腥的暴君——时间作斗争?

And fortify yourself in your decay

为什么你不用一种比我这枯诗

With means more blessed than my barren rhyme?

更好的方法来加强将老的自身?

Now stand you on the top of happy hours,

现在你站在欢乐时辰的峰顶上;

And many maiden gardens, yet unset,

许多没栽过花儿的处女园地

With virtuous wish would bear you living flowers,

诚意地想要把你的活花培养,

Much liker than your painted counterfeit.

教花儿比你的画像更加像你:

So should the lines of life that life repair,

这样,生命线必将使生命复燃,

Which this time's pencil, or my pupil pen,

而当代的画笔或我幼稚的笔枝,

Neither in inward worth nor outward fair

不论画外表的美或内心的善,

Can make you live yourself in eyes of men.

都没法使你本身在人眼中不死。

To give away yourself keeps yourself still,

自我放弃是永远的自我保留;

And you must live, drawn by your own sweet skill.

你必须靠你自己的妙技求长寿。

  经典英文诗歌3:

Who will believe my verse in time to come

将来,谁会相信我诗中的话来着,

If it were filled with your most high deserts?

假如其中写满了你至高的美德?

Though yet heaven knows it is but as a tomb

可是,天知道,我的诗是坟呵,它埋着

Which hides your life and shows not half your parts.

你的一生,显不出你一半的本色。

If I could write the beauty of your eyes,

如果我能够写出你明眸的流光,

And in fresh numbers number all your graces,

用清新的诗章勾出你全部的仪容,

The age to come would say 'This poet lies,

将来的人们就要说,这诗人在扯谎,

Such heavenly touches ne'er touched earthly faces.'

上天的笔触触不到凡人的面孔。

So should my papers, yellowed with their age,

于是,我那些古旧得发黄的稿纸,

Be scorned, like old men of less truth than tongue,

会被人看轻,被当做嚼舌的老人;

And your true rights be termed a poet's rage

你应得的赞扬被称做诗人的狂思,

And stretched meter of an antique song:

称做一篇过甚其辞的古韵文:

But were some child of yours alive that time,

但如果你有个孩子能活到那时期,

You should live twice, in it and in my rhyme.

你就双重地活在——他身上,我诗里。

经典英文诗歌带翻译