当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英文散文诗歌 > 泰戈尔的英文诗歌摘抄

泰戈尔的英文诗歌摘抄

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.5W 次

泰戈尔说过一句话:“不要试图填满生命的空白,因为音乐就在那空白的深处。”下面小编整理了泰戈尔的英文诗歌,希望大家喜欢!

泰戈尔的英文诗歌摘抄
  泰戈尔的英文诗歌摘抄

He came and sat by my side but I woke not.

他来坐在我的身边,而我没有醒起。

What a cursed sleep it was, O miserable me!

多么可恨的睡眠,唉,不幸的我呵!

He came when the night was still; he had his harp in his hands, and my dreams became resonant with its melodies.

他在静夜中来到;手里拿着琴,我的梦魂和他的音乐起了共鸣。

Alas, why are my nights all thus lost?

唉,为什么每夜就这样地虚度了?

Ah, why do I ever miss his sight whose breath touches my sleep?

呵,他的气息接触了我的睡眠,为什么我总看不见他的面?

  泰戈尔的英文诗歌鉴赏

Light, oh where is the light? Kindle it with the burning fire of desire!

灯火,灯火在哪里呢?用熊熊的渴望之火把它点上罢!

There is the lamp but never a flicker of a flame---is such thy fate, my heart?

灯在这里,却没有一丝火焰,--这是你的命运吗,我的心呵!

Ah, death were better by far for thee!

你还不如死了好!

Misery knocks at thy door, and her message is that thy lord is wakeful, and he calls thee to thelove-tryst through the darkness of night.

悲哀在你门上敲着,她传话说你的主醒着呢,他叫你在夜的黑暗中奔赴爱的约会。

The sky is overcast with clouds and the rain is ceaseless.

云雾遮满天空,雨也不停地下。

I know not what this is that stirs in me---I know not its meaning.

我不知道我心里有什么在动荡,--我不懂得它的意义。

A moment's flash of lightning drags down a deeper gloom on my sight, and my heart gropesfor the path to where the music of the night calls me.

一霎的电光,在我的视线上抛下一道更深的黑暗,我的心摸索着寻找那夜的音乐对我呼唤的径路。

Light, oh where is the light!

灯火,灯火在哪里呢?

Kindle it with the burning fire of desire!

用熊熊的渴望之火把它点上罢!

It thunders and the wind rushes screaming through the void.

雷声在响,狂风怒吼着穿过天空。

The night is black as a black stone.

夜像黑岩一般的黑。

Let not the hours pass by in the dark. Kindle the lamp of love with thy life.

不要让时间在黑暗中度过罢。用你的生命把爱的灯点上罢。

  泰戈尔的英文诗歌赏析

Obstinate are the trammels, but my heart aches when I try to break them.

罗网是坚韧的,但是要撕破它的时候我又心痛。

Freedom is all I want, but to hope for it I feel ashamed.

我只要自由,为希望自由我却觉得羞愧。

I am certain that priceless wealth is in thee, and that thou art my best friend, but I have notthe heart to sweep away the tinsel that fills my room

我确知那无价之宝是在你那里,而且你是我最好的朋友,但我却舍不得清除我满屋的俗物。

The shroud that covers me is a shroud of dust and death; I hate it, yet hug it in love.

我身上披的是尘灰与死亡之衣;我恨它,却又热爱地把它抱紧。

My debts are large, my failures great, my shame secret and heavy; yet when I come to ask formy good, I quake in fear lest my prayer be granted.

我的债务很多,我的失败很大,我的耻辱秘密而又深重;但当我来求福的时候,我又战栗,唯恐我的祈求得了允诺。

  泰戈尔的英文诗歌欣赏

He whom I enclose with my name is weeping in this dungeon.

被我用我的名字囚禁起来的那个人,在监牢中哭泣。

I am ever busy building this wall all around;

我每天不停地筑着围墙;当这道围墙高起接天的时候,

and as this wall goes up into the sky day by day I lose sight of my true being in its dark shadow.

我的真我便被高墙的黑影遮断不见了。

I take pride in this great wall, and I plaster it with dust and sand lest a least hole should be left in this name;

我以这道高墙自豪,我用沙土把它抹严,唯恐在这名字上还留着一丝罅隙,

and for all the care I take I lose sight of my true being.

我煞费了苦心,我也看不见了真我。

  泰戈尔的英文诗歌品味

`Prisoner, tell me, who was it that bound you?'

“囚人,告诉我,谁把你捆起来的?”

`It was my master,' said the prisoner. `

“是我的主人,”囚人说。

I thought I could outdo everybody in the world in wealth and power, and I amassed in my owntreasure-house the money due to my king.

“我以为我的财富与权力胜过世界上一切的人,我把我的国王的钱财聚敛在自己的宝库里。

When sleep overcame me I lay upon the bad that was for my lord, and on waking up I found Iwas a prisoner in my own treasure-house.'

我昏困不过,睡在我主的床上,一觉醒来,我发现我在自己的宝库里做了囚人。”

`Prisoner, tell me, who was it that wrought this unbreakable chain?'

“囚人,告诉我,是谁铸的这条坚牢的锁链?”

`It was I,' said the prisoner, `who forged this chain very carefully.

“是我,”囚人说,“是我自己用心铸造的。

I thought my invincible power would hold the world captive leaving me in a freedomundisturbed.

我以为我的无敌的权力会征服世界,使我有无碍的自由。

Thus night and day I worked at the chain with huge fires and cruel hard strokes.

我日夜用烈火重锤打造了这条铁链。

When at last the work was done and the links were complete and unbreakable, I found that itheld me in its grip.'

等到工作完成,铁链坚牢完善,我发现这铁链把我捆住了。”