当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英文散文诗歌 > 关于英语诗歌入门欣赏

关于英语诗歌入门欣赏

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 7.78K 次

语言的变异是英语诗歌的重要表现手段,它赋予诗歌一种不平常的气氛,增强了诗歌的独特魅力。下面是本站小编带来的关于英语诗歌入门欣赏,欢迎阅读!

关于英语诗歌入门欣赏
  关于英语诗歌入门欣赏篇一

早晨醒来那刻的悟道

If you woke up this morning

若你早晨醒来

with more health than illness,

拥有的健康大于不适

you are more blessed than the

比百万行将就木之人

million who won't survive the week.

你更有福气。

If you have never experienced

若你从未经历过

the danger of battle,

战役的危险,

the loneliness of imprisonment,

铁窗后的孤寂

the agony of torture or

被凌虐的痛苦,或是

the pangs of starvation,

饥饿的折磨

you are ahead of 20 million people

你超前了

around the world.

全球2千万人

If you attend a church meeting

若你参加教堂聚会

without fear of harassment,

无需害怕骚扰、

arrest, torture, or death,

被捕、凌虐、或死亡

you are more blessed than almost

你的福气比起几乎

three billion people in the world.

30亿人更有福气

If you have food in your refrigerator,

若你冰箱里有食物

clothes on your back, a roof over

身上有衣服、头上

your head and a place to sleep,

有屋顶、有地方可睡

you are richer than 75% of this world.

你比全球3/4人口富有

  关于英语诗歌入门欣赏篇二

If 如果

If you can keep your head when all about you,

如果所有人都失去理智,咒骂你,

Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;

你仍能保持头脑清醒;

If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,

如果所有人都怀疑你,

But make allowance for their doubting too;

你仍能坚信自己,让所有的怀疑动摇;

If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,

如果你要等待,不要因此厌烦,

Or, being lied about,don’t deal in lies,

为人所骗,不要因此骗人,

Or, being hated, don’t give way to hating,

为人所恨,不要因此抱恨,

And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise;

不要太乐观,不要自以为是;

If you can dream — and not make dreams your master;

如果你是个追梦人——不要被梦主宰;

If you can think — and not make thoughts your aim;

如果你是个爱思考的人——光想会达不到目标;

If you can meet with triumph and disaster.

如果你遇到骄傲和挫折。

And treat those two impostors just the same;

把两者当骗子看待;

If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken

如果你能忍受,你曾讲过的事实

Twiseted by knaves to make a trap for fools,

被恶棍扭曲,用于蒙骗傻子;

Or watch the things you gave your life to broken,

看着你用毕生去看护的东西被破坏,

And stoop and build ’em up with wornout tools;

然后俯身,用破烂的工具把它修补;

If you can make one heap of all your winnings

如果在你赢得无数桂冠之后

And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,

突遇颠峰下跌之险,

And lose, and start again at your beginnings

失败过后,东山再起,

And never breathe a word about your loss;

不要抱怨你的失败;

If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew

如果你能迫使自己,

To serve your turn long after they are gone,

在别人走后,长久坚守阵地,

And so hold on when there is nothin in you

在你心中已空荡荡无一物

Except the Will which says to them:"Hold on!";

只有意志告诉你“坚持!”;

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,

如果你与人交谈,能保持风度,

Or walk with Kings —nor lose the common touch;

伴王行走,能保持距离;

If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you;

如果仇敌和好友都不害你;

If all men count with you, but none too much;

如果所有人都指望你,却无人全心全意;

If you can fill the unforgiving minute

如果你花六十秒进行短程跑,

With sixty second’ worth of distance run —

填满那不可饶恕的一分钟——

Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,

你就可以拥有一个世界,

And — which is more — you’ll be a Man my son!

更重要的是,孩子,你是个顶天立地的人。

  关于英语诗歌入门欣赏篇三

阴雨初晴偶成

红 杏

人情世故薄如纱,唯愿蓝天飘彩霞。

小楼昨夜听夏雨,晴窗今朝观落花。

闲写博客抒情意,老友难来细品茶。

莫笑年迈痴情苦,坦荡胸怀乐为佳。

Clear up after Summer Rain an Impromptu Poem

Hong Xing

Worldly affairs seem thin as a veil now,转载自:考试大 - []

I only wish rosy clouds shine over the blue sky.

Last night I heard the rustle of summer rain,

This morn I enjoy fallen petals through my window.

I dash off a few lines on my blog to voice my joy,

All old pals seldom come to sip a cup of fine tea.

Never sneer at this old folly to be true to his pals,

Frank as I am,I'd better be happy and gay as ever.

  关于英语诗歌入门欣赏篇四

生命中有些美好永不消逝

The bright,the beautiful,

一切纯洁的,辉煌的,美丽的,

That stirred our hearts in youth,

强烈地震撼着我们年轻的心灵的,

The impulses to wordless prayer,

推动着我们做无言的祷告的,

The dreams of love and truth;

让我们梦想着爱与真理的;

The longing after something’s lost,

在失去后为之感到珍惜的,

The spirit’s yearning cry,

使灵魂深切地呼喊着的,

The striving after better hopes-

为了更美好的梦想而奋斗着的-

These things can never die.

这些美好不会消逝。

The timid hand stretched forth to aid

羞怯地伸出援助的手,

A brother in his need,

在你的弟兄需要的时候,

A kindly word in grief’s dark hour

伤恸、困难的时候,一句亲切的话

That proves a friend indeed ;

就足以证明朋友的真心;

The plea for mercy softly breathed,

轻声地乞求怜悯,

When justice threatens nigh,

在审判临近的时候,

The sorrow of a contrite heart-

懊悔的心有一种伤感--

These things shall never die.

这些美好不会消逝。

Let nothing pass for every hand

在人间传递温情,

Must find some work to do ;

尽你所能地去做;

Lose not a chance to waken love-

别错失去了唤醒爱的良机-----

Be firm,and just ,and true;

为人要坚定,正直,忠诚;

So shall a light that cannot fade

因此上方照耀着你的那道光芒

Beam on thee from on high.

就不会消失。

And angel voices say to thee---

你将听到天使的声音在说-----

These things shall never die.

这些美好不会消逝。


看了“关于英语诗歌入门欣赏”的人还看了:

1.简单英语诗歌3篇欣赏

2.英语诗歌欣赏入门知识

3.关于英语的精美诗句欣赏

4.精选英语诗歌赏析

5.优美经典英语诗歌欣赏