当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英语文化 > 《阿甘正传》的英语金句赏析

《阿甘正传》的英语金句赏析

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.45W 次

每个故事总有让人难以忘怀的经典剧情,小编在此献上《阿甘正传》的英语金句赏析,希望你喜欢。

《阿甘正传》的英语金句赏析

was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

id is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。

cles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

made me look like a duck in water.

它让我如鱼得水。

5.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental-like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

h is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

放下包袱,继续前进。

happens!

不好的事情发生了。

was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.

就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。

there is anything you need, I will not be far away.

只要你需要,我就在这里。

11.I am a man of my word.

我是信守承诺的人。

e is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.

某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。

ing just happens,it's all part of a plan.

没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。

have been through every kind of rain . There is little bitty stinging rain , rain that flew in side ways . And big old fat rain , to come straight up from undemeath.

我们经历了各种各样的雨,毛毛细雨,飘雨,倾盆大雨,从下往上的雨。

is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.

这是我听过最好的答案。

are no different than anybody else is.

你和别人没有任何的不同。

e is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.

通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。

18.I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is.

我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。

19.I want to go home.

我想回家。

20.I was messed up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。

y and I were like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢。

come close ,but you never made it if you were gonna make it ,you would have made it before now .

你差点就成功了,到你不够坚强。如果你成功了就不会出现在这儿了。

you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

ous anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

那些胆敢残害荼毒我同伴之人,我将向你们大施报复。

's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.

别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好。

e’s one item of that can be the difference between life and death.

大兵之间只有一种区别,就是活大兵与死大兵之别。

's my time. It's just my . now ,don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life thing we are all destined to do .I didn't know it ,but I was destined to be your momma .I did the best I could .

我的时辰到了,时辰到了。哦,别害怕,宝贝。死亡是生命的一部分,是所有人命中注定的事。过去我并不知道,但我注定做你妈妈。我已尽我所能。

29.I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's a selecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's the least. And then be a simple man.

我不觉得人的心智成熟是越来越宽容涵盖,什么都可以接受。相反,我觉得那应该是一个逐渐剔除的过程,知道自己最重要的是什么,知道不重要的东西是什么。而后,做一个纯简的人。

many roads must a man walk down before they call him a man.

一个人要经历多长的旅途才能成为真正的男人。