当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英文笑话大全 > 放松心情英语幽默故事

放松心情英语幽默故事

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.26W 次

在日常繁忙的生活中,也不要忘了放松自己的心情。下面是本站小编为大家带来放松心情英语幽默故事,希望大家喜欢!

放松心情英语幽默故事

 放松心情英语幽默故事:聪明的目击人

A witness to an automobile accident was testifying.

有一名车祸目击证人正在出庭作证。

The lawyer asked him,"Did you actually see theaccident?"

律师问他:“你确实看见了这起车祸吗?”

The witness:"Yes,sir."

目击证人说:“是的, 长官."

The lawyer :"How far away were you when the accident happened?"

律师说:“当车祸发生的时候,你在多远的地方?”

The witness:"Thirty-one feet,six and one quarter inches."

目击证人说:“三十一英尺,六又四分之一 英尺。”

The lawyer(thinking he'd trap the witness):"Well ,sir,will you please tell the jury how you knew it was exactly that distance?"

这名律师说(心想他会让这务目击证人陷,入阴谋的勘计之中):“那好吧,先生,请你告诉陪审团,你怎么知道确实是那个距离昵?”

The witness:"Because when the accident happened I took out a tape and measured it.I knew some annoying lawyer would ask me that silly question."

目击证人说:“因为当车祸发生的时候,就拿出了卷尽测量过宦。我早知道会莉一个令人伤脑筋.律师问。我那个蠢问题 。”

 放松心情英语幽默故事:接听熨斗

A guy walks into his office ,and both of his ears are all bandaged up.

有一个人走进他的办公室,他的两个耳朵都包扎了绷带。

The boss says,"What happened to your ears?"

老板说:“你的耳朵怎么啦?”

He says,"Yesterday I was ironing a shirt when the phone rang!I accidentally answered the iron.

他说:“昨天电话响的时候,我正在用熨斗烫衬衫。我竟然无意闾就把熨斗拿来接听。

The boss says,"Well,that expains one ear,but what happened to your other ear?"

老板说:“ 嗯,好吧,那解释了一个耳朵,可是你的另一个耳朵又是怎么一回事呀?”

He says,"Well,jeez,I had to call the doctor!"

他说:“嗯,哎呀!我得打电给医生嘛!”

 放松心情英语幽默故事:糟糕的上班

A man joined a big multinational company as a trainee.

有一名男子加入一家大型跨国。公司接受训练。

On his first day at work,he dialed the pantry and shouted into the phone,

在他上班的第一天,他拨电话到餐饮室,并且,对着电话大声喊!

"Get me a coffee quickly!"

“ 快点给我送杯咖啡过来!”

The voice from the other side responded,

电话另外-端的声音却响应说:

"You fool you have dialed the wrong extension!Do you know who you are talking to,dumbo?"

“你这个笨蛋,你拨错分机了!蠢蛋,你知道你在跟谁说话吗?”这名受训的人回答说,

"No,"replied the trainee.

“不知道。”“你这个笨蛋,我是公司的总经理。”

The man shouted back immediately,

这名男子立刻大声吼回去

"And do you know who you are talking to,you fool?"

“你这个笨蛋,你知道你在跟谁说话吗?…总经理回答:

"No,replied the General Manager.

“不知道。”这名受训 的人周答说:

"Good !",replied the trainee and then put down the phone!

“很好!”,然后就把电话给挂了。