当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英语阅读理解 > 动物界也有Uber叫专车,笑死啦

动物界也有Uber叫专车,笑死啦

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.97W 次

An Uber ride can be the most memorable experience of any evening. Imagine this: you're wasted, you're starving, but the kebab joint that's still open at 3 AM is a long drive away. Luckily, the driver hears your stomach rumbling and offers you free candy. Heavenly, I know. On the flipside, maybe they got lost while trying to find you, and you're stuck waiting in the pouring rain, while you SO is texting complaints about a meal that's getting cold. To illustrate the vast spectrum of possible Uber experiences, people are using funny animal pictures, and the memes they create are so on-point, Bored Panda has decided to compile them into a list. From dealing with sketchy-looking drivers to getting into the wrong vehicle, scroll down to relive these quintessential moments and upvote your favorites!

动物界也有Uber叫专车,笑死啦

滴滴打车可能会是你狂欢之夜中最难忘的部分。想象一下:你正酩酊大醉,饥肠辘辘,好不容易有一个烧烤摊开到凌晨三点,可是它开在很远的地方。幸运的是,司机听到了你腹中的哀鸣,免费送了你一颗糖。我知道,你一定觉得那是人间美味。当然,也可能有坏的情况,他们可能在来载你的路上迷了路,让你被困在瓢泼大雨中,你的另一半还发短信来抱怨为你准备的晚餐都已经凉了。为了给滴滴打车是可能遇到的各种情况画一个众生相,网友们用上了一些搞笑的动物图片,从应付面目可憎的司机到上错车,往下翻翻,重温一下这些经典时刻,为你最爱的一张投票吧!

1. When the Uber driver is sketchy but the everybody's too drunk to care.

当优步司机有些面目可疑,但所有乘客都酩酊大醉,顾不上这么多的时候

网友评论:

As long as you stay on his back, you will be safe.

只要你一直待在他的背上,你就是安全的。

2. When you're trying to act sober in the Uber so the driver doesn't judge you.

当你想在车上表现的很清醒,以免司机鄙视你的时候

网友评论:

This helps , if I bite my tongue then I can't say something stupid.

这招挺有用,只要咬住自己的舌头,我就不会说什么蠢话!

3.When the Uber driver starts getting personal AF

当优步司机开始自曝各种隐私的时候

Wow that’s crazy… Umm just drop me off here, I’ll walk the last 12 miles…

那真不错……嗯,就把我放这儿就行,剩下的12公里我可以自己走过去

网友评论:

What do you mean by guess how many heads fit in your trunk

?

什么叫“猜猜我的后备箱里能装下几个脑袋”,你是什么意思?

4.When you're patiently waiting on your Uber outside the bar, and you slowly start to realize you didn't even schedule it.

当你走出酒吧静静的等着你在优步上叫的车,过了很久你才意识到,你根本没有叫车

网友评论:

They should be here right about meow?

车差不多快到了吧——喵?

5.When you're drunk in an Uber and you pass a McDonalds

当你坐在优步叫来的车里,酩酊大醉,突然路边出现一家麦当劳的时候

网友评论:

That's the face you make when they actually turn into the drive thru for you too!

如果司机为你把车开进了“麦当劳得来速”,你的表情肯定是一样一样的!

6. When your Uber driver drops you at the airport and says"have a safe flight" and you say"thank you too"

当你的优步司机把你送到了机场, 并祝你“一路顺风”,你说“谢谢,也祝你愉快”的时候

网友评论:

At a fastfood drive-up ..."Thank you come again!" Me..."yeah you too"

有一次在一个快餐店免停车窗口,司机说“谢谢,欢迎再来!”我说“好的,你也是!”

7.When your Uber driver takes the wrong turn but you sauy nothing and just wait

当你的优步司机转错了弯,但你什么都没说,只是默默的等待着的时候

网友评论:

Tried to take an Uber from Times Square area to the Bronx Zoo and the Asian driver spoke little English and ended up in Jersey! I knew I wouldn’t be able to give him directions if he couldn’t follow his own gps. He felt so bad but we just enjoyed it as a sight seeing tour. It was so funny. Still gave him 5 stars because he was so embarrassed but he had bottled water and Dum Dums! Root beer Dum Dums!

根啤  有一次我乘车从时代广场到布朗克斯动物园,叫到的优步司机是个亚洲人,几乎不会说英语,最后他把我带到了泽西岛!我当时就不确定他会不会使用GPS导航,可是即便如此,我又没法自己给他指路,只好任由他自己开。他非常自责,可是我们这趟旅途还是很愉快,简直像一趟观光之旅。太有意思了。我还是给了他5星好评,第一是因为他已经很自责了,第二是因为他给我提供了瓶装饮用水和根啤!根啤哟!

8.When your Uber driver seems like a serial killer, but tou get in anyway, because you got places to be……

当你的优步司机看起来像一个连环杀人犯,可是你又不得不去某个地方,只能硬着头皮上车的时候

网友评论:

Sometimes you just gotta take a chance

有时你不得不冒一下险

9.When a Uber driver only ever receives 5 star ratings

当一名优步司机只接受5星好评的时候

网友评论:

Where the hell are you supposed to sit?

你应该坐在什么位置呢?

10.When the Uber driver makes a racist joke and you tried to play it cool

当一名优步司机看了一个带种族偏见的玩笑,而你想假装淡定的时候

网友评论:

Please pull over. My MOM is a boxer.

快给我停车!我妈妈可是拳击手哟!

11.When you’re drunk in the Uber and the driver keeps looking back at you

当你坐在车里醉醺醺的,司机不停回头看你

网友评论:

"please stop yelling at the street lights"

“亲,请不要对路灯大吼大叫。”

12.When you’re drunk in the back of an Uber and you can’t figure out how the seat belt works

当你坐在车后排座位上,因醉酒而迷迷糊糊,连安全带都扣不上的时候

网友评论:

You ain't kiddin'! Those fish hook teeth.....

真不是开玩笑的,看那鱼钩一般尖利的牙齿……

 

翻译:小木)