当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语学习材料 > 影视口语也很实用

影视口语也很实用

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.21W 次

Keep your shirt on!耐心一点!

对话一:
A:How much longer do we have to wait?
我们还要再等多久呀?
B:Keep your shirt on!
耐心一点!
The meeting will be very soon.
会议马上就结束了.
A:But we've been waiting two hours.
可是我们已经等了两个小时了.
B:I know.
我自有分寸.

影视口语也很实用

对话二:
A:Hurry up,which pair of shoes do you like?
快一点,你到底喜欢哪一双鞋呀?
B:keep you shirt on!I can't decide which one to buy.
别着急嘛,我还没决定呢.
A:Those are All pretty,just pick one.
(这些鞋子都不错,随便挑一双吧.
B:All right.
好吧.




I'll get right on it.我马上就去做.

对话一:
A:We need to plan a party.
我们需要搞一个宴会.
B:What do you need me to do?
有什么需要我做的吗?
A:I need you to make a guest list.
我需要你做个"宾客单".
B:I 'll get right on it.
我马上就去做.
A:Good,and don't forget to invite Tom and Mary.
很好,记住不要忘了邀请汤姆和玛丽.
B:I won't.
我不会忘的.

对话二:
A:I need you to research this topic.
我需要你研究一下这个项目.
B:I'll get right on it.
我马上就去做.
A:Good,I need this information by noon.
好极了,中午前我就要这个资料.
B:I'll get it.
我到时会弄好的.




I know only too well.我知道得很清楚.

对话一:
A:I'm sorry you failed the test.
你考试没通过,我很遗.
B:I'm just so upset with myself.
我真生我自己的气.
A:I know only too well how you feel.
我很了解你现在的心情.
B:You do?
你知道?
A:Sure,I've failed my tests ,too.
当然,我也没考及格.
B:Then you do know how I feel.
那么你真的知道我的感受啦.

对话二:
A:Tom is so down that he won't talk to anyone.
汤姆好沮丧,他不跟任何人讲话.
B:I know only too well what that's like.
我很能理解那种感觉.
A:What do you mean?
什么意思?
B:I was very sad when I was laid off last year.
去年当我被解雇时我也如此悲伤.




That's more like it.这还差不多.

对话一:
A:You should apologize to me.
你应该跟我道歉.
B:What for?
为什么?
A:You know what for.
你知道为什么.
B:I'm sorry.I didn't mean to do that.
很对不起,我不是故意的.
A:That's more like it.
这还差不多.

对话二:
A:The cowboys just scored a touchdown.
牛仔队刚刚触地得分.
B:That's more like it.
这还差不多.
A:Tell me about it.
就是这么说嘛.
B:They might actually win the game.
他们还真的很可能赢下这场比赛.




Take my word for it 相信我的话,准没错的

对话一:
A:Are you sure you heard right?
你确定你听说的是正确的吗?
B:Yes,he is running for class president.
是的,他要竞选班代表.
A:I don't believe you.
我才不信你呢.
B:Take my word for it.
相信我,准没错的.
A:Okay,but you'd better be right.
好吧,不过最好你不要弄错了.
B:I 'll see.
我当然不会弄错,你等着看吧.

对话二:
A:How hard was this test?
这次考试难不难呀?
B:You'll do fine on it.
你会考得很好的.
A:How did you know?
你怎么知道?
B:Just take my word for it.
相信我,准没错.




Simply put 简单说一句.

对话一:
A:What is wrong with Mary?
玛丽怎么啦?
B:Simply put,she's in trouble at school.
简单的说,是在学校惹了些麻烦.
A:What did she do?
她干了些什么事?
B:She pulled the fire alarm.
她没事去拉火警的警铃.
A:That was her?
真的是她吗?
B:Yes,I don't know what she was thinking.
是的,这不知道她到底怎么想的!

对话二:
A:Are you going to ask her or not?
你到底会不会邀她出去?
B:Simply put?
你简单猜一下.
A:Yes.
会.
B:No,I don't like her.
不,不会的.我对她没什么好感.




A:Guess what? B:What?
你猜猜看!什么?


A: Hey,guess what?
嗨!你猜猜看!
B::What?
什么?
A:I am going to the mountains this weekend .
这个周末我要去山上.
B:With who?
跟谁一起去?
A:My familily .
跟我家人.
B:That sounds like fun .
听起来真有趣!


Take it or leave it.要就拿走,不要拉倒.

对话一:
A:The price is not good enough.
这个价格不够好.
B:It's the last offer.
这是我愿意出的最低价.
Take it or leave it.
你要就接受,不要拉倒.

对话二:
A:Do you watch a lot of TV?
你看过很多的电视吗?
B:Not really.
不,不一定.
I could take it or leave it.
我可看可不看.
A:Not me
我可不一样.
I have to have my TV.
我必须有电视才行.
B:What do you watch?
你都看些什么?
A:"Whatever comes on.
只要演的我都看.
B:How can you do that?
你怎么可以这样.




I can't top that!我无法超越

A:What did you do over Spring Break?
你春假都干吗啦?
B:I went to Las Vegas and won $10,000.
我去了拉斯维加斯,还赢了一万美元.
A:Wow,I can't top that.
哇,我可没那么好的运气!
B:What did you do?
那你又干了些什么?A:I stayed home and worked.
我呆在家工作.
B:Well,at least you .