当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语学习材料 > 美国影视作品中常见口语句型(2)

美国影视作品中常见口语句型(2)

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.77W 次

Get into the mess 陷入困境

How did I get myself into the minute I'm happy from playing cards,and next I owe 500.

我是怎么陷入这场困境的呢?一开始我还玩得不错,转眼间就亏了500块.

美国影视作品中常见口语句型(2)

Take our goddamned chances碰运气,赌一把

The store closes in half an 's take our chances and see if we can make it in time.

商店半小时之后就关门了。我们碰碰运气,看能不能及时赶到。

I don't know if we are allowed to ride skateboard let's take our chances and see if we get caught.

我不知道这个地方是否允许玩滑板。不过我们试试看,看能不能被逮到。


see to it意思是留心,细致地办好某事

You'd better see to it that the report gets done on time. Otherwise , the boss is gonna be angry.

你最好确保让报告按时完成,不然老板要发火的。

Don't worry about Grandma.I'll see to it that she takes her medicine eveyday.

别担心奶奶的事。我会关照好她每天按时服药。


Go up against与...竞争,遭遇...,面对...

I can't believe I have to go up against 's won the tournament 3 years in a row.

真不敢相信我会遭遇到阿加西。他在这个赛事中一连3年都是冠军。

It's very hard to make it as a pop have to go up against a lot of competition.

作流行明星不容易,你要面对很多的竞争。


Be a little fuzzy about/on对……不是很清楚,很明白

I saw the movie Run Lora Run a long time ago.I'm a little fuzzy about what happens in the end.

我很久以前看过“疾走罗拉”这部电影,但是结尾怎么回事有点记不清楚了。

I'm a little fuzzy about the instructions your dad gave me.

你爸爸跟我说的我不太明白。


Go get them尽一切努力去试试吧;开始吧

You've been training for this tourament all get them.

你为这个比赛训练了一年了。去吧,你肯定行的!

I know you're a little bit nervous about your job I think you do get them.

我知道你去面试有点紧张。但是你很棒的,你一定行,去试试吧。


See the light明白真相

Hopefully one day she'll see the light and realize that he's all wrong for her.

希望有一天她会看清事实,明白他并不适合她。

Before I got into the accident,I never wore a seat that I've seen the light,I wear one all the time.

在出事故之前,我从不系安全带。可既然我已经知道了它的重要性,我就总是戴着它。


Cute act小伎俩,小花招

I've heard all these excuses before.I'm not falling for your cute act this time.I know you were out last night untill 4am.

你的那些借口我都听够了,我这次不会再被你的小伎俩蒙骗了。我知道你昨晚在外面鬼混,早上4点才回来。

Listen,if you drop the cute act and ask me honestly,I'll tell you the truth.

听着,你要是不耍这些小花招,老老实实地问我的话,我会告诉你实情的。


Dig up the past旧事重提,翻旧账

1. Let bygones be bygones. Don't dig up the past.

过去的都已成过去,不要再重翻老帐了。

2. Let's not dig up the past. I'm sick to fighting about things that happened 10 years ago.

我们别再翻旧账了好么。都过去十年了,现在提起还有什么意思啊。

3. Every time I see Lily,I get very 's always trying to dig up the past.

我每次见到Lily都会弄得很不愉快。她总想旧事重提。


Tap into去了解,接近,挖掘

I'd really like to tap into the overseas market.I think there's a lot of business opportunities there.

我很想探寻海外市场。我觉得那有很多商业机会。

To understand the American slang you really have to tap into the whole culture.

想学习美国俚语的话,你真的需要进一步了解它的整体文化。