当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语练习小对话 > Lie to Me 1.02 学习笔记 学英文+辩谎言

Lie to Me 1.02 学习笔记 学英文+辩谎言

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.6W 次


1. What the hell is this?
这是什么鬼东西?
How much did we spend on this damn project anyway?
研究着破东西花了我们多少钱?
What the hell was that?
这到底是怎么回事?
*都是在句子中加了几个语气词表当时的emotion

2. I'm sure we can recoup most of our costs.
我确信我们能收回大部分投资。

Lie to Me 1.02 学习笔记 学英文+辩谎言

3. When you try and hide your emotions, they leak out at a fifth of a second.
当你试图隐藏你的情绪时,相关的微表情只会保持五分之一秒

4. Is this another attempt to get me to take Ms. Torres under my wing?
是不是又想让我把托勒斯小姐收为心腹
*under my wing--在我的翅膀下--在我的麾下--心腹~~

5. Is S.S. court-martialed?
S.S上士被送交军事法庭了?

6. Why waste taxpayers' money if that's not what you're after?
不想知道真相的话又为什么要浪费纳税人的钱?
*be after: If you are after something, you are trying to get it. 寻找,追寻

7. I would not have pegged you for a hoops geek.
你居然是篮球狂热者。
*peg做动词可以是把钉子固定在一个地方,这里可以理解为定位
hoop原指做一些很难完成的事情来逗别人发笑。现在这里hoops指"篮球"~~怎么演变过来的啊......
geek字面上理解为怪胎,杂耍的。这里把它翻译成了狂热者~~

8. He's the alumni booster who allegedly paid Earl $50,000 to come and play for Carver.
他是赞助校友。据说他付给厄尔50000美元来为卡佛打比赛。
*booster是支持者,志愿者。这里就和sponsor一样~

9. It also forces young superstars to play a year of college-ball, jacking up ratings and revenues.
这也迫使那些年轻的超级明星必须要打一年的大学篮球赛,以提高名声和收入。
*jack做动词有"增加,提高,抬起"的意思。做名词有"千斤顶,男人"的意思。所以,父母给小朋友起名叫Jack,那一定是希望他比较man一点~~想到了泰坦尼克里的Jack~

10. What's up with the mime act?
你怎么演起哑剧了?

11. You must really love the weight room.
你一定喜欢去健身房

12. Hang in there.
别泄气啊

13. Ladies, if you could wait in there, I'll be taking you in one at a time.
女士们,可以的话在这儿稍等,我一个一个叫你们。

14. That's very un-loker of you.
这话真不像是你说出来的。
*片子里是这么翻译的,但是实在不晓得unloker是什么意思~~

15. Don't push it.
别逼我!
*字面上理解就是"别推它",也就是别把话继续往下说了,再说下去我就不客气了~

16. Would you lie to right a wrong?
你会因为做好事而撒谎吗?
*right a wrong也就是把一件wrong的事情变right

17. The number of AWOL soldiers has doubled since we invaded Iraq.
自从我们入侵伊拉克以来,开小差的人数增加了一倍。
*AWOL:If someone in the Armed Forces goes AWOL, they leave their post withoutthe permission of a superior officer. AWOL is an abbreviation for`absent without leave'. 一般用go AWOL

18. Sorry to barge in.
很抱歉我们夺门而入

19. They're taking away my scholarship, you hung me out.
他们取消了我的奖学金,你揭发了我。

20. It's your call.
你自己决定吧。

片中几个判断情绪的片段:

A gestural retreat. His step backwards. Means he doesn't believe a word he just said. He's lying.
说话的时候向后退一步,表示不相信自己说的话,那就是在说谎。

His speech washurried, and he brought that basketball to his chest, creating abarrier between us. Those are both signs of anxiety.
他说话很快,并且用篮球挡在胸前,造成我们之间的障碍。这些都是紧张的表现。

S.L. made twomouth shrugs when she was describing the rape. That's a classicgestural slip. It means she has no confidence in her words. The womanwas lying.
在说到强奸的时候两次抿嘴,表示对自己说的话没有信心,也就是在说谎。

People touch the neck when they lie. It's a classic manipulator.
人们说谎时习惯摸脖子,这是一种典型的强迫动作。

Arson and rape have an unusually high correlation. They're both crimes about the assertion of power.
放火强奸本质是一样的,都属于宣张自己的力量。

hand shrug 手向外摊--表示对自己说话没信心

When women listen to a rape victim they believe, they reflect certainemotions. They blush, avert their eyes, hunch their shoulders.
当女人听到别人被强奸时,她们会有一些特定的反应。她们会脸红,躲避目光,耸耸肩。

Chin thrust. He's angry.
回答问题的时候把下巴上抬,表示生气了。