当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语学习方法 > 关于孩子的情景英语口语

关于孩子的情景英语口语

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 5.63K 次

我们学习英语就是要持之以恒哦,还有多多积累哦,小编今天给大家带来的是英语的口语,但是英语就是要多花点时间哦,这样才可以提高成绩哦,有需要的可以收藏起来哦

关于孩子的情景英语口语

  一你们家有族谱吗

ADoes your family have a record of your ancestors?

你们家有家谱吗?

BSure. My mom has been working on our family tree for years. She’s always updating it.

当然有了。我妈妈这些年来一直在整理家谱,而且保持更新。

ADo you have a copy of your family tree in your house? I’d love to see it.

你家里有副本吗?我很想看一看。

BI can show it to you now, if you like. I think it goes BAck about 8 generations so far.

如果你想看,我现在就可以拿给你。我想这本大概能追溯到8代前。

AThat’s amazing. Do you have a large extended family?

这太有意思了,你们家族很庞大吗?

BI’ve got 30 cousins on my mom’s side and 10 cousins on my dad’s side.

在我母亲那边我大概有30个堂兄弟姐妹,我父亲这边大概有10个。

AAre you very close to your first-cousins?

你和你的堂兄弟姐妹关系走的近吗?

BThe ones that are my age are close relatives. Now that I’m older, I don’t spend as much time with them as I used to, so I don’t know my younger cousins as well as the older ones.

跟我年龄相近的几个是近亲。既然我们一起长大,不会像以前那样有很多时间和他们一起玩。所以那些年纪很小或很老的亲戚,我都不怎么认识。

AI see. who’s the head of your household?

明白了。谁是你家的一家之主?

BIt’s definitely my mother. And, her mother is definitely the matriarch of the bigger family.

当然是我母亲。而她的母亲算是这个大家庭的族长。

AThat’s interesting. What does your grandfather think of your step-mother?

这真有趣。你奶奶是怎么看你继母的?

BAt first, she was quite critical of her, but now that they’ve been married for a few years, she’s starting to accept the fact that my father divorced my mother.

原来她好像总是挑她的刺,后来他们结婚的年头久了,她似乎开始接受我父亲和我母亲离婚的这个现实了。

AThat’s pretty much how you feel about your step-mother. Like grandmother, like grandson.

这大概也是你对你继母的感觉吧。真是有其祖母,必有其孙子。

  二丁克一族

AWhat's your opinion about childless couples? Will you choose to have no kids?

你是怎么看待那些不要孩子的夫妻的?你打算要不要孩子。

BTo be honest, I wouldn't.

说实在的,我不打算要孩子。

AWhy? Do you have to make a choice now?

为什么?你现在必须做出选择吗?

BNot really. But it has puzzled me for a long time.

不是,只是这事已经困扰我很久了。

AWhat's the puzzle?

那你到底愁什么呢?

BMy husband and I prefer to have no kids, but my mother-in-law is very traditional and wants grandkids.

我和我丈夫打算不要孩子,但是我婆婆很传统,很想抱孙子。

AOh, I see. I think the older generation tend to think in a different way.

啊,这样啊。我觉得老人们总是和我们想法不太一样。

BYes. It seems she can never accept a childless marriage. We had a fight last night.

是啊,可是我婆婆就是不能理解,为什么结了婚却不要孩子。我们昨天还吵了一架。

AOh, really? Maybe she is just eager to see her grandchildren.

是吗?也许她只是抱孙心切吧。

BBut it's absolutely our own business to have a child or not.

但是要不要孙子,完全是我们自己的事。

ADefinitely.

是啊。

BYou know, I often overhear our neighbor, the young couple, fighting about how to raise their kid and I really don't want kids to spoil our happiness.

知道吗?我经常听见我们隔壁那对年轻的夫妻因为教育孩子而争吵。我真不想让孩子影响我们的婚姻幸福。

ADon't worry. I think in most cases, children are the glue that keeps a family together.

不要担心。大多数情况下,孩子还是家庭的粘合剂。

BI guess you're right. But I still prefer to have no child.

好吧,但是我还是不想要孩子。

ASure. You can fully enjoy your time together.

好的,那你们就可以好好享受二人世界了。