当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 生活英语情景对话:水果

生活英语情景对话:水果

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.39W 次

英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

生活英语情景对话:水果

 生活英语情景对话:最喜欢的水果

Todd: Selvam, what is your favorite food?

Selvam, 你最喜欢什么食物啊?

Selvam: My favorite fruit is Grapes.

我最喜欢葡萄。

Todd: Grapes.

葡萄。

Selvam: Yeah.

对。

Todd: Oh, really!

哦,是嘛!

Selvam: Yes.

是的。

Todd: OK. Do you like wine? Do you drink wine?

好。你喜欢葡萄酒吗?你喝葡萄酒吗?

Selvam: No, no, I don't drink anything, but I like grapes, the taste is very good.

不不不,我什么都不喝,但我喜欢葡萄,味道很棒。

Todd: Do you like...?

你喜欢。。

Selvam: It's very sweet that's why I like them.

我喜欢葡萄就是因为它非常甜。

Todd: Do you like green grapes or purple grapes?

你喜欢绿葡萄还是紫葡萄?

Selvam: Green, Green grapes.

绿的,绿葡萄。

Todd: Green grapes.

绿葡萄。

Selvam: Yeah.

对的。

Todd: OK, are there many grapes around your hometown in India?

印度,你的家乡周围有很多葡萄吗?

Selvam: Yes, yeah. We have, I used to eat everyday grapes, because I like them very much that's.

恩,对,有很多。以前我天天吃,因为我真是太喜欢葡萄了。

Todd: OK, actually in my home in America we have many grapes where I live also.

好的,事实上在美国,我们家那儿也有很多葡萄。

Selvam: Oh.

哦。

Todd: Yeah, and how about what is your favorite season?

嗯,那你最喜欢哪个季节呢?

Selvam: My favorite season is winter.

我最喜欢冬天。

Todd: Winter.

冬天?

Selvam: Yeah, because in India, most of the days will be summer. Winter will come for only two months. That's why we love winter season.

对,因为在印度,大部分时间都是夏天。冬天通常是只持续两个月,这就是我为什么喜欢冬天的原因。

Todd: Really?

真的吗?

Selvam: Yeah, it is very summer, very hot. That's why people are very black as a reason.

对,那儿非常夏天,还特别热。这也是那儿的人都很黑的原因。

Todd: You like the cool, cool weather.

你喜欢凉爽点的天气。

Selvam: Yes.

是的。

Todd: Oh, nice. I'm the opposite. I like warm weather

哦不错。咱俩正好相反,我更喜欢暖和一点的天气。

 生活英语情景对话:水果

Todd: OK, Nanju, I'm going to ask you about your favorites. What is your favorite color?

Nanju, 我想问问你,你的最爱。你最喜欢什么颜色?

Nanju: My favorite color, black.

我最喜欢黑色。

Todd: Black! Really, OK, and what is your favorite fruit?

黑色!是嘛!那你最喜欢什么水果?

Nanju: Fruit? OK, it's mango.

水果?好吧,是芒果。

Todd: Oh, mango.

哦,芒果。

Nanju: Yeah.

对呀。

Todd: OK. Can you get mangoes in Japan?

好。你在日本能吃到芒果吗?

Nanju: No, I haven't seen a proper mango here, because everything's very small, that is not a very good mango, I know because in India I will get a lot of mangoes, very good taste, and variety of mangoes, I haven't tried, I haven't found anywhere in Japan.

吃不到,我在这儿就没见过一个正常点的芒果,因为一切都太小了,那些芒果都不够好。我知道印度有很多芒果,口感好而且种类还多。但我没尝过,在日本也从来没发现过这样的地方。

Todd: Really.

真的吗?

Nanju: Yeah, sure.

对,是呀。

Todd: Oh, wow. So how do you eat mango, just do you eat it raw, or do you?

哦,哇。你都怎么吃芒果,生吃还是?

Nanju: Yeah, I'll eat it raw. The raw mango is very good.

对的,我都是生吃。生芒果非常不错。

Todd: Oh, cool. Nice. So do you have like mango juice? Is that popular?

哦,那不错啊。那你喜欢芒果汁吗?那个流行吗?

Nanju: Yeah. But mango juice, it's not that much good. I eat only raw mango. It will be very good, very good, very good.

很流行。但芒果汁没那么美味。我只是喜欢吃生芒果。那非常好,非常好,非常好。