当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 生活英语情景对话:印度尼西亚

生活英语情景对话:印度尼西亚

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.92W 次

英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

生活英语情景对话:印度尼西亚

生活英语情景对话:印度尼西亚

Todd: So, Phil, what country would you like to talk about now?

Phil,你现在比较想跟我们谈谈哪座城市?

Phil: I am going to talk about Indonesia. And specific, I am going to talk about Mt. Bromo. It's the highest point in Java. One of the biggest island, well the most highly populated island in Indonesia. Ah, last fall, around November, I made it to Bromo and, there's a very high mountain there, over 3,000 meters tall, called Mt. Semaru and I decided to hike this with my girlfriend, Sara. Let me tell you, it's quite a hike, 17 kilometers from the base camp, through a park, very beautiful park, lots of trees, good swimming hole really really nice area, especially in Indonesia, it's so developed, there's a lot of pollution there.

谈谈印度尼西亚吧。具体来说,我是要谈Mt. Bromo.那是Java的最高点。其中的一个最大岛屿,也是印尼人口最多的一个岛屿。哦,上个秋天,大概11月份的时候,我去Bromo,那儿有个非常高的山,超过3000米,叫Mt. Semaru,我和我女朋友就打算去远足呢。跟你说啊,那可真算的上是远足,从营地穿过一个公园,一个很漂亮的公园有17公里呢,那个公园里有很多树,一个很棒的游泳池,尤其是在印尼,那儿发展的很好,就是污染太厉害了。

Todd: It was really nice to see some nature there, but when you get to the park, we started out around 2 o'clock in the morning, camped for the afternoon, because the best time to go to Semaru is at sunrise. So we started off around 2 o'clock with a few Indonesian fellows and about an hour into the trip one of those boys hurt their ankle so our friends were stopped but we didn't want to end our hike so we continued up the mountain, it's still pitch black, we have one flash light between the two of us, and the path starts to get very narrow, and as you approach the actual volcano, you start to see all these markers of where people have fallen off and died, so it's a little unnerving and you make sure you stay on the path and then you hit the volcano, and it's all primus stone, all ash, and you're walking at about a 45 degree incline.

那儿确实是个感受大自然最理想的地方,尤其是在你刚到公园的时候。我们那天早上2点就出发了,但露营到下午因为去Semaru的最佳时机是在太阳落山的时候。我们和一些印尼的朋友下午2点出发,就在差不多一个小时的时候其中一个男孩的脚踝受伤了,我们就停了下来。但由于我们不想就此放弃,所以就一直在爬山。尽管是漆黑一片,我们俩还有闪光灯。路越变越窄,就在你接近真正的火山的时候,你会看到很多标记,很多人都是从那儿落下然后死去的,所以说会有点儿不安。而且你要相信你一直在走自己的路,那你就会击垮火山了。那儿都是博智石,还都是灰烬,而且你大约是走在45度的斜坡上。

It took us about 4, 3 to 4, hours to walk all the way up this mountain, and our oxygen was getting short. It's hard to get your footing because it's all ash, so you fall down, you're gasping for breath, you walk another 20 meters, you fall down, you gasp for breath more and more. Finally, we got to the top, and as it turned out, it was a really cloudy day and we couldn't see anything.

爬上这座山大概花了我们3-4个小时,而且慢慢地我们都在缺氧。很难一直走下去因为那儿全是灰烬,所以说在你感觉要往下掉的时候,就要屏住呼吸。然后再走20米,又感觉要掉下去了,再次屏住呼吸。最后我们爬上山顶。事实证明,那天多云,我们根本什么都看不清。

Phil: Ooh! That's too bad. Sounds like a good trip though.

哦那很不幸啊,不过听起来倒像是场好旅程

Todd: Yeah, it was an experience.

对啊,是份好经历。

 生活英语情景对话:海滩

Todd: Richard!

Richard!

Richard: Yes!

诶!

Todd: Do you like the beach?

你喜欢海滩吗?

Richard: I love the beach.

我喜欢啊。

Todd: OK. When, when do you go to the beach?

好的。那你都什么时候去海滩啊?

Richard: So in the summer I like to go with my family and, yeah, in the summer.

我都是夏天跟我的家人一起去,对,就是夏天。

Todd: OK. Is there a beach near your home?

好。你家附近就是海滩吗?

Richard: No, do you mean in Japan or in England?

你指的是在日本还是在英国的家?

Todd: In Japan.

日本的家。

Richard: In Japan, we have to drive a long way to go to the beach.

在日本,我们得开很久的车才能到海滩。

Todd: Oh!

哦!

Richard: But I can go to the beach in Chiba. Kujuukurihama, or to the Izu Pennisula.

但是我可以去千叶市的海滩。Kujuukurihama或者是Izu Pennisula。

Todd: OK. And what do you do at the beach?

好。那你去海滩都喜欢做什么?

Richard: OK. We enjoy swimming in the sea and boating and just making sand castles with my son.

恩我喜欢游泳,在海上划船,或者和我的儿子用沙子垒城堡。

Todd: OK. Ooh! Sand castles! Nice! What do you take to the beach?

哦!土城堡!你去海滩的时候都带什么啊?

Richard: Beach towel, very important, something to put on the sand to try to stop the sand from getting into everything.

沙滩浴巾,很重要的。裹在身上以免沙子弄得哪都是。

Todd: OK. And what..

好。那还带什么……

Richard: Bucket and spade.

桶和铲子。

Todd: ?

恩什么?

Richard: Bucket and spade.

桶和铲子。

Todd: a bucket and spade

一个桶和一把铲子。

Richard: To make sand castles.

垒沙子城堡用的。

Todd: Oh, nice. OK.

哦,不错。我知道了。