当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 关于英语对话文章加翻译

关于英语对话文章加翻译

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.7W 次

众所周知,很多国家的母语都是英语。我们从小学就开始学习英语,然而作为一名大学生,我们的口语水平还是不太理想。小编精心收集了关于英语对话文章加翻译,供大家欣赏学习!

关于英语对话文章加翻译
  关于英语对话文章加翻译篇1

Mike: I didn’t know the US ambassador adopted a Chinese girl.

我还真不知道美国大使领养了一个中国小女孩。

Jessica: Are you serious? Where is the source, little bird?

不是吧。 你从哪里听说的?

Mike: It was on the morning paper. Yesterday they went to Yangzhou with the girl to visit the orphanage. The girl’s birthmother abandoned her there ten years ago.

早报上的。昨天他们陪那个小女孩儿去了扬州一个孤儿院。十年前,小女孩儿的生母把她遗弃在那儿的。

Jessica: I think it is something private. Why did they have to make it such a fuss?

我觉得这是个人隐私吧。他们干么这么小题大做啊。

Mike: The chances of getting lovely and caring foreign parents are slim, babe. By the way, they are US ambassadors.

宝贝,有对长得好看又有爱心的外国父母,这种机会很少的。而且,他们还是美国大使哎。

Jessica: So what? Don’t you feel pathetic?

那又怎么样。你不觉得可怜吗?

Mike: About whom? The girl? Not at all. On the contrary, I think she is lucky. She’s getting everything better, better education, better parents and better life.

可怜谁啊?那个小姑娘?不啊。反而我觉得她很幸运。她现在拥有更好的东西,更好的教育,更好的父母,更好的生活。

Jessica: That’s for sure. But you didn’t get the point. I meant Chinese people. We have the largest population in the world. But not a single Chinese adopted her. Isn’t it sad enough?

那是肯定的。你没明白我的意思。我说的是我们中国人。我们拥有世界上最多的人口。可是没有一个中国人领养她。光这点,你不觉的可悲吗?

Mike: See. Someone’s patriotism gets hurt. No comments!

哦,原来是某人的爱国心受伤了。不发表看法。

Jessica: Anyway, good for her. She has got her omelet now. God bless her.

论怎么样,对她来说未尝不是一件好事情。曾经失去的,现在她得到了。上帝保佑她。

  关于英语对话文章加翻译篇2

Ann: Snowing again.

又下雪了。

Tracy: I hate winter.

我讨厌冬天。

Ann: Why?

为什么?

Tracy: It's cold outside. I just can't wear my miniskirt.

外面太冷了,我不能穿迷你裙。

Ann: Why don't you go to Australia?It's summer there.

为什么不去澳大利亚呢?那儿现在是夏天。

Tracy: Good idea! I have been thinking of visiting Sydney Opera House.

好主意!我一直都想去看看悉尼歌剧院。

Ann: And there are many interesting animals in Australia, such as kangaroo and koala... Where are you going?

那儿还有很多有趣的动物,比如袋鼠和考拉…… 你去哪儿?

Tracy: Book a flight ticket.

订机票。

  关于英语对话文章加翻译篇3

Ken: What are you watching?

你在看什么?

Tracy: Art Life. Jun Zhu is having an interview with Yun-Fat Chow.

《艺术人生》。朱军正在访问周润发。

Ken: For promoting Confucius?

是为了宣传《孔子》吗?

Tracy: Yes.

是的。

Ken: Oh, what are they doing?

噢,他们在干什么?

Tracy: They are kneeling to the audience to express their gratitude.

他们向观众下跪以表达对观众的感激之情。

Jack: No, that's not the case. It is reported that Yun-Fat Chow played tricks on Zhu Jun that day.

不,事实不是那样的。有报道说周润发那天捉弄了朱军。

Tracy: Oh?

哦?

Jack: It is said that the interview lasted for 3 hours, but the program showed on television is just about half an hour.

据说那天的访问持续了3小时,但是电视上播出的节目只有大约半小时。

Ken: Something unusual must have happened that day.

那天肯定发生了一些不寻常的事情。

  关于英语对话文章加翻译篇4

Ann: What are you reading?

你在看什么?

Lily: Some pictures. and do you love to have a look?

一些图片,你想看看吗?

Ann: How beautiful they are!

好漂亮啊!

Lily: Yes, but all of these islands are disappearing in the next few years.

是啊,但是这些小岛在接下来的几年就要消失了。

Ann: Why? And where are they?

为什么?它们在哪?

Lily: It’s because of the greenhouse effect, and these islands belong to Maldives.

因为温室效应呗,这些岛屿是属于马尔代夫的。

Ann: What a pity. And we will have no chance to go there.

太可惜了,我们将来没机会去那里了。

Lily: Yes. I am afraid so.

是啊。


看了“关于英语对话文章加翻译”的人还看了:

1.关于英语对话短文带翻译

2.英语对话短文带翻译精选

3.关于大学英语对话带翻译

4.两人英语对话带中文阅读

5.关于两人英语对话阅读