当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 实用生活英语口语 > 美语情景对话 第469期:Favorite Actor 最喜欢的演员

美语情景对话 第469期:Favorite Actor 最喜欢的演员

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 6.75K 次

Todd: So, Kate, are you into movies?

托德:凯特,你喜欢看电影吗?

Kate: Yeah, I watch them from time to time.

凯特:喜欢,我经常看电影。

Todd: What actors or actresses do you like?

托德:你喜欢的演员是谁?

Kate: My favorite actor would be Brad Pitt.

凯特:我最喜欢的演员是布拉德·皮特。

Todd: Really, Brad Pitt? Now is that because he's handsome or because he's a good actor?

托德:布拉德·皮特吗?是因为他长得帅还是因为他演技好?

Kate: He's handsome but he's actually a very good actor. I like him because he is very well respected in Hollywood. You look at the other actors and they've all had these scandals: drinking scandals, drug scandals but I haven't heard of anything about Brad Pitt.

凯特:他很帅,不过他也是位非常棒的演员。我喜欢他是因为他在好莱坞非常受人尊敬。其他演员都会有酗酒或吸毒之类的丑闻,可是我从来没听过布拉德·皮特的任何丑闻。

Todd: That's true actually. Come to think of it, I never have. What's a movie that he was in that you really liked?

托德:这倒是事实。这样一想,我也没听到过。你喜欢他演的哪部电影?

Kate: Ocean's Eleven. That was a very, very good movie.

凯特:《十一罗汉》。那是一部非常非常棒的电影。

Todd: Yeah, any other movies that you really liked?

托德:还有其他影片吗?

Kate: I can't think of the names right now, but he has a recent movie out called 'Mr and Mrs Smith' I think, and it's with Angelina Jolie. And that's ... did you hear about that?

凯特:我一时想不起来电影的名字,他最近有部电影叫《史密斯夫妇》,是和安吉丽娜·朱莉一起演的。你知道这部电影吗?

Todd: No, I haven't actually.

托德:实际上我不知道。

Kate: They heard…. Angelina Jolie is said to have been with Brad Pitt while they were making the movie, although Brad Pitt is supposed to be with Jennifer Anniston.

凯特:他们……据说安吉丽娜·朱莉和布拉德·皮特在拍电影期间因戏生情,不过布拉德·皮特有詹妮弗·安妮斯顿啊。

Todd: Right so they're married, right?

托德:他们两人结婚了,对吧?

Kate: Yes, they were.

凯特:对,他们结过婚。

Todd: They were married?

托德:结过婚?

Kate: They separated.

凯特:他们分居了。

Todd: But they're not divorced?

托德:但是他们还没有离婚吗?

Kate: Not divorced, no.

凯特:没有离婚。

Todd: Oh OK, no I didn't know that. So as a Brad Pitt fan who do you think is more his type? Mrs. Jolie or Mrs. Anniston?

托德:哦,我不知道。那作为布拉德·皮特的粉丝,你觉得谁和他更配?朱莉女士还是安妮斯顿女士?

Kate: I prefer Jennifer Anniston because she's more calm and more… they seem like they could have a nice little family together, but Angelina Jolie, she's very wild and keeps partying and …

凯特:我更喜欢詹妮弗·安妮斯顿,因为她更平静,更……他们两人可以组建一个温暖的小家庭,可是安吉丽莉·朱莉非常狂野,一直参加各种狂欢活动……

Todd: Yeah, they do seem like they're different, that's true.

托德:嗯,她们看上去的确有些不同。

Kate: Yeah, very different.

凯特:对,非常不同。

Todd: What is it about Brad Pitt's features that you think make him attractive?

托德:你认为布拉德·皮特身上有什么特质让他这么迷人?

Kate: I like his smile, his eyes. That's generally what I go for.

凯特:我想是他的笑容,他的眼睛。那就是我喜欢的。

Todd: So in a guy you look for a nice smile and nice eyes?

托德:所以你喜欢有美好笑容和美丽眼睛的人?

Kate: Definitely. From first impressions, from the first look, definitely the smile and eyes. If they stand out, I will go for them.

凯特:当然了。第一印象、第一眼当然要看笑容和眼睛。如果这两样很突出,那我就会产生好感。

Todd: Oh, very interesting. OK, thanks.

托德:哦,真有意思。好,谢谢你。

美语情景对话 第469期:Favorite Actor 最喜欢的演员

译文属仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载

重点讲解:
1. be into sth.
对…很感兴趣;极喜欢;
eg. Esme is into architecture and restoration – she's responsible for the house.
埃斯梅热衷建筑艺术和装修——房子都由她负责。
eg. I am a sports car enthusiast. I have always been into cars.
我是一辆跑车爱好者。 我一直一直都很喜欢汽车。
2. from time to time
不时地;间或;偶尔;
eg. He threw in a word or two from time to time.
他不时地插上一两句话。
eg. From time to time he fired questions at me.
他不时向我提出许多问题。
3. come to think of it
(表示突然记起或意识到某事)想起来了,想想看;
eg. He was her distant relative, as was everyone else on the island, come to think of it.
想起来了,他和岛上的其他人一样,都是她的远亲。
eg. When you think about it, he's probably right.
现在想想看,他很可能是对的。
4. be supposed to do sth.
应当,应该,须;
eg. "Is she supposed to work today?" — "Nope, tomorrow."
“今天她上班吗?”——“不,明天上。”
eg. He is supposed to know the law.
他应该懂得法律。
5. stand out
突出;出色;引人注目;显眼;
eg. I stand out in a group interview.
我在集体面试中脱颖而出。
eg. Items meant to stand out are best rendered in saturated colors.
需要突出的元素最好用饱和颜色来渲染,次重要的元素用欠饱和颜色渲染。