当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 实用生活英语口语 > 美语情景对话 第201期:高中 High School

美语情景对话 第201期:高中 High School

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 3W 次

Todd: OK, Sophie, we're going to tAlk about high school. What was high school like?

托德:好的,苏菲,我们要谈高中生活。你的高中生活是什么样的?

Sophie: It was great. Lots of fun. Lots of friends. Learned quite a bit at school.

苏菲:非常棒。有许多乐趣。我也交了许多朋友。在学校学到了很多东西。

Todd: So, what did you study in high school?

托德:那你在高中时学了什么?

Sophie: I studied mainly sciences actually.

苏菲:实际上我主要学习了科学知识。

Todd: Oh, really!

托德:哦,真的吗!

Sophie: Biology.

苏菲:生物。

Todd: Did you study science in college?

托德:你在大学学科学了吗?

Sophie: Yes! Oh, No! I didn't. I went on to do a bachelor of technology.

苏菲:当然!哦,不,我没学。我之后学的是技术学士的学位。

Todd: Oh, really. Well, that's kind of similar.

托德:哦,这样啊。嗯,那有点相似。

Sophie: Kind of similar. Related.

苏菲:有点相似。有点相关。

Todd: OK, what did you do in high school? Any clubs or anything?

托德:好,你在高中都做了什么?参加社团了吗或其他的什么活动了吗?

Sophie: Yeah, I did rowing for the school. I played basketball, played tennis, was on the swimming team.

苏菲:参加了,我参加了学校的赛艇俱乐部。我打篮球、打网球、还参加了游泳队。

Todd: Wow, you're quite athletic. What sport did you like the most?

托德:哇哦,你真是个运动健将。你最喜欢哪种运动?

Sophie: Rowing.

苏菲:赛艇。

Todd: Rowing. Do you still row?

托德:赛艇。你现在还有进行赛艇运动吗?

Sophie: No, unfortunately not.

苏菲:没有了,很可惜。

Todd: Really!

托德:是吗!

Sophie: Would like to.

苏菲:我很想坚持的。

Todd: Do you think you'll pick it up some time in the future?

托德:你认为未来某个时候你会重新开始赛艇运动吗?

Sophie: Yeah, maybe, if I'm around a lake or a river.

苏菲:是的,可能会,如果附近有湖或是河的话。

Todd: Yeah! Not too many lakes in Tokyo. Um, anything esle? Any other memories about high school?

托德:哦!不过东京的湖可不多啊。嗯,还有别的吗?你对高中还有什么记忆吗?

Sophie: Yeah, lots of parties. It was good.

苏菲:有,高中时有很多派对。非常好。

Todd: Sounds like a good time.

托德:听起来你高中过得很愉快。

Sophie: Yeah!

苏菲:对啊!

美语情景对话 第201期:高中 High School

重点讲解:
1. go on to do sth.
(做完某事后)进而,接着(做另一件事);
eg. Alliss retired from golf in 1969 and went on to become a successful broadcaster...
阿利斯于1969年从高尔夫球界退役,继而成为一名成功的节目主持人。
eg. She went on to say that she had discussed it with the Canadian foreign minister.
她接着又说她已同加拿大外长就此进行了磋商。
2. pick up
拾起;继续;重新开始;
eg. But we have to survive, so I have to pick myself up, and then continue my work.
但我们必须活下去,所以我必须鞭策自己继续做下去。
eg. I want to pick up the confidence and vitality, but they seem to have gone with the wind.
很想奋力的拾起那些自信和活力,可是他们好像已随风飘逝。
3. anything else
else(用在everyone,everything,everywhere等词之后)其他的,别的;
eg. As I try to be truthful, I expect everyone else to be truthful.
既然我努力做到诚实,我希望其他所有人也能诚实。
Cigarettes are in short supply, like everything else here.
和其他所有东西一样,这里的香烟也供应不足。
eg. We pay less attention to time than to anything else.
我们对时间的不重视超过其他任何事物。