当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 实用生活英语口语 > 美语情景对话 第67期:意大利面食 Pasta Dish

美语情景对话 第67期:意大利面食 Pasta Dish

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 8.29K 次

美语情景对话 第67期:意大利面食 Pasta Dish

Todd: OK, Jessica, we are going to talk about cooking.

杰西卡,我们来谈一谈做饭

Jessica: OK.

好的。

Todd: Now, you like to cook!

你喜欢做饭!

Jessica: Yes.

是的。

Todd: OK. What can you cook?

你会做什么?

Jessica: I can cook Manicotti, Tacos, lots of food.

我会做意式通心粉,墨西哥卷饼,和许多其他食物。

Todd: OK. So what is Manicotti?

什么是意式通心粉?

Jessica: Manicotti 's a big noodle. It's hollow on the inside and you fill it with different cheeses and then you put red tomato sauce over the top of it 's pretty good.

意式通心粉其实就是面条。面条中间是中空的,可以填充不同的奶酪,最后在面条上面撒上番茄酱,味道很好。

Todd: So how do you make it?

怎么制作?

Jessica: Well, you use Ricotta cheese, Mozzarella cheese, um, Parmesan Cheese,a little bit of salt, and basil and stuff and you mix it all together in a pot and then you stuff it in the noodle, and you put the noodle in the pan and shove it in the oven for 35 minutes and let it cook.

将意大利乳清干酪,马苏里拉奶酪,帕玛森乳酪,一点盐,罗勒粉和其他食材一起放进锅中,接着放入意大利面,将面条放在平底锅内,放入烤箱烤制35分钟。

Todd: Yeah!

是的!

Jessica: And it's good.

味道很好。

Todd: That sounds really good. How often do you make manicotti?

听上去很棒。你多久做一次意式通心粉?

Jessica: Oh, a couple times a month, probably.

也许一月几次。

Todd: What is the secret to good manicotti?

做好意式通心粉,诀窍在哪里?

Jessica: You got to make it tasty, cause if you add enough salt or Parmesan cheese then it doesn't taste as good. It just tastes like your eating cheese. That's it.

你想要味道好,但放太多盐和帕玛森乳酪味道就不妙了。吃上去就像吃奶酪一样。就是这样。

Todd: OK. Well I'll remember that. Thanks a lot Jessica.

我会记住这点的。谢谢你,杰西卡。

Jessica: You're welcome.

不客气。

注:译文属原创,未经允许,请勿转载。