当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 常用商务英语口语 > 外贸英语话题王(MP3+中英字幕) 第109期:销售问题

外贸英语话题王(MP3+中英字幕) 第109期:销售问题

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.91W 次

Problems about selling amount

外贸英语话题王(MP3+中英字幕) 第109期:销售问题
销售问题

A: Mr. White, business hasn't been very brisk in our line recently.

A: 怀特先生,最近我们的生意好像不太好啊。

B: Yes, orders have been few and far between, I must admit.

B: 是的,我得承认,订单很少,许久才能来一张。

A: How do you account for that? No demand or overstock?

A: 您认为是什么原因?是市场没有需求,还是库存过剩?

B: There are two reasons. One is that the market is sluggish; another is that there are too many suppliers.

B: 有两个原因,其一是市场疲软,另一个原因是供应商太多。

A: Do you have any branch offices in other parts of Canada?

A: 你们在加拿大其他地区有没有设立分公司?

B: No, we work solely from Canberra.

B: 没有,我们只在堪培拉有独家代理。

A: Then you might be missing out on what other areas you have to offer.

A: 所以,贵公司可能在其他地区失去很多的报价机会。

B: I don't think so. Our representative tours around the country very often.

B: 我不认为如此,我们的业务代表经常出差全国各地。

A: Anyway, I hope you will think it over.

A: 总之,我希望您能仔细考虑一下。

B: I'll go into it further, and let you know our decision.

B: 我会再仔细考虑的,然后告诉您我们的决定。

A: I shall be glad to hear from you.

A: 我会很乐意听到你们的决定。