当前位置

首页 > 英语学习 > 英语阅读技巧 > 双语美文:一朵有魔法的小花儿

双语美文:一朵有魔法的小花儿

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.99W 次

Me and my mom lived on the street.

ing-bottom: 75%;">双语美文:一朵有魔法的小花儿

我和妈妈居住的地方临着马路。


I loved to pick flowers.

我喜欢采花儿。


One day I was walking to the retail store

一天我步行去零售店


and I saw a a bright blue flower with a little purple.

我看到一朵花儿,花瓣是纯净的蓝色,还带一点点紫色


So as I always do, I picked it.

一如往常,我摘下了这朵花


I went home and showed it to my mom.

我回家,把它给妈妈看


That night I slept with the flower

那天晚上,我把那朵花放在床头陪我入眠


because it gave me this good feeling inside.

因为它让我内心感受到了美好


I always wished before bed

入睡前我总会许愿


that one day we would live in a nice big family house,

希望有一天,我们会住在好看的大房子里


my mom would find a dad,

希望我妈妈给我找个新爸爸


we would have a dog, 2 nice cars, a little sister,

希望家里有一只小狗,有两年私家车,还有一个小妹妹


and that we would have a good amount of money.

希望我们会有一大笔钱


That night when I wished, the flower lit up into a very bright light.

那天晚上,我许完愿的时候,那朵花突然开始发光,变成了一个明亮的光团


The next day i went to my mom crying.

第二天,我听到妈妈在哭泣,赶忙跑过去


I asked her what was wrong and she said nothing,

我问她发生了什么事,她说没什么


she just got a paycheck and it is worth 300,000 dollars.

她刚收到一份工资支票,30万美元!


That's enough to buy a house I thought.

这么多钱,够买一幢大房子了吧,我想


Then I thought of the flower.

然后我想到了那朵花儿


It had to be.

一定是因为它


Three weeks later we moved in to a big house

三个星期后,我们搬到了一所大房子里


and we had a little goldendoodle .

我们还养了一只可卡布犬


I kept the flower in a vase on my desk just in case.

我把那朵花放进花瓶,就摆在我的书桌上,以备日后之需